HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Nov 3, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: November 3 , 2005

      HBCC UFO Research Note: UFO Documentary

      I thought I would post a quick note to the folks who visit the site and write to me, plus the people who file a report to HBCC UFO Research. I will be leaving home here at 3:00 a.m. Friday morning and driving the 12 hours to Kelowna, British Columbia to take part in the filming of the Kelowna Missing Time Case. It will be a two day shoot and I will most likely arrive back home Monday, November 7, 2005 late in the evening. I will write back to everyone on the 8th and 9th of November so I can get caught up.
      Take care and be back soon.

      Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research

      Hamburg, New York (Niagara Falls Area)

      Date: Summer 1966
      Time: 9:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: unknown

      Full Description of event/sighting: While on my boat at the dock on the Niagara River, 4 miles South the Falls, I saw a lighted object traveling south from the Niagara Falls area. It moved at a speed faster than an airplane. I noticed that it stopped in mid air, approx one mile from me. At first I thought it just appeared to be stopped, because sometimes things traveling towards you appear to be stationery even though they are moving. I stared at the object for approx: 15 seconds. It was stationery. It then made a 90 degree turn to its left and started moving. Then it made another 90 degree turn to its left and accelerated at a very noticeable change of speed. It was out of sight in 2 seconds.

      I notice that there are reports on the internet about sightings around this 'Niagara corridor'. I thought I would report my sighting to you to back up these other sightings. I have never seen another sighting since 1966.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      -----------------

      Bradford, West Yorksire, United Kingdom Lights Making Turns

      Date: Mid eighties.
      Time: About 10:00 -11:00 p.m.

      This report is sketchy as it happened a long time ago and I was young at the time.

      This happened sometime in the mid eighties, probably around this time of year. At the time I lived in Bradford, West Yorksire, United Kingdom. I lived in a suburb called Nab Wood which is close to Leeds Bradford Airport (close enough that when the Tristar crashed of the end of the runway we could see its tail sticking up on the horizon) I mention this to show I was quite used to aircraft activity.

      As I said, I was quite young at the time (probably 10-11 but I can't say for sure) and I was out in the back garden with my dad using a telescope. The night was clear with that clarity that comes from cold air, and as my house was on the edge of the housing estate and at the top of a hill so light pollution was minimal. The garden sloped up from the house so in the position we were in we had a good view over the roof and across the valley.

      Whilst my dad set up the telescope I happened to look over the house and saw two points of light moving left to right (I can't give a compass direction as its 17 years since I lived there and I can't remember its orientation but I would guess that the lights were roughly to the north moving west to east). I watched them for a few seconds as nothing more interesting was going on. As they came roughly in line with the house the leading point of light changed direction and came towards me. Within seconds it had passed over the house and disappeared over the hill behind us. The second point of light changed direction as well but it was a much slower turn and took around thirty seconds to cross over us and disappear over the hill.

      When the first light passed us there was no noise. When the second passed there was jet engine noise however, this was faint so I would put them at a reasonably high altitude (much higher than the planes leaving the airport)

      This was my first sighting and the only one that I remember in any detail. I am sure that I have had other sightings but I can never remember any details beyond knowing I have seen something.

      Thanks for your time and if you want more information do not hesitate to get in touch.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Halifax, Nova Scotia A Three Angled Chevron Shape Object

      Date: November 2, 2004
      Time: Approx: 11:15 p.m.

      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Chevron, of sorts.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was out having a smoke on a balcony over looking the Bedford Basin and the Mackay bridge around 11:15 pm. I was looking up into the sky as usual, and it caught my eye. It was a 3 angled chevron shape...hard to describe. It was completely silent, and dark. It didn't appear to be lit up, but I did notice red sort of diamond shapes on it. Maybe they were the lights, but they weren't on? I don't know. But it's movements were very unlike an airplane. I see airplanes flying both low and high every night, and this was nothing like it. It flew in half an arc, then it appeared to do a barrel roll and then it disappeared. It was nothing like your typical UFO sighting.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Brumley, Missouri A Soundless Strange Orange Light

      Date: October 27, 2005
      Time: 3:00 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round light.

      Full Description of event/sighting: The light would move in and get bigger, then move out and get smaller. It was orange in color and there was no sound, only light, this went on for about 6 minutes, it was not an aircraft or helicopter, and then as it appeared it was gone. Thanks.

      Additional Information:

      Hello Brian, my son and I both saw the light, he is 32 and I am 56. It would move near, then move back out. This went on for about 6 minutes. It was mid sky to the west, we live in Miller County Missouri, far back in the woods. There are small towns but there all 12 to 14 miles away. We have seen many things up here over the past few years, but this is the first I have reported too anyone. The light would almost go away then come back, it was not just getting smaller and bigger, it was moving forward and backwards. The color was orange. Thanks.

      Thank you to the eyewitness to this sighting.

      ---------------

      Oakland, California Large Ball Of White Light

      Date: October 29, 2005
      Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Large falling white ball.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I had gone over to a friend's house for a light party with videos. The movie just started and I randomly glanced out the window for a moment, just in time to see a ball of white light, too large to be a comet, go down in a falling pattern. It seemed fairly far-off, and I know I wasn't imagining it because I could see that when it went behind trees and buildings, it wasn't visible. Nobody else saw it, but when I mentioned that I saw something like a massive comet falling, a few people brought up a series of light sightings from just days before.

      I wonder if they have a connection. Has anyone else noticed, out of mere curiosity, that radio stations and speakers lately have been getting weird beeping noises? Not high pitched or low down, but an alto-tone? Almost like a Morse code. I'm not the only one who's heard it; whenever I'm in a car or listening to a music program and it comes on, I wait until someone else brings it up to see if I'm the only one hearing it, and I'm not. Probably no correlation, but still would like to know what it is.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      ---------------

      Surrey/Whalley Area, B.C. Object descend & Slightly Changed Trajectory

      Date: October 29, 2005
      Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

      Well, I have something to add to the mountain of reports you are still going through.

      Tonight after 6 this evening I saw what I thought at first was a single star but I believed was something else. My attention was transfixed on it for quite some time. Like previous occurrences, the object was in the southwest sky. Just above the trees. The event took almost an hour. The object started to descend which wasn't very fast. It slightly changed trajectory during its descent. I lost direct sight of it behind the trees but saw it stop its descent. I had to turn away because I was in the middle of dinner at the time. A few minutes later I couldn't locate the object.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------

      Yuma, Arizona A Sighting Of A Unknown Object

      Date: October 29, 2005
      Time: Approx: 10:30 pm -11:00 pm

      Message: Yuma, AZ Saturday night October 29th, around 10:30pm-11:00pm. We were driving North on 95 headed to Fortuna Road which is 14 miles from YPG -Yuma Proving Grounds. We (my husband and I - our son was sleep) saw something! At first, we thought. WOW, someone finally put some lights up over the field near the road. We thought the four lights on one side then a gap and four lights on the other were connected to one of the wood post carrying electrical wires.

      Then as we got closer. It was just hovering there. Two more lights came on in the middle of it. Then it rolled off to the right and was flying very low. It was maybe 20 feet off the ground. I thought it was an airplane. Then it rocked from side to side. Right (wing?) down then Left (wing?) down.

      I asked my husband (a USMC aircraft maintance Officer with a Bronze Star from Afghanistan 18 years on the job and two conflicts deep if I should call the police. He slowed down to 35 it went up and turned around and shined the two middle lights brightly on us and the other car on the road. Which had a flat front tire and would not stop. (Probably scared also) It flew next to us at 35 and my husband started to speed off. We got up to 75 or 85 miles per hour and it was still next to us. The car with the flat started flashing high and low beam. As if, they did not want us to leave them behind. It followed us to our turn and then it turned around again and went back. My husband has worked on pretty much all the aircraft in the Corps. We heard no engine noise and it was not until I realized that planes and not fly next to you at 35 miles per hour that I got scared. A local told me that the YPG is a hot spot for sightings but the military wants people to keep quite. I can't get my husband to talk about it anymore. He said "ok, we will talk about it once and let's get it over with." He enlightened me that their was not flashing lights like a plane or chopper. The worse thing was we woke up to the sound of an airplane over head the next morning. It was 1,000's of feet above the house and we could hear the engines. Today (Monday) when I went back by in the day.. There was two huge military trucks parked on the other side of the road and they drove off when I was coming up.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------

      Hillsboro Kentucky Bell-Shaped Object

      Date: October 29, 2005
      Time: 7:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Bell

      Full Description of event/sighting: A similar light (same size and intensity) has been observed in roughly the same part of the sky on Oct. 18, 2005 in the evening and on Oct. 26 in the morning and in the evening.

      The latest sighting was through a window and about four feet across the room which gives you an idea how bright and large this thing has to be. I noticed an extremely bright white light as I was typing on the computer. It was about 7:30pm and still daylight. It was higher in the sky (4 1/2 thumb widths from the horizon) and a little farther west than in previous sightings. I had heard that Mars was supposed to be very close to Earth and visible. I did not know which part of the sky it would be in.

      During previous sightings the light has appeared to change shape and pulse in response to a large flashlight blinking white or red. This evening the light did not respond to the flashing lights. Therefore, I assumed this light must not be the same light as previously seen. It appeared bell-shaped and remained stationary for about 45 minutes. While I was still watching it and deciding it must be Mars or some other planet it began to descend (to 2 thumb widths from the horizon) and "float" westward. It took about 10-15 for it to move west too far to be seen.

      The sky was clear and the temperature was about 40 degrees Fahrenheit. I went outside for about 3 or 4 minutes when I flashed the lights at it but remained inside for the rest of the sighting duration. I could not see any stars or planes as I remained about four feet from the window.

      A similar light (Very large and bright white) was seen by my daughter-in-law approximately 7 miles northwest of my house last night (October 31) before it got dark. It remained stationary for at least 30 minutes and was not there when she came back out to look for it.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Modesto, California White Sphere

      Date: October 31,2005
      Time: 4:42 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 3
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: White sphere.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was taking down clothes from the clothesline when something in the sky that caught my attention. I saw a white sphere the size of a marble floating forward in a straight line like an airplane would. I got shocked and yelled for my friends to come witness what I was seeing. I pointed towards the sky and they saw it also. It was going smooth across and slightly faster than normal air-flight. It disappeared within 11 seconds.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Los Angeles, California A Huge Sphere Of Light

      Date: November 1 2005
      Time: Approx: 5:40 p.m.

      Hello Brian:

      I want to report a curious phenomenon I witnessed on November 1 2005, at around 5:40 p.m. (recently adjusted daylight-saving time) from central Los Angeles. What forces me to report this experience is that it bears an eerily similarity with one I
      read today (November 3) on your website, though the time and day of that report are different from mine. However, this could either be an error on their behalf while recording the event, or a completely new case, possibly repeating the patterns -down to the minute- of the event I witnessed the day before.

      I was coming back from a short walk on Nov. 1, at about 5:40 p.m., the sky almost completely dark with some high-contrails and clouds due in part to the recent unseasonable hot weather. As I was looking at the sky -something I ALWAYS do- I caught a glimpse of a sharp white object crossing the sky in a perfect straight horizontal line, completely parallel to the ground. This I was able to check very easily, since the object followed a path that was framed right in between to power lines that run on that street. I was facing straight up North, and the object flew an East-West trajectory, at about 40 degrees over the horizon. It must have covered about 45 degrees of my visual field, roughly coinciding with the available space framed by trees to my left and right.

      Because of its speed -tremendous to say the least, much, much faster than satellites, missiles and jets- I can only think of a meteor, though what I saw didn't resemble a meteor. Meteors have a certain way of crossing the sky: they leave ionization trails and dust particles as they cross the sky, that usually remain visible for a few seconds. They have defined phases, entering the atmosphere almost invisible to the eye, then starting to glow -usually leaving debris behind them- and then fading away. All this happens within a few seconds, sometimes even less, but these are all recognizable phases in the life of a meteor.

      What I saw, instead, could easily be described as a huge sphere of light, very far away, emitting a constant luminosity and flying in a perfect line at a tremendous speed. I tried to follow its path, but some large trees obscured my view, and when I
      jumped back to be able to see again, the light was nowhere to be seen.

      I would agree with the other witness' report in the description of a 'white streak', though I believe the perception of the streak was merely caused by the speed at which the object traveled. The object itself had the definition of a white glass sphere,
      slightly hazy, though these could have been the effect of the high cirrus clouds and the contrails.

      I've seen all kinds of aircraft, satellites and meteors in my life: this I have never seen before.

      Sincerely,

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Toronto, Ontario A White Streak Moves Across The Sky

      Date: November 2, 2005
      Time: 6:42 p.m.

      Message: I saw something that struck me as very odd this evening while out for a walk with my infant son in his stroller. At 6:42 pm out of the corner of my eye I spotted a white streak that upon focusing on it went across the horizon till it was obscured by trees. I've seen lots and lots of planes and jets as I live in downtown Toronto but the only thing I've ever seen that looks remotely like this is a meteor but this seemed whiter and brighter and I've never seen a meteor or a shooting star in the city due to all the light pollution. I'd be interested to know if you hear any other reports from this evening.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -------------

      Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

      I will be doing more interviews this week for the CD. (66 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

      Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

      HBCC UFO Research Note: As many of you know I had to remove the large number of eyewitness audio reports from the site due to them taking up a huge amount of bandwidth as the mp3 audio clips were a big success. In other words thousands upon thousands of people who came to the website really enjoyed listening in to the eyewitnesses tell in their words about what they saw, and what took place.

      I did not want to remove them, but as I mentioned, it was going to run the costs up for the site. So I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here:

      The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.geocities.com/woodsofwhimsy/thevikereport.html

      Thank you and take care.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      --------------

      Ufo Defense Tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails

      By: Johnstone, A. K
      Dr. Johnstone's book was selected by The Anomalous Book List, as one of the ten best UFO books of 2002.

      Description: The existence of UFOs is a phenomenon that intrigues and captivates, yet it generates more skepticism than acceptance. Witnesses of unconventional craft are often disbelieved and even ridiculed. Belief in the existence of UFOs is obviously not yet mainstream, but that may one day change. Over the past few decades, reports of UFO sightings have dramatically increased in North America. Further, these sightings have been observed to be more blatant and even menacing. Some reports even imply that these craft are monitoring our planet.

      Interestingly, many of these sightings have taken place over military bases. In UFO Weather Shield, A.K. Johnstone, PhD., explores the details of numerous sightings from a scientific viewpoint, including descriptions of craft, luminous sheaths and fireballs. So what, if anything, is the United States government doing about it? Johnstone suggests that military and government agencies have the ability to manipulate weather electromagnetically and with chemtrails to deter unconventional craft. This hypothesis also explains erratic changes in the weather in the last few years. Is the government creating a weather shield to deter UFOs from entering the earth�s atmosphere? Take a look at the evidence.

      "Finally a book that answers the hard questions about UFOs", according to French Amazon; Science Daily.com designates UFO Denfense Tactics a collectible. Chosen as one of the best UFO books in 2002, by Anomalous Book List, it is available at amazon.com:, Sales@..., or by calling ------- 1-604-538-1114

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709