HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Sep 13, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: September 13, 2005

      Coral Springs, Florida 4 Bright Stars Evenly Spaced Changed To Three (Triangle)

      Date: July 1, 2004
      Time: 10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Square.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I had walked down my friends driveway to the parking lot to smoke a cigarette. As I approached the parking lot I noticed 4 bright stars spaced very evenly in a large square. I regarded the stars for about
      5 seconds, thinking it was odd that 4 equally bright stars would appear in such a perfectly square formation. Suddenly, the stars began to move in a southerly direction at a relatively slow but steady pace.

      This shocked me. I kept watching as they slid silently overhead moving to the south and then made a slight turn to a south-westerly direction. As they moved they turned into a triangle of 3 stars. I estimated these stars where very high in the sky, and of about the same hue and intensity as some of the ordinary stars.

      I thought I detected a very slight wavering of the stars in distance from each other as they moved, almost as if they might have been attached to each other with slightly elastic bands. Although I looked to see if any stars in the sky where blotted out by a body between the four stars it never at any time passed in front of any of the real stars so I was unable to tell if there was anything in the middle of the 4 stars.

      Later, I did think that I may have seen 4 migrating birds flying in some kind of formation except for a couple of things. I've never seen birds even vaguely begin to resemble stars in the night sky. Two, I have never seen this again and there are plenty of birds in the sky around here at night. I don't think there is sufficient light from the ground to make a bird light up like that. Three, I know some birds fly in a square formation with one tip leading the pack, but here two tips where leading the 'pack', if we can call it that.

      The square moved perfectly sideways, not as if one point was ahead of the others. Finally, when it turned south-westerly, over I-75 and towards the everglades, I have no doubt that there is no way birds would have appeared to go from 4 to 3. There is no doubt in my mind I saw something very unusual that night that was not birds, and must have been very high in the sky and very, very large.

      Thank you to the eye witness for their report.

      ------------------

      Watched A Dark Swirling Black Hole Hovering From Manhattan New York City

      Date: August 28, 2005
      Time: 7:45 p.m.

      Message:

      Friday 08/25/05 7:45 p.m. I was waiting for the light to change on 6th Ave and 32nd Street in Manhattan New York City when I noticed that there was something in the skies to the west. I turned to look, at what looked like a dark swirling black hole hovering in the clouds over New Jersey. The light changed and people hurried by me as I tried to get a better look at what at first I thought was, a opening in to a dark area of the clouds.

      It had a kind of a distortion whirling about it's edges and it seemed to make it impossible to get into focus. As I stood there it started to move silently to the North,

      Only when it started to move, I finally could make out it's shape. At times it looked like it was two flat rectangular objects traveling side by side. At other times it seemed to be a series of black triangles attached to two long rods, because I could at times, see the sky through what appeared to be triangular openings in the slabs themselves.

      It started to go behind the 34th Street Post Office, so I walked back, trying to keep it in sight. But the shifting field about it made it hard to see what it was I was looking at.

      As I watched, a helicopter passed between myself and the object, and the object which was further off seemed to be the same size. Although it was more distant than was the helicopter.

      The object looked to be over the Hudson River, or possibly New Jersey and the thing moved very slowly, and very silently and in a straight line. I made two separate pictures of each thing. The first picture is a poor rendition of the swirling hovering darkness I first saw.

      The smaller picture is about the size, or the way it appeared to me as I watched it from the corner a cross from Penn Station.

      The larger pictures is what I believe the things would have looked like had I been closer. These things were too big not to have been noticed by others on either side of the Hudson. So I am hoping that some else that saw it (them) If someone saw the unknowns or something like them please contact me through HBCC UFO Research at: hbccufo@...

      Diagrams can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3171

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report and images that were done up.

      ------------------

      Black Hole Over North Plainfield New Jersey

      Date: September 3, 2005
      Time: 9:40 p.m.

      Brian,

      It looked similar to your pictures like someone coiled a florescent bulb in an oval shape. It was glowing and looked black, white, gray and stayed put for a while at a very low altitude. I first thought it was a cloud but then realized it was not and was very, very large. Thank you.

      Additional Information:

      Brian,

      I saw the MetLife blimp the next afternoon, Sunday 4 Sept 2005 but I believe my object on the night of 3 Sept 2005 was more oval and alot bigger, and a lot longer and looked like someone took a fluorescent bulb and coiled it and just hung it up in the air at one point, I thought it looked like a saucer. It looked like this picture with 3 or more rings not just one ring maybe all joined together. It looked like your pictures from the Rense sight too. I do not believe in aliens but in this website.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------

      Parkersburg, West Virginia A Round Star-Like Object

      Date: September 4, 2005
      Time: 6:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 12
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round, appeared as a star.

      Full Description of event/sighting: On Sept. 4, 2005, approx. 6:00 p.m. EST, a group of 12 family members were sitting outside talking after dinner. Our attention was drawn to a powered parasail aircraft passing overhead. As we watched it, I noticed what appeared to be a star as the parasail passed in line with it. Pointing it out to the group, I commented that it was odd to see a star this early in the day. The parasail moved on and we continued watching the 'star' for several minutes. I had looked away briefly and my father-in-law said he thought it was moving to the right. I immediately looked, but it was gone. Thinking it may have been a star or planet, I looked for the object on following days and evenings with no luck. Thinking it may have the Chandra x-ray observatory, I checked the charts but it was not in that location at that time. I regularly watch the shuttle and space station but am at a loss to explain this.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------

      Kaslo, British Columbia Circular Bright UFO (Many Sightings In Kaslo)

      Date: September 4, 2005
      Time: 9:05 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Off the front deck of my house.
      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Circular

      Full Description of event/sighting: I went out on the front deck. I saw a bright light come over the mountains watched. For six seconds went out of sight over tree line light was very bright it made a humming noise and was flying low. Please give me a call Brian should be home in the evenings.

      Audio Report: Kaslo, British Columbia Circular Bright UFO (Many Sightings In Kaslo)
      Audio report can be heard at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3172

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------

      Portsmouth U.K. "Something" Unusual Caught On Tape In A Thunderstorm ?

      Date: September 4, 2005
      Time: Just before 9:00 p.m.

      Hi, On 4th September 2005 we had the most awful thunder storm, as I live in Portsmouth U.K we don't usually get them that often and as we had had 3 within 2 weeks it was a talking point. My husband got us in the car just before 9:00 p.m. and we went to the sea to watch the storm. I took my digi cam with us as I wanted to record the event. When I downloaded the video onto my PC I was astonished at what was on it. This object was not seen visually by me my husband or son on that night. I have no idea what it is. The video was pointing out to sea at the time and just before this was captured a ferry sailed past. This did not come from the ferry as we would have seen and heard it. The noise it makes as it takes off is like a engine. I am not sure if it is a UFO capture but whatever it is, is very strange as I have never seen anything like this before. Any ideas ? As I would love to hear them.

      Thank you to the person for sending in the report and footage.

      The footage and all the photos are � 2005 Elaine Wildman
      Video clip - Portsmouth U.K. "Something" Unusual Caught On Tape In A Thunderstorm ?

      Video footage can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3192

      ---------------------

      Gopher Lake At James A. Reed Park, Missouri Light Stops, Shoots Upward

      Date: September 5, 2005
      Time: Approx. 9:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Small dot of light.

      Full Description of event/sighting: A friend and I were out on a lake in a boat and we spotted an object that appeared to be a star at first. It then began to move across the sky at a rate much faster than a plane or jet would go. The object did not continue to travel in a straight line. It moved across the sky, made one small revolution, stopped, and then went straight up and out of sight.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Banora Point, Australia Bright Light Comes To A Complete Stop & Hovers

      Date: September 8, 2005
      Time: Approx; 10:30 p.m.

      On the 8th of September, I returned from work at about 10:30 p.m., when I looked east and noticed a Bright Light in the sky, flashing Red and Blue. The light was in the South, traveling east. It slowly traveled east for about a minute, then suddenly stopped. It hovered stationary for about 30 minutes. Because it was so late, I didn't want to wake the rest of the
      family. I grabbed my Video Camera and tried to focus. But the video camera rarely got a good focus. I tried infrared and normal; the most effective was infrared though.

      I observed the light for about 30 Minutes, but it was getting late, and I was getting to tired to film it. So I abandoned it and went home. I've seen them all before, but there was no way to focus the camera to let me show anyone else what I saw. Just reviewing the Video, there are a few frames, which show the object quite clear, but there are no objects in the
      foreground to show where the object is, therefore, the camera focused in and out, usually blurring the orb unfortunately.

      This is the first orb I have seen in the South. There is not much point in sending the Video in, because it has few frames that show the object clear enough. To my family, it just looked like a star.

      Also, another thing. I was browsing my image directory, and I came across some screenshots of Weather radar in March this year. I usually check the radar to see what rain is coming and such. But in March, I noticed for a couple of weeks, that there was always clouding over an area named "Ipswich". I have 7 screenshots of the radar, all showing clouding over this
      area. The strangest thing of all is that sometimes even if there is no clouding at all on the radar, there is always cloud cover over Ipswich. I have attached all 7 Pictures.

      I quickly did a search about Ipswich and found that there is a RAAF Air Base there. I'm not sure if it is still in use. What stopped me from sending these Images in is that the cloud coverage is right in the centre of the radar. I assumed it was a side effect of the radar, or a glitch. The strange clouding is not usually over Ipswich now. Perhaps it was a Radar fault, I
      don't know. Here is a link where you can see the radar.

      http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR502.loop.shtml

      Anyways, I will keep you up to date with anything that happens down here.

      Best Wishes,

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ---------------------

      Hornchurch Road, Essex U.K. A Huge Bright Orange Ball Or Triangle

      HBCC UFO Research Note: Mr. John Hayes and HBCC UFO Research have both received this sighting report below. We are starting to receive a number of reports from area residents who witnessed the unusual events that unfolded throughout the entire area. I would like to request once again, anyone who has witnessed any sightings from August, through and into September 2005, would you please contact myself or UFOINFO.

      Date: September 9, 2005
      Time: 8:10-8:20 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: At least 10
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Ball/or triangle.

      Full Description of event/sighting: 8:10 The object was huge (if you fully stretched your arm and held you hand upright I could just cover it), or very low down over a park, it was bright orange. It "took off", or appeared from behind some houses to the south of my position, and flew over to where I work, it then started to fly away to the west, and up and slowly turned into a star like object and stayed there. Many people saw it (Tescos Carpark).

      About 8:20 as I was walking home texing some friend about what I just saw, I saw the star start to get bigger again, and then "flew" back over my head, at which point I run home yelling at my mum and dad to look out of the back of the house. We all saw it. By the time I got my telescope out it had turned into a star, then slowly vanished. (to the west again)

      Color/Shape: Bright orange. When it was low it looked like a square I'm not sure. It was bright orange at the bottom or far edge to me, and slowly fading orange colour to the top or edge closest to me. As it pulled away/gained altitude I could only notice the bright orange ball.

      Height & Speed: I saw a few city airport planes flying around the object, ie, changing there direction to avoid, they are between 2000-5000 feet in this area, as they take off from London. The object looked like it had just taken off from Albany school area/harrow lodge park it slowly gained altitude before turning into a star and disappearing.

      Very poor image quality from my Mobile phone, but better than nothing.

      This orange "ball" has been reported many times in Essex since August the 28, 2005.

      It was also seen on the 30th August and was published in the Romford recorder http://tinyurl.com/9m8yu

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3194

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report and photo.

      ------------------

      Oxford To West Paris, Maine Green Beams Of Light

      Date: September 10, 2005
      Time: 9:30 p.m.

      Hello, I just read your sighting on a website. I saw the same huge white light that night, I went outside of my place in West Paris to go to the bathroom. We didn't have running water at the time, so I opened the back door and saw it. I woke my boyfriend up and he saw it too. But last night coming from Oxford at 9:30pm, we were driving on route 26 heading from Oxford to West Paris, and you should have seen the green beams of light we saw going from the mountains half way up the sky. It was kind of like over Berry's Ledge, do you know where I'm talking about? We followed one of these beams of light and ended up on a dead end road. There was this huge house with lots of windows, and all the lights were on in the house, which was surrounded by fields.

      Well not to far above this house was a cloud like looking thing, not thick, but not light enough to see though. This green beam was coming from this cloud. Well like four minutes and then the beam went away, and so did the cloud looking thing. Just faded away. Someone told me it was the northern lights, but I don't believe it. Did you see these, and what do you think about them?? Write me back, thanks.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      More Witnesses To The Loughton Essex, UK UFO Sighting

      HBCC UFO Research Note: Mr. John Hayes and HBCC UFO Research are starting to receive a number of reports from area residents who witnessed the unusual event that unfolded over Loughton Essex, UK on September 10, 2005. Also other reports are coming in for more sighting which took place starting at the beginning of September right through until September 10, 2005. I would like to request once again, anyone who has witnessed any sighting from the beginning of September up until September 10, 2005 would you please contact myself or UFOINFO.

      Date: September 10, 2005
      Time: 8:50 p.m.

      Message: Hi, the UFO sighting at Loughton on Saturday night was directly above my house. I have a slightly different story so thought you might like me to share it. I have been checking the internet since Saturday evening hoping to find others that saw it but with little joy. Firstly it was 8.50pm exactly. I would describe the UFO's as actually flying craft more than just lights in the sky they where definitely being maneuvered. I am a keen skydiver and would say I have a good eye for the height of aircraft due to this and I would place the craft a lot higher than the other witness. 30,000ft minimum. As I watched the 3 craft come across from the left they where in a large triangle formation. They slowed as they come over the nature reserve at the back of my house which is a massive expanse of land just 5 miles or so from Canary Wharf, London. The front one of the 3 stopped and the other two come very close to it. Creating a very tight triangle formation where they stayed for about one minute still at the same altitude until they broke off in different directions at which point cloud come over and I could no longer see them. It was a humbling and exciting experience. If I can add any more for you please let me know.

      Additional Information:

      Hi Brian, Very difficult for me to email you a diagram but here are my answers to your questions. As I mentioned I live very close to London and there is a lot of air traffic, which I have an interest in and often watch the planes at night. There are planes from London Luton and London Stansted flying over Loughton. There is no military or research bases near us. As I was walking home I saw the objects bright orange in colour coming from the north east. Their colour was constant. At first glance I thought they where aircraft, I thought to myself how strange to see 3 planes so close together and so high. I stopped and watched and came quickly to the conclusion that they where defiantly not planes.

      Moments later 3 police cars went speeding passed sirens blazing in the direction of the UFO's. I found out in Monday's National Press that these police where called out because they had been inundated with calls of UFO sightings. I thought nothing of it at the time. As I watched the 3 bright orange things come across the sky I thought maybe it was 3 hot air balloons that I could only see the gas flames from because of the darkness but the light was constant and the movement was not as that of an air balloon. At this point the UFO's where coming overhead and I was getting close to my house so I ran in and called my fianc�e out to see. Together we watched the last of this stage of there flight. Up until now they had been moving in a triangular formation, 1 at the front, 2 behind. Like I say in my opinion they where very high up so this would make me assume there speed to be very high. At this time the one in the front stopped and the 2 behind come close to make a very tight triangle formation so you could only just make out they where not touching and it was a perfect triangle.

      I was now certain this was no type of aircraft I had ever seen and was a UFO. They where just about directly overhead I was looking very steeply into the sky south east. There was no noise at all coming from the craft. They stayed together for at least a minute in that position. Laine ran indoors to get her digital camera and I tried to film it on my mobile phone. but just a black screen was coming out. After this at this point they flew off at high speed in three different directions but none in the direction of which they came. Clouds come over at this point and I lost sight of them. The only way I could describe the way the flew was very smooth and very controlled. When they where directly above us they where holding a perfect triangle formation without any sign of the slightest movement. From the first time I noticed them flying over towards Loughton to the moment they flew of and clouds come over was about 10-12 minutes. Completely unlike anything I have ever seen in the sky before. Hope this helps a little.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the excellent report.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5 10:11 PM
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.