The Ley Hunter 1969-1976

  • Joe (uuk) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      The Ley Hunter was a newsletter which covered Ley lines, but also
      occasional articles about UFOs and other paranormal topics. I
      discovered that all the issues from 1969-1976 are now on-line at:

      http://www.tlh6976.fsnet.co.uk/

      This was the second incarnation of the newsletter edited by Paul
      Screeton, the earlier version having been edited by Jimmy Goddard
      at the time it ceased publication.

      Regards,
      Joe