Black Triangle Night On The Rense Radio Show

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      Black Triangle Night On The Rense Radio Show

      Hi Gang

      Now I thought some of you might find this of interest. This is my regular guest spot on the Jeff Rense radio show, which is every third Friday in each month. Tonight should be an excellent show as I have lined up three different eyewitnesses to Black Triangle Sightings. The Jeff Rense show can be found at: http://www.rense.com/ Starts at 7:00 p.m. PST tonight.

      The reports include:

      1. - Bronx, New York - Huge Triangular Craft
      2. - Redding, California Black Triangle
      3. - The Peterborough, Ontario Triangular Craft

      Now on a side note which I am rather excited about. Is that I will be doing a audio report/telephone interview with a gentleman who was at the Kecksberg UFO crash. At the time he was out hunting, spotted the object, and first thinking it was an aircraft, he soon learned different. So this should be a interesting report.

      Take care
      Brian

      HBCC UFO Research