Re: [UFOnet] Could it be real?

  • Lesley
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 21 5:36 PM
      I would say that depends on what it is suppose to be.
      It looks like a woman to me.

      Lesley

      --- rosafpink <rosaf@...> wrote:

      > Take a look at this footage from a Russian website.
      > It looks real to
      > me. What do Ya'll think?
      >
      > http://www.kbat746432.info

      Visit me for news of the strange and paranormal world at http://thedebrisfield.blogspot.com -
      Read my weekly column "Grey Matters" at http://www.binnallofamerica.com

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • BIG_DOGG
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 21 9:30 PM
        LOOK CGI to me ?
        what is it supose to be ?
        3 sec of something then gone...

        randy g

        rosafpink <rosaf@...> wrote:
        Take a look at this footage from a Russian website. It looks real to
        me. What do Ya'll think?

        http://www.kbat746432.info

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

        Extraterrestrial life Paranormal phenomena

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 21 10:12 PM
          In a message dated 10/21/2005 11:31:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
          rgus30@... writes:

          LOOK CGI to me ?
          what is it supose to be ?
          3 sec of something then gone...

          Lizard woman.......who knows with that short of footage

        • Roger Anderton
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 22 10:59 AM
            Nothing there at all now; its been taken off the web.

            > In a message dated 10/21/2005 11:31:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
            > rgus30@... writes:
            >
            > LOOK CGI to me ?
            > what is it supose to be ?
            > 3 sec of something then gone...
            >

            > Lizard woman.......who knows with that short of footage

            > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            > require
            > further investigation.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • rosafpink
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 24 8:00 PM
              Take a look at this translation of the Russian letter I got from
              another site. It explains what it is supposed to be.

              This is the translation:

              Citizens of the Russian Federation,

              Being a member of the Russian Cosmic Academy with a 22-year
              experience, I resign as a chief of the project KBAT746432.

              This project concerns existence and safety of all human kind. The
              Russian government has (word that means that they cannot be proven
              false, very true, proven) proof that is able to change life on Earth
              as we know it.

              The Russian government informed the U.S. Government, but neither of
              the governments wanted to disclose these proofs.

              My responsibility as a scientist and a citizen is to disclose this
              secret information. An alien spaceship crashed in the sea Kara just
              north of the Siberian plateau.

              The extracted (??something??) of crash remains microtype was restored
              and all stored information has been deciphered. Fragments from the
              invention clearly show experiments conducted on people, which were
              conducted by the extraterrestrials.

              My life is in danger, and that's why I am relocating from place to
              place. I wil provide all possible evidence as soon as it will be
              possible despite all the complications.

              Comrades, we crossed the line, people ought to know the truth.

              If you all don't present the full evidence, I will find a way to do
              it myself.
              (end)
            • rosafpink
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 28 10:57 AM
                Here's a link to the video

                http://meef.5gigs.com/ats/Movie.wmv
              • DAVID LACROIX
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 28 11:27 AM
                  Not a good video clip!

                  There is nothing I would like more to see than good tangible evidence. But when a video is made in low light and it is hard to determine what you are really looking at I begin to question it's authenticity. I'm not trying to be negative just realistic. Even an inexpensive home video cameras in an automatic setting would adapt for light. If someone really wanted to capture this figure they could have.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 28 2:53 PM
                    --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, DAVID LACROIX <dlacroix@s...> wrote:

                    > Not a good video clip!
                    >
                    > There is nothing I would like more to see than good tangible
                    evidence. But when a video is made in low light and it is hard to
                    determine what you are really looking at I begin to question it's
                    authenticity. I'm not trying to be negative just realistic. Even an
                    inexpensive home video cameras in an automatic setting would adapt
                    for light. If someone really wanted to capture this figure they could
                    have.

                    >That's weird...when I was looking at the clip it didn't seem dark.
                    What part could you not see?

                    > rosafpink <rosaf@h...> wrote:
                    > Here's a link to the video
                    >
                    > http://meef.5gigs.com/ats/Movie.wmv

                    > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                    > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-admin@d...

                    require
                    > further investigation.

                    Service.

                  • rosafpink
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 7, 2005
                      If anyone is interested, I found new information on some other forums.
                      Apparently, someone contacted the Russian scientist inquiring and he
                      replied. Here's everything they posted.

                      20051105
                      Mr. Matchen

                      I hope you will be understanding my English.

                      Last year, me along with my comrades, accomplished miraculous
                      breakthrough by successfully decoding fragments of data from
                      "microchip-like" device, which had been recovered from UFO crash site
                      in the north of Siberian Plateau in year 2000.

                      Physical makeup of the beings is consisting of pale wrinkled skin and
                      claw-like hands having three-fingers. They making horrifying surgical
                      techniques that are contradicting our understanding of physics,
                      biology, and medical sciences.

                      Ministers of Russian and US Governments were making protests
                      concerning secrecy of this evidence. Numerous scientists and chief
                      officers made resignations from their country's space programs because
                      of secrecy and fear surrounding the discovery, and sadly a close
                      colleague of mine was been murdered in this year. By them, my decision
                      is justified.

                      We must provoke our governments to make admission of possession of
                      KBAT746432 disc and release it to the world.

                      I have enclosed photo from footage as my credential of authority.
                      (end)
                      ----------------

                      Matchen's link to the photo:
                      www.geocities.com/alienfootagephoto

                      Link to the clip:
                      http://s1lv3rw.no.sapo.pt/Video/Weird%20Video.wmv
                    • rosafpink
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 15, 2005
                      • rosafpink
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 16, 2006
                          I heard that there is a TV show that is going to investigate the
                          footage. Does anyone know which one?