Looking for a good forum

  • cats eye
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi all,

      I been looking for a good forum, but cannot find quite what I am looking
      for.

      Do any of you have a good site for me to check out and sign up to maybe?

      It would be much appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      CatsEye
    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
        Try www.thewhyfiles.net
        Geoff Richardson
        I been looking for a good forum, but cannot find quite what I am looking
        for.

        Do any of you have a good site for me to check out and sign up to maybe?

        It would be much appreciated.

        Thanks in advance,

        CatsEye

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

      • Linette Sukup
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
          The Yahoo group Ufotruthseekers is pretty good. You can subscribe as you
          would to any other Yahoo group.

          Peace.
          Linette

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
            Hi Catseye
            I own this group that you may like and we have lots of good chats and experiences and the group is
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/
            Circle

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
              Thank you very much. I will sure check this out too. :)