HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Sep 15, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: September 16, 2005

      Burlington, Ontario (Over Lake Ontario)

      Date: Fall of 1980's
      Time: 7:00 pm-9:00 pm

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: It was a Fall evening, my friend and I were walking along lakeshore. I looked over at the lake. I saw what looked like a sunset, but it was to late in the evening, and the wrong direction. I ran down to lake. The object was 2-3 hundred yards away,100 yards above water. It sat silently. The top and bottom was a bright orange, and there was a section around the middle of it and what appeared to be round windows every few feet. My friend ran home for camera. I stayed, and it was very quiet, time seemed to last forever. Then I watched it fly straight up and then took off at a very high speed at a 45 degree angle. I have seen others. I was also published in a UFO magazine. I have it stored in the basement but will look for it if you need more info. Thank you.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the interesting report.

      ------------------

      Caribbean, Hagersville, Missisauga Ontario Different UFOs, Different Locations

      Date: 2000, 2002, 2004.
      Time: Night & day

      Number of witnesses: 1-1-4
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: 2 lights, 1 silver ball.

      Full Description of event/sighting: First I'd like to say I've had an interest in UFOs since I was young. I'd also like to mention that in 1999 I was asleep on a couch for the night in an apartment near Bathurst and Lawrence in Toronto and could feel I was about to wake up when I was over come by a feeling of euphoria. I remember feeling so good I felt I never wanted to wake up. I heard this loud pop in my right ear followed by a hiss and woke up immediately. I had had a problem with that ear since I was a kid and had seen a doctor several times to have a wax build up removed. Anyhow since that incident I've had no more problems except the odd deep itch. Anyhow, my first event was when I was playing on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. (I'm a musician) and I walked out onto the crew deck around 2:30-3:00 in the morning as we sometimes used to hang out in the crew bar after work. I noticed a flashing light out of the corner of my right eye and thought it was an airplane. I turned to look at it and noticed it was way up there.

      It seemed higher than jets fly but lower than satellites. It stayed in one spot and flashed irregularly in no discernable pattern lighting up the area around it with amber light. Kind of like in a fog. All I could see was the light, nothing in between the flashes. I watched it for about 20 minutes that I can recall and woke up around noon the next day in my cabin. I had bruises under my arms which could have been caused from the chair or someone picking me up but no one mentioned anything to me and I'm sure they would have if that was the case. Also I didn't recall any of this until two evenings later and I don't remember falling asleep or waking up and going to my cabin, and no I was not drunk. For about a year after I found that random flashing lights had an almost hypnotic effect on me.

      About a year and a half later I moved on to a farm outside of Hagersville, ON, on Cheapside road. I would sometimes go out at night when the weather was nice and look at the stars. I'd count the shooting stars, airplanes and satellites. I had also seen on several occasions that group of three satellites orbiting overhead. On one of these nights I noticed a light passing by in the distance which seemed to low to be a satellite and had non of the usual airplane lights and made no noise I could hear. The next night I went out again and at around 3:00 am I saw the same light only this time it was closer and again no aircraft lights and no sound and I mean no sound.

      I noticed everything was dead quiet. No crickets, frogs or bats. After the object had passed everything went back to normal. I went out again the next night and at about 10 after 3 the dogs across the road started barking wildly and then silence again. About 10 seconds later the light appeared again this time almost directly over head. As I watched it go by it gave me the impression that it could pass through a tornado and it would have no effect. It didn't seem natural or should I say earthly. After it had passed over head it started to light up like a flare or like the light from arc welding. I thought for a minute it might explode but as the light dimmed I could tell it was a light moving around the outside like you would see looking at a lighthouse. The weather was bad for the next few nights and then I moved back to Brampton for work but a girl I was going out with stayed a bit longer and told me one night her and her daughter we watching television when they noticed it was light out in front of the house.

      They went outside the front door and saw a light shining straight down from the sky on to the lawn. They couldn't see any object just a wide beam of green light that seemed to have particles in it that slowly vanished. She had also visited her sister recently in Chatham, ON and was sitting outside one night looking towards Detroit when they saw lights in the sky above the city dancing around. That's how she explained it and though they couldn't figure out what they were seeing her sister thought it was probably a weather experiment which made no sense at all to her.

      I'd like to ad that her sister had witnessed, back in the late 70's, a disc sitting in a field one night when her and her boyfriend were out driving in the country. I've heard he refuses to talk about it and on the two occasions I've asked her about it she gets upset an walks out of the room. My third incident was when I was working a day job for a while and we were on a break sitting on a bench when I noticed a silver ball passing by between us and the Toronto airport. I pointed it out to the other guys and I asked them what they thought it was. One guy said a helicopter but when I asked him where the tail and rotors were he had no answer. Another guy thought it might be a balloon but it was going against the wind and in a completely straight line. Then when he said a UFO no one argued or laughed and we just watched it fade out of sight. One more story if I may, (sorry I didn't mean to write a novel but I've got to tell this stuff to someone with an interest so my mind can rest). The girl from the farm, her nephew, another friend and I were out in the country not far from the Hamilton ON airport when I noticed a bright light behind us.

      It kept getting closer and brighter. We thought it was a plane at first but we couldn't make out any wings. It got so close I suggested we pull over and have a look saying that the car engine might die anyhow from what I had read. Well we pulled over, got out of the car and when it got real close we panicked, jumped in the car and sped off. When I looked out the rear window it started to change direction and it turned out to be a plane. So much for all of our brave talk about coming across one that had landed and wanting to meet who ever or what ever is on board. Anyhow, thanks for you patients, and keep up the great work. Sincerely.

      Thank you to the witness for the very interesting reports.

      ---------------

      STS 114 Did NASA's Cameras Catch A UFO ?

      Date: August 6, 2005
      Time: 8:54 a.m. CDT

      Orbit: 174
      Met 010 23 11 Mission Elapsed Time: 10 days, 23 hours, 11 minutes.

      Pre dawn Pacific - Between Hawaii and U.S.
      Camera's on Shuttle aimed at the ocean as several lights fly around with one object coming to a stop and reversing direction.

      At the beginning of the tape, you will see a graphic that shows the shuttle halfway between Hawaii and California - in the dark - and approaching orbital sunrise. The next scene shows the camera looking down at the Pacific and it should be all dark... but it isn't! There are lights all over the place. Since the shuttle is flying upside down, Earth appears at the top of the picture and space is below, and the glow of the atmosphere outlines the horizon. (Ships at sea CANNOT be seen from space). Some lights are flashing and some are steady. (Stars in space do NOT twinkle!)

      After a while, an object near the left edge will light up and start moving across the screen to the right following the curvature of the Earth. When it is no longer visible in the atmosphere, watch the RIGHT edge of the screen as a brilliant object comes quickly on screen, going from right to left but slowing down as it goes (which is impossible for an inanimate object to do in space). Near the left edge, it comes to a complete stop, as two other objects fly across the screen, and then, it makes a 180 degree turnaround and flies BACK across the screen to the right, at which time the cameraman in Houston wakes up and begins to move the camera away from the objects, as shuttle enters sunrise and the screen brightens up with the glare of the sun on the lens and the clouds below, and he gives up and closes the iris, and shifts to a different camera, with the graphic again, showing the shuttle to be on the edge of sunrise.

      According to Newton's Laws of Motion, an object set into motion in the vacuum of space will continue forever in the same course, unless acted upon by an outside force. In gravity free space, and in the absence of wind resistance, there is nothing to exert an opposite force against that self-illuminated, and self-propelled object, proving that it is a genuine UFO!!

      Thank you to Dr. Oren Swearingen for sending along the footage.

      Video clip - STS 114 Did NASA's Cameras Catch A UFO ?

      Video clip can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3207

      ----------------------

      Westend In Vancouver, B.C. A Stationary Object

      Date: August 25, 2005
      Time: 9:15 p.m.

      Hi Brian

      I live in the westend in Vancouver,BC. I live in a high-rise and love to sit out on my balcony at night and relax before going to bed. On some clear nights I notice a peculiar bright star, I say peculiar only when you are viewing it through the binoculars. It seems to have an assortment of colored lights, red, green and blue. When I view other stars through the binoculars they are not like this one. This is my first summer in this apartment and this star was in the direction of southwest. Last year in my other apartment around the same season (summer) where my windows faced north I saw this same kind of star but in was in the northeastern direction. Any explanation as to the colors. Is it a planet?

      By the way, I too saw from my balcony a stationary object in the southwestern direction described almost exactly like the man from Airdrie, Alberta in 2004. It was too far away to determine a row of lights but it behaved the same way, stationary for at least one half hour and some sort of light reflecting off it. I even called a friend who also lives in a high-rise and he saw it too. This was at 9:15 pm on Aug 25,2005. It eventually was covered by dark clouds from below.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ----------------

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I talked with a fellow who happened to catch a brilliant, almost as bright as the sun object from his home in Garden Bay, British Columbia. The eyewitness also did a telephone interview with me which can be heard by clicking on "Full Report". I would like to extend my many thanks to the man for the report and for sending in the photos.

      Garden Bay, British Columbia Brilliant Light Caught On Film

      Date: September ?, 2005
      Time: Evening

      Garden Bay, British Columbia Brilliant Light Caught On Film interview can be heard at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3199

      -----------------

      Rupert, Idaho A Very Unusual Sighting ?

      HBCC UFO Research Note: This report is really unusual, but with so many strange things happening in the world these days I thought I would post the story. I could not even begin to guess what this would have been, or I should say what might have caused the heads of the birds to shine, just an unusual sighting.

      Date: September ?, 2005
      Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

      I couldn't sleep a few nights ago. I finally got up around 3:00 am. I like to look out our back window at the eastern sky at night, so I pulled back the curtains and looked around. Our night light is about 35 feet from the SE corner of our house and there is a heavy electric wire that is strung from the light pole north a few yards to our pump house (farm). Suddenly a large bird flew from the west and sat on that wire.

      It landed with it's back to me and as it turned it's head, the face was looked shiny. I could see only the sides as it turned it's head. I got the binoculars and studied it. The face was shiny like it had internal light.

      Suddenly a huge shadow floated over the lawn and another bird landed on the wire. It turned it's head right and left and it too shined on both sides of it's head. I was positive they were owls until I noticed that the left sides of the heads shone even turned away from the night light. And the heads weren't large like owls heads, more like regular bird heads, and there were no hooting sounds like owls. We hear them hoot at night.

      One bird flew toward the east and the other flew north past the house. One of our cats was meowing at the back door to come in. As I turned to step a couple of steps to let the cat in, a huge form sped out of the dark, east of the house and over the house. The feathers on the bottom of it were similar to an owl's but it's wing spread looked different and it didn't flap it's wings. It moved so fast that by the time I realized it was there, the head of just over the edge of the roof.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the interesting report.

      ------------------

      Vernon, British Columbia Strange Noises & Dogs Franticly Barking

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I just wanted to point out that alot of UFO sightings have come from Vernon, B.C. and the surrounding area.

      Date: September 9, 2005
      Time: Between 12:00 am and 1:00 am

      Hi Brian, I wanted to report an unidentifiable noise that was over Vernon between those hours. I had been sitting up winding down after work and my porch door was open to the night noises. The noises were loud and different as I listened to dogs franticly barking, the wind was gusty and warm coming from a different direction for Vernon and I heard birds franticly calling. I also heard this beep, beep, beep at a steady high pitch. The noise was coming from above. I could only relate the noise to a metal on metal pitch beeping in the pulse of a vehicle backing up.

      So what I want to report is the intensity of the sound and the response of the animals around the neighborhood. I was unable for some reason to go out on the balcony to investigate the noise, I can't explain that either. The noises suddenly stopped and I fell asleep just as suddenly. I never fall asleep that fast. It was a strange night.

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      ----------------

      North York, Ontario A Large Half Circle Object

      Date: September 9, 2005
      Time: 0130 hours

      Number of witnesses: 3
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Half circle seemed to be on fire.

      Full Description of event/sighting: On that night, I had gone out to my balcony for a cigarette when I noticed a large half circle object on the west side of Toronto (given I live on the eleventh floor, have a good view) and was moving pretty fast. I called my friend and my sister out to take a look. My friend came out and in 3 minutes, the object was slowly fading in the distance. By the time my sister had come out (8 minutes later) the object was completely gone. I explained what I had seen and to shock, she told me that her and her friend have been seeing it almost every night and it would come from the east and travel west pretty high. Then will disappear completely.

      At first sight I thought it was the moon, but given the speed it was moving at, there was no way it could be although when I was looking around, I couldn't even see the moon on a clear night. The object was roughly a half circle, color: fire red, at one point it looked as if directly above the Pearson Airport.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      North Of Alliston, Ontario Light Zig Zags Across The Sky

      Date: September 13, 2005
      Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

      Not sure if this was a sighting or not. We were outside last night (Sept 13, 2005) at about 9:15 pm. There was a bright light that travelled from the North West sky to the South East sky. At first we figured it must have been a plane, but there were no traditional flashing lights that you normally see on a plane. The other thought was that it was a satellite, but it was much brighter than any I have seen before, plus I've only seen them travel North - South or East - West. Also the light when traveling seemed to have a slight zig zag to it. I would say it took about a minute to travel from when we first spotted it in the NW sky to it disappearing in the SE sky. When it finally disappeared, it turned to an orange color, then was gone.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      --------------------

      Round Rock, Texas Triangular Shaped Craft

      Date: September 13, 2005
      Time: 8:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Triangle

      Full Description of event/sighting: My daughter went outside at about 8:30 PM to check on the dogs. She called me to come look at a bright light in the eastern sky. It was located in a normal flight path to the Austin-Bergstrom airport, so we first assumed it was an airplane. Many airplanes pass overhead. This light was so bright, and as we continued to watch it, we could tell it was not standing still - at first it appeared to stand still, but it was probably because it was coming towards us. The light remained very bright, and as the craft moved closer, we could see the projected path of the light. We have never seen a light this bright shining forward on an airplane. Behind the light were other lights flickering on and off, on what we at first assumed were the crafts wings. At first we though it might have been a helicopter, however, the helicopters seen around here are usually flying lower. By the time the craft was over us, we could see it was definitely not a helicopter, but was probably just an airplane...however, from behind the flickering lights, the craft was shaped like a triangle. Completely black against the dark sky. There was no tail to the craft, just a triangle. Very obvious to anyone who saw it.

      Additional Information

      Hi, Brian

      The craft seemed to have the same delayed sound as a jet would have as it passed overhead. I can't really say the dogs (5 yr old beagle, 3 yr old Jack Russel Terrier) were acting any different than normal (unless another dog passes by or they find a frog), but because of the time, 8:30 pm, by daughter went out to stop their barking. Once we were both outside the dogs didn't bark again. We live in a typical neighborhood with many dogs, and I don't remember hearing any of the other dogs.

      The weather conditions were very clear. For once, there weren't the usual cloudy conditions over the Austin, TX area. We get a lot of chem-trails. We could finally see the stars. My husband has corrected my directions, so the craft would have been coming from the north-east going south east, finally taking a turn towards the airport. Until it began its turn, it appeared to be on a straight path, not zig-zagging around.

      I would guess the height would be of a small plane, but higher than a helicopter. We watched the craft for about 5 - 7 minutes. The craft did not seem to have a long front end, which would eliminate a huge jet-liner. We could not see separate airplane-style wings, just the lights extending out from the side, behind which we could see the black triangle shape. The
      flickering lights were white and blue, and maybe red. The front light was a bright white.

      This is the first time I have ever seen anything like this.

      Thanks for listening.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the interesting report.

      -----------------

      Banora Point, Australia A Possible Alien Encounter

      Date: September 13, 2005

      Hey Brian, I have reason to believe that I once again encountered aliens.

      I remember waking up two nights ago (Wednesday Morning), and seeing a shadow. When I woke up, I was already sweating. I saw a shadow on the wall in front of my bed that resembled the figure of an alien creature. I was completely shocked. The shadow was not moving, was very detailed. I could see contours of its body very clearly (If It was an extra terrestrial), but in my sleep-deprived state, I quickly assumed it was just a shadow from a curtain or some object. I then suddenly, fell back to sleep again.

      What I didn't check was what the shadow was being caused by. On the left hand side of my bed, there is a window. I usually keep the window open at night, and out the front of our house, is a bright white streetlight. I didn't look out the window, but there was absolutely nothing blocking the light in my room. Outside my window perhaps, there was a figure that could have been there.

      Another strange thing to add is, that the next day, after blowing my nose, I noticed a lot of blood in my left nostril. My right nostril had no blood however. Also, when I woke up, I noticed that the joining part between my face and nose was "torn", but not bleeding. I have also noticed a few bruises on my arms. But I have not noticed any strange markings, like what I
      found a couple of months back.

      For some reason, I can breathe easier through my left nostril than my right; so perhaps, my left nostril is larger inside than my right. What I make of the situation is that the shape of my right nostril was too small for a probe or something, and forcing resulted in a small tear between my nose and my face. So instead, the left nostril was tried, and successfully, whatever they were doing worked.

      Call it farfetched, but I honestly believe I did encounter some presence of an Extra Terrestrials that night. There is too much evidence now to shrug it off.

      Now, like straight after the previous incident, I probably won't be able to sleep at night.

      I have seen a number of UFOs in the past years, and believe to have had a number of ET encounters. I have found identical scarring on both I and my mother's back, and at the age of 5, woke up with a broken foot and bleeding nose.

      Definitely, strange things are happening in my area.

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      --------------------

      Illinois, United States Orange Lights Seen, Dogs Barking

      Date: September 14, 2005
      Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

      I live in Illinois, United States. My husband and I see the lights all the time. Any news on what they are. It is so creepy. People think were nuts because they've never seen them. A lot of our family has seen them now and it is all bizarre. Let me know if you have any more information on this

      Additional Information:

      Okay, it was last night (9-14-05) around nine o'clock in Illinois, USA I got to work this morning and a co-worker had seen it too at the same time She said she tried to call her husband off her cell phone and it wouldn't go through, the lights disappeared and then her phone worked. Plus when we were outside looking at them all the dogs were barking.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the interesting report.

      -----------------

      Couple In West Central Minnesota Sees Bright Light Grow Larger Then Splits Into Six

      Date: September 14, 2005

      Time: 7:30 p.m

      Hey Brian, something new for me here in West Central Minnesota. Thai started as a single, bright white light in the western sky. I noticed the bright light at about 7:30 p.m. CST. It grew brigger and bigger. At approxamately 7:45 p.m. Then split into six lights, like a triangle within a triangle. I grabbed the camera and went outside.

      I got two shots in a row before it burst, sending all six lights in various directions and out of sight. Just gone and beyond fast! As if it was never there, it went that fast. 7:50 p.m.

      God knows I've seen alot of them and I have photographed close to a hundred, all various shapes and sizes and different manuvers. This was different, which is why I am sharing it. See if you can find someone to do some photo work. This tonight, September 14, 2005.

      The main thing was it presented as a single bright white light in West sky. Moon was to the SE. Then became six lights in the shape of a triangle within a triangle. Then the six burst off in different directions.

      If I had the working equipment it would have shown the morphing that they are capable of perfectly.

      Additional Information:

      Brian:

      A woman and her friend who live about 6 miles west of me called me just a while ago. She said a friend had told her to call me because I have had sightings over many years. It turned out I did know the person she referred to. She asked if I had seen anything on Wednesday night. I told her yes I had. I then asked what she had seen. She and her friend were on the deck of her lake property and they noticed a big white light low in the west. No other stars were out yet as the sun had just gone down. It grew larger as it came closer. She told me it was alarming and they were scared yet curious. She said it was as big as a full moon. Just when they were thinking to go inside for cover it split into smaller lights. Blue-green, red-magenta, amber. These were in triangle positions one of each color. The bright white light was gone.

      They became almost terrified, but then the lights each individually went separate ways and all was back to normal. Her friend does not wish to discuss it ever again. He was so terrified. She asked me to tell her what I know. I laughed and told her I knew as much as she did. She said she didn't believe me. I told her an expirience no matter how documented or profound is never proof. Guilty until proven innocent kind of thing. I assured her I believed her. For what that is worth. I suggested that she make a report to you but she felt that was out of the question at this time. She wished to remain respected in the community. I told her I took no offense by that statement. I thanked her for calling me. I told her I would share their story.

      You may wish to add her statements to my report.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report. The photos are � Anna-n-Moss 2005.

      To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3212

      ----------------

      Ivinghoe Beacon Buckinghamshire, U.K. Objects Seen On Various Nights

      Date: Various
      Time: Various

      Number of objects: 3
      Shape of objects: Orb

      Full Description of event/sighting: July 9, 2005 at 7:20 p.m. Ivinhoe Beacon, Buckinghamshire. U.K. It was a cloudless blue sky, a silver sphere very high, heading west. Witnessed by myself and husband for approx: twenty seconds, it went out of view when several high altitude planes were in the vicinity.

      July 10, 2005 at 10:30 p.m. Back garden north Dunstable U.K. Clear sky. Bright orange orb/light approaching from west. Silently smoothly went over the house, I quickly got the video camera, filmed for about a minute walking backwards as it passed over the house, seemed to slow down for a few seconds. No idea of altitude but much lower than the satellites. Went round to the front of the house but was gone. Witnessed by myself husband and twenty year old daughter.

      Mid August 2005, 9:30 p.m. Back garden. Clear sky. Bright orange orb/light again from the west but further to the left. Got smaller then disappeared, there was not enough time to get the camera as we were not expecting to see it again.

      Late August around the 28th. Back garden. 9:00 p.m. Clear sky. Watched this one alone, bright orange orb/light. From a westerly direction again but further left than second time. Went over the house towards south east where it went out of sight. Watched for approx: one minute. Could have called someone to get my camera, but because of seeing this same object for the third time I was glued to the spot and just wanted to keep watching it.

      September 10, 2005 at: 9:20 p.m. Looking out of the conservatory door. Both of us saw a bright orange/orb approaching from west, veered to left and disappeared. Watched for about thirty to twenty seconds. No time for camera again.

      I probably would not have bothered reporting these sightings, but because of the recent sightings in Essex I feel as though I should on this occasion. I have seen many silver spheres and other UFOs over the years, I may report them here in due course.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5 10:11 PM
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.