Strange objects crossing the sun ?

  • satcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 5:27 AM
      Lots of 'em :O)

      My pages have recently been updated to include video of space shuttle
      Discovery and ISS crossing the sun over the UK.

      http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/satcom_transits

      Seasoned Sun observers often see strange objects floating through their fied
      of view , but these images are captured following a great deal of
      preliminary work and number crunching to ensure the camera is in exactly the
      right place , at the right time ( location needs to be accurate to 50 metres
      , time to a few tenths of a second )

      Regards,

      John