Re: [UFOnet] Looking for a good forum

  • circle2012dreams .
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Catseye
      I own this group that you may like and we have lots of good chats and experiences and the group is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/
      Circle

      cats eye <catseyex@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I been looking for a good forum, but cannot find quite what I am looking
      for.

      Do any of you have a good site for me to check out and sign up to maybe?

      It would be much appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      CatsEye

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      further investigation.

    • cats eye
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        Thank you very much. I will sure check this out too. :)