UFO's-Alt. Energy-Eschatology-Dr. Craig Glickman-"End Times"-How Ancient Writing

  • foraergo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      THIS SUNDAY, SEPT. 4, 2005

      JAMES ARTHUR JANCIK'S "FEET TO THE FIRE!"
      http://www.feet2fire.com
      8PM-11PM Eastern; 5PM-8PM Pacific
      GMT: 00:00-03:00 UTC/GMT

      THIS WEEK'S SPECIAL GUEST:

      DR. CRAIG GLICKMAN
      http://www.craigglickman.com

      TOPIC: ESCHATOLOGY
      Since there is MUCH talk of our planet entering the "End Times"
      *How might Ancient Writings apply to current time?
      *Is it possible that these prophetic events may already have
      happened?

      DR. GLICKMAN is a former professor of Biblical Studies in the
      original languages, leading scholar of ancient languages and
      Biblical Studies and gifted author of several books,
      including "Solomon's Song of Love"

      We will take your calls/chats on this fascinating topic.
      Contact info below.
      THIS WEEK'S MONTHLY FEATURE:
      Brian Vike with a monthly update on the latest and
      greatest UFO reports filed at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org
      THIS WEEK IN FREE ENERGY! WITH STERLING ALLAN.
      Update of happenings in the world of Free Energy
      every Sunday Night at 8:48pm to 8:59pm Central.
      http://www.freeenergynews.com/news/
      http://pesn.com
      Last Week's report: http://pesn.com/ThisWeekinFreeEnergy/
      -
      *FEET TO THE FIRE (Great Host & Guests)
      http://www.feet2fire.com

      Sunday: 8PM-11PM Eastern; 5PM-8PM Pacific
      GMT: 00:00-03:00 UTC/GMT

      LISTEN via your choice of hot links on site:
      http://innersites.com/

      TOLL FREE CALL IN during the show:
      888-863-2722 (Toll-Free in USA and Canada)

      TALK ON AIR via Internet:
      Using Skype (www.skype.com) ID: "blknight"
      Using Yahoo ID: "ipstreams"

      LIVE CHAT ROOM:
      http://www.invinciblesolutions.net/chat

      INSTANT MESSENGER-TYPE PRIVATE CHATS:
      ICQ ID: 247599096
      Yahoo, AOL, IM, iChat
      IDs: "ipstreams" (Inter Planetary Streams)

      LIVE WEBCAM CONFERENCE During LIVE broadcast
      using www.ivisit.com free software:
      http://www.innersites.com/showroom.ivb

      JAMES ARTHUR JANCIK IS A WINNER !!!