REESE: 'I BELIEVE IN GHOSTS'

  • Daniel Nephilim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/reese%20i%20believe%20in\
      %20ghosts

      REESE: 'I BELIEVE IN GHOSTS'

      Hollywood actress REESE WITHERSPOON strongly believes
      in life beyond the grave, because she saw the spirit
      of her dead grandfather during rehearsals shortly
      after his death.

      The SWEET HOME ALABAMA star often feels the presence
      of family members who have long since passed on, and
      far from finding the experience unsettling, she is
      greatly comforted by the supportive spectres.

      She says, "After my grandfather died, I was rehearsing
      an ARTHUR MILLER play in an empty New York theatre.

      "I was delivering my lines when I suddenly saw him
      sitting there, smiling at me from the middle of the stalls."

      Nephilim's Paranormal Investigations - http://paranorm.cjb.net

      http://mail.yahoo.com