HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Oct 6, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: October 6, 2005

      Burnaby, British Columbia Object Thought To Be A Plane Crashing

      Date: August 2000
      Time: Evening

      Hey, Brian, I talked to my girlfriend last night about the UFO she saw in Aug 2000 (the one she thought was a plane crashing). The thing that shocked her was the speed that it was traveling. She said it was moving much faster than an airplane. I tried to create a hypothesis of its trajectory. I think it came in either from the east or northeast at approx. 2,000 � 3,000 feet, quickly dropped to 1,000 � 1,500 ft. then zipped off either due west or northwest. She said that it basically appeared then was gone in an instant, but it didn�t vanish, it just sped off at an incredible speed.

      She said it didn�t look like a plane, so when she said that it reminded her of maybe a plane plummeting to earth, It obviously changed its elevation rather quickly. A somewhat physics-defying maneuver, don�t you think?

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      --------------------

      Burnaby, British Columbia Small Chrome Colored Sphere

      Date: Summer 2002
      Time: Daytime

      I also have another weird sighting that took place In the summer of 2002. I was talking to my girlfriend�s best friend about the strange white light that I saw in February 2002 that narrowly missed the plane over BCIT.

      As we were talking in my backyard, I looked up into the eastern sky and saw what I thought was a bald eagle way, way, way up high in the bright blue, cloudless sky. It appeared to be following what I can only describe as a small chrome-
      colored sphere. They were so high up (I reckon too high even for a bald eagle) that I assumed it was a large bird like a
      bald eagle because it was dark colored, and at that amazing height a crow or raven wouldn�t have been as easy to see.

      I ascertained that it was some kind of sphere as it reflected glistening sunlight off of its round sides sporadically. The crazy thing was that this was the only time the sphere was visible as it seemed to be cloaked with the color of the sky. It was like it was fading in and out of cloaking mode! It also seemed that either the eagle/bird was chasing the sphere, or perhaps the sphere was controlling the eagle/bird.

      So as I was passing on my UFO story to my girlfriend�s best friend, here I was looking at another would-be UFO!

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ---------------------

      Georgetown Ontario Seven Lights In The Shape Of A Bird

      Date: End of July 2005
      Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

      Message: I believe it was in July my family and I were star gazing in the back yard when we noticed a satellite in the sky .We followed the satellite across the sky when all of a sudden we noticed something following the satellite. There were 7 stars in the shape of a bird. As this bird followed the satellite it was deforming and reforming again and the disappeared.We live in Georgetown Ontario. The reason I don't remember the date is that is has been a while and we didn't know that there was a site that we could put our information on.

      Additional Information:

      It was the end of July 2005 and approx: 11:30 pm. The satellite was traveling from the west to the east. We were able to watch it go across the horizon. The 7 star object's lights were the same size as the satellite but seven of them. It followed the satellite for about 5 secconds and then looked like it was shaking and then disappeared. The seven star object stayed the same shape through its journey.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ------------------

      Port Alberni, British Columbia Circular Object Filmed
      Date and Time of sighting: August 15, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I found out about the UFO sighting through a friend who works at one of our local stores here in town. They told me that an entire family watched, and video taped a strange object and that Global TV had done and interview with the family and ran the footage. So to start with, I thought I would place a short audio clip to the site of the young girl telling in her words what she witnessed. She was such a delightful child to speak with, I also spoke with the Mother and Father who explained the events also.

      I have added the short clip of the young girl describing what she saw back to the site, plus the Global News footage, or the news story in it's entirety. There are two links below, one to the girls report and the new article on the sighting.

      Thank you to the young girl for the great description of the object.

      To listen to the young girls short report (mp3) and the TV news video story, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3296

      ----------------------

      Black Rock Desert, Nevada Object Falls From The Sky - Pods Seen Coming From It

      Date: September 2 and 3rd, 2005
      Time: 2:00 a.m.

      I took a telephone call from a witness who had two sightings in the same area over a two day period. The first sighting was on September 2, 2005 and the main event took place on September 3, 2005.

      The object the witness and many other saw was at a extremely high altitude, the fellow had a laser pointer and aimed the pointer in the direction of the object. Soon after the object started to move and falling from this great altitude. Very puzzled he thought maybe it was some type of fireworks, but ruled it out quickly due to the distance the object was located, which again was very high up.

      The total event lasted approximately 3 minutes in length, the witness and friends lost sight of it as it eventually went behind a mountain and out of their line of sight. Before they all lost sight of the object, the witnesses observed a number of what they called pods of some kind which vanished very quickly. He thought it actually exploded as there was a very bright flash it gave off. There were roughly 15 people who ended up seeing the same thing that early morning at the same location.

      The main object was approximately the size of a silver dollar/half dollar and the pods that shot off from it were about the size of a penny. Also while watching the event, pods were shot off of the main body at two different times.

      Direction of travel was to the southwest, or for sure the western part of the sky. The sky was crystal clear that night.

      The witness also mentioned that the appeared to be other object in the sky, again at a high altitude that were bouncing around as they all watched. As he said, it was a strange night.

      There was another sighting reported from the Black Rock Desert, Nevada on September 2, 2005. The full report can be read here: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3258

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Rowley Springs, Virginia Triangular Shaped Objects

      Date: June 12-16th, 2005
      Time: About 11:00 -12:00 o'clock

      Message: I've seen these triangle shape objects several times. I Have seen one stop and remain motionless. The light at the tips of the corner almost look like stars and can only be notice while moving. Why are these mystic object kept secret from us? They have been here before and are still here.

      Additional Information:

      Hello again, I recall seeing this on June 12-16th, 2005. I was camping with a friend in a place called Rowley Springs VA. It was about 11-12 o'clock when we saw the triangle. It seemed that the leading light in front and it was pulling the other lights behind it, almost light a rubber band expanding and retracting. It's movement was slow and stayed at the same pace until it disappeared into the darkness. I had a witness that also saw this triangle. I really never thought anything of this encounter until I noticed that all the UFO shows on television always pointed out this triangle, and has been seen worldwide. But knowing is one thing, be able to act is another. I am unsure what to do now. What Is the next Step?

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      --------------------

      Spruce Grove, Alberta Four Orange-Reddish Spheres (UFO)

      Date: September 27, 2005
      Time: Approx: 11:15 p.m.

      Message: hello, I would like to enquire about a UFO sighting that I had at Spruce Grove, AB on September 27/05. I made a report to an Alberta based UFO watch (can't remember name right now) and I want to know if any other reports have come in that would correlate mine. Here is the skinny: At approx 11:15 pm, looking eastward towards Edmonton I noticed four orange-reddish spheres at 60-70 degrees of elevation traveling on a 260-270 degree bearing. Also two more of same flanking the four at same speed to the north. Altitude is difficult to determine as the size reference/speed ratio is near impossible to gage. However these spheres were definitely not conventional craft, no sound, no flicker. The event lasted about 4-6 seconds. If I had to guess a speed I would say around mach one if the alt. was approx 1000-5000-agl. Inversely if the altitude was say 10,000-50,000 feet agl. The speed was much faster (mach-6 or faster). This the second time in my life I have seen something that defies convention in the sky. I have no qualms about UFO sightings or the people that report them. I would however like to know how many of this particular sort have been reported. please e-mail me back with your opinion, thank you.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ----------------

      Tinley Park, Illinois Red Lights Filmed

      Date: September 30, 2005
      Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

      Message: I too saw the UFOs last night in Tinley Park, Illinois. I got a pretty good picture of one of them too! Email me if you would like me to send you it!

      Additional Information:

      My account of what happened:
      My mom and step-dad were outside on the porch talking, one of our friends was walking down the street. I'm inside at this point. So about ten minutes goes by and my mom is talking to our friend, and one of them spots something in the sky. So they are making a commotion and everything because we saw this last year on October 31st. So I came out and looked and there they were. There were only two when we saw them, but from what we have heard there were four. We watched and watched until they disappeared, but one actually went down! It came and flew down like it was falling into the Earth!

      Photo can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3297

      Thank you to the eyewitness for their report and photo.

      ---------------------

      Springfield, Illinois A Bright Yellowish White Orb

      Date: October 1, 2005
      Time: 5:45 a.m.

      I took a telephone call from a gentleman who resides in Springfield, Illinois. The fellow reports that he saw a bright yellowish white orb heading from the east to the west from his location.

      He explained it was still dark out at the time of his sighting and daylight starts to creep in around 6:30 a.m. There were no flashing lights that could be seen and the object was moving pretty slow. He also noted that an airplane was seen about 5 minutes after the event and he was able to see the NAV lights on this aircraft. He figured the object was at a good altitude when it passed over head. The light stayed on a straight flight path, not making any unusual maneuvers at all. The witness also stated it was large enough that he could see that the object was circular in shape. The circular object was seen for approximately 10 seconds, as the fellow was up in a tree stand. The man also was able to follow it for this length of time, but seeing it through the trees which eventually blocked his line of sight to the object. This was the first time the witness had seen anything and he believed it to be rather unusual.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ---------------------

      Sumner, Washington More Orange Lights Witnessed

      Date: October 2, 2005 (Three different nights)
      Time: Evening

      Been seeing an orange light in the sky for 3 days and nights now. The first night it was following a brilliant white light and the orange light was there in the daylight too. Second night it was there barely moving from it's spot and still there in morning. Third night it was shooting an orange beam of light and suddenly another orange light would appear under the beam and then the top light would blink and jump - there were also 3 to 4 other lights that showed up, orange light gone in morning. Tonight it was blinking with a red light on it. During day seen a double canister looking thing in area that orange light appears during day. But soon as it got dark, only the orange light could be seen which was fading in and out. At one point, I lost it and looked above with binoculars and there was a fast strobing red and white object moving to the left. A few minutes later I heard low rumbling noise like a low plane, went outside and seen two planes flying nearly over the house in diagonal direction and that darn red/white blinking light was about 3 houses away which made me nervous. It then began to head back where it came from.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      --------------------

      Vernon, British Columbia Odd Red Lights Ahead On The Road

      Date: October 5, 2005
      Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Light configuration - 3 in pyramid shape.

      Full Description of event/sighting: My friend and I were driving (I was driving him home) along Commanage Road, we turned down towards the tree farm, about 2-3 minutes passed the farm, we both remarked on some odd red lights ahead on the road, about 20 meters away. We observed these lights for about 10-15 seconds, and then they moved quickly around a bend in the road, to the left. As it moved around the corner, the lights did not change view, as is usual when a car rounds a bend. Also, we quickly deduced that to stay at the height rounding the bend would mean the object was at least 2-3 meters off the ground. That was when I sped up to catch a glimpse of what it was. We round the bend seconds after the object and were presented with a dark, empty road.

      Straight for at least a couple of kilometers, with absolutely no turn-offs or even road shoulders. There was no where for the lights to have gone. The shoulder on the left (with which we judged the height of the object) is at least a couple of meters high, and fenced, while the right side is a embankment emptying onto a field. Pastures dominate the whole are, so there was no where for the object to have gone so quickly, any object that I know of anyways! From there we hurriedly moved onto Okanagan Landing Road, as we were both quite shaken by the event.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ----------------

      Over Downtown Toronto, Ontario A Bright Red Light

      Date: October 6, 2005
      Time: Approx: 12:00-1:30 a.m.

      Message: Thursday October 6 (approx: 12:00-1:30) I observed a bright red light that appeared to be hovering somewhere above the lakeshore in downtown Toronto, slightly east of the Toronto City Center airport. May have been over the lake. Was approximately 10-15 degrees above the horizon. I was about 2-3 km away from the lakeshore when observing this object.

      I was watching for probably 4 or 5 minutes and then it just vanished completely. Not sure what this may have been, would be nice to hear from anyone else that may have seen the same thing.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ----------------------

      HBCC UFO Research - The Vike Report (audio clip collection on CD)

      The Audio Reports are the actual eye witness accounts of their sightings as told to me. I've included 54 reports on the CD which should keep you busy for sometime. The reports are in an mp3 format and these reports come from Canada, United States and other parts of the world. What I found is that we read a text report, and find many of the experiences interesting, it is when hearing the event in the eyewitness words, you hear emotions come out that can't be captured in a text report. Details for purchasing The Vike Report (audio clip collection) can be found at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2595

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.