Ghost Chasers Busted After Haunted Hunt

  • Daniel Nephilim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/5060558/detail.html

      Ghost Chasers Busted After Haunted Hunt
      Three Men Charged With Trespassing On Hospital Grounds

      POSTED: 12:19 pm EDT October 5, 2005
      UPDATED: 1:00 pm EDT October 5, 2005

      SALEM, Mass. -- Three would-be ghost busters appeared
      in court in Salem Wednesday after trespassing on old
      hospital grounds that the men believe are haunted.

      NewsCenter 5's Jack Harper reported that Matthew
      Selecky, Matthew Doherty and Ron Gordon took a video
      camera to the old Danvers State Hospital.

      "Many people have said that it was haunted, and we
      just wanted to check it out. We got caught for
      trespassing," Selecky said.

      The three men were arraigned on trespassing charges.
      Each admits a fascination with ghosts and believes
      there are spirits at the hospital.

      "It really gives you the chills. There is a house that
      we walked by and it caught our attention right away.
      You felt a cold breeze coming by the house, and you
      just felt like you weren't supposed to be there,"
      Doherty said.

      "Danvers State Hospital has posted no trespassing. If
      you go up there, you will be arrested. There is
      24-hour security. The state police barracks is right
      across the street. It is a very dangerous
      environment," Massachusetts State Police Sgt. Byron
      Rizzos said.

      "Our family has to deal with all this. I have a little
      girl. For an hour and a half of fun, to come here and
      get embarrassed and let our family see this. No, it
      wasn't worth it," Gordon said.

      The three men were sent home after $50 fines and $50
      in court costs. They said that they wouldn't go back.

      Nephilim's Paranormal Investigations - http://paranorm.cjb.net

      http://mail.yahoo.com