Former MUFON investigator sells UFO-inspired CD

  • trogotagel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      If you want to mind-travel with music inspired by my work researching
      UFOs then check out my AMBIENT SPACE MUSIC SYNTHESIZER CD called
      CodeX Hypnos.

      See here for autographed copies of this rave-reviewed release.

      Cleaning house as paying for college has tapped the olde bank account:

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjazz_fusion_guyQQhtZ-1

      I also many other CDs here, like CDROMs with sci-fi / UFO WAV files
      that can be used royalty-free in your own radio shows, TV spots, etc
      Look for the ALIEN AMBIENT CD.

      I guarantee you'll find a sweet deal.

      I ship up to 10 CDs for only $2.95 -- See item for details.

      I will be adding more axe rock, metal, prog fusion etc over next 10-15
      days.

      This is a real blow-out sale. Many items start at only 95 cents.

      Thanks for looking.

      Big sale here:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjazz_fusion_guyQQhtZ-1

      ~jwp, former MUFON Assistant Director.
    • Arthur Bell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2005
        better not let UFOWATCHDOG know about it, they will do whatever they
        can to get the item banned, and sued for it.

        But then again who listens to them anymore? LOL

        Art

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "trogotagel" <wordsnriffs@h...> wrote:
        > If you want to mind-travel with music inspired by my work
        researching
        > UFOs then check out my AMBIENT SPACE MUSIC SYNTHESIZER CD called
        > CodeX Hypnos.
        >
        > See here for autographed copies of this rave-reviewed release.
        >
        > Cleaning house as paying for college has tapped the olde bank
        account:

        > http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjazz_fusion_guyQQhtZ-1
        >
        > I also many other CDs here, like CDROMs with sci-fi / UFO WAV files
        > that can be used royalty-free in your own radio shows, TV spots, etc
        > Look for the ALIEN AMBIENT CD.
        >
        > I guarantee you'll find a sweet deal.
        >
        > I ship up to 10 CDs for only $2.95 -- See item for details.
        >
        > I will be adding more axe rock, metal, prog fusion etc over next 10-
        15
        > days.
        >
        > This is a real blow-out sale. Many items start at only 95 cents.
        >
        > Thanks for looking.
        >
        > Big sale here:
        > http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjazz_fusion_guyQQhtZ-1
        >
        > ~jwp, former MUFON Assistant Director.
      • Linette Sukup
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2005
          I am not familiar with Ufowatchdog, but why would they care about this guy's
          site?

          Peace.
          Linette