UFO Campout in CO

  • peter6264
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Dear Friends, Sam, Erica and I have been on the road for the past two
      weeks and the research/experiences have been awesome in preparation
      for writing the new books. One thing we have learned much more about is
      the importance of the San Luis Valley of Colorado being 'abduction
      central' not only for this planet but indeed for this entire corner of
      the Universe. The deatils I will get into an article as sooon as
      possible but until then the UFO Watchtower in the San Luis Valley is
      having a very impressive campout there in less than two weeks with some
      very important guiests. Sam and I also hope to attend and share what we
      have found out about the San Luis Valley's role in the bigger picture
      of Universal events.

      The website for the event should you be interested in attending is
      http://www.ufowatchtower.com/
      Its tourist interest can be found at
      http://www.roadchix.com/colorado/ufo_tower.htm
      Hope to see you there. We will also let you know abpout our further
      travels as soon as They let me know *smile L and BW, Peter