Port Alberni, British Columbia Circular Object Filmed - (Updated)

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Port Alberni, British Columbia Circular Object Filmed - (Updated)
      Date and Time of sighting: August 15, 2005 at 7:30 p.m.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I found out about the UFO sighting through a friend who works at one of our local stores here in town. They told me that an entire family watched, and video taped a strange object and that Global TV had done and interview with the family and ran the footage. So to start with, I thought I would place a short audio clip to the site of the young girl telling in her words what she witnessed. She was such a delightful child to speak with, I also spoke with the Mother and Father who explained the events also.

      I have added the short clip of the young girl describing what she saw back to the site, plus the Global News footage, or the news story in it's entirety. There are two links below, one to the girls report and the new article on the sighting.

      Thank you to the young girl for the great description of the object.

      To listen to the young girls short report (mp3) and the TV news video story, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3296

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.