Re:Linette......Oct. 31 has been reduced to Hallo-wean

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      In a message dated 10/31/2005 12:16:44 PM Central Standard Time,
      linettesukup@... writes:

      Oh, yes; I agree. Dear me! I never realized that dressing up and pretending
      to be scary or scared was sinful. But then, we Catholics are tobogganing our

      handbaskets down that slippery slope to You-Know-Where, anyhow, right?
      (Lol.)

      Hey Linette,

      I was born and raised a catholic and left when I turned 40, and I know where
      you are coming from about tobogganing. I began walking my own path, because
      I got tired of feeling guilty all the time, and I am much happier since I
      began that new journey....

      Speaking of dressing up for halloween...One year in my early 20's attending
      a halloween party, I put on a pair of roller skates, tied a long string to a
      button on my shirt and went as a pull toy. Another year I wore a black shirt,
      a pair of black pants and put on a wide white belt........I went as an Oreo
      Cookie.........My date wore all white and went as a glass of milk.

      Sandy