HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jul 30, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: July 30, 2005

      HBCC UFO Research Note: On July 18, 2005 I left home and headed to Salmon Arm which was approximately a 10 hour drive. I was to start the first of two UFO lectures in Salmon Arm, B.C. I finally arrived at the home of Sarah Roer where I met Sarah and Tyhson who were the folks who headed up the UFO lecture and who are with The Shuswap Branch of the Canadian Society of Questers. Sarah has a beautiful home overlooking Shuswap Lake. Sarah and Tyhson made me feel very welcome in their home, they both are just wonderful people. I can't thank then enough for all there help and for making my stay a real pleasure. I did the UFO lecture on the evening of July 19, 2005 and it went really well.

      I left Salmon Arm on July 20, 2005 and headed towards Vernon to do the next lecture which was to take place on July 21, 2005. Instead of staying in Vernon, I decided to drive down to Kelowna to spend some time with Corina, the lady who had an incredible experience with Missing Time back in July 31, 2003. Corina and I spent alot of time talking with one another over the events that had, and still are taking place. Actually I spent two days with her getting to know more about the events, plus just having a nice visit with her. Corina is a wonderful lady and it was a real pleasure to be able to spend the time with her.

      Corina decided to go to the Vernon UFO lecture so we drove back to Vernon where I was going to be speaking for the Vernon (Okanagan) Branch of the Canadian Society of Questers. I met with Shirley, the lady who contacted me about speaking on UFOs in Vernon, and once again you couldn't meet a nicer lady.

      As I spoke on the major cases I have worked on from all throughout British Columbia, a lady asked me who was in attendance about a case I kept bringing up. Or I should say I was leading up to. This case was the one where Corina had her nightmare of an experience along with her friend. Since Corina was in attendance I asked if she might like to fill everyone who was attending the lecture, as to what took place back in 2003. Corina agreed and told her story with myself speaking on the cases which led up to that night.

      After Corina and I had finished speaking that evening, everyone stood up and started clapping. I can honestly say everyone listening to what Corina and I were relating, they were spell bound.

      Of course if anyone hears me on the radio they know I get carried away at times and everything seems to fly out of me. But I do have a passion for this topic and do care about the folks who write to me. Plus when I am speaking I do get very animated.

      Due to how well Corina and I worked together, we decided to team up and start to do lectures together to bring folks the excitement of the cases, but also bringing the real hardships some of the experiences can bring. I will be doing another lecture this fall in British Columbia and Corina will be joining me for this as well.

      In 2002 and 2003 British Columbia was alive with unknown objects, sightings that still remain a mystery to this day. Most of the reports seemed to lead up to some major event. One case alone brought in more than 200 witnesses, who watched either a moon sized ball of light travel at low altitudes over the mountains, dropping into the valleys and making 90 degree turns. Or folks saw the beam of light that sat in the sky for approx: an hour before it dissipated. The bean followed the ball of light. Matter of fact on this same case some of the radio stations were flooded with calls I found out later on from folks who witnessed either both events or just the one. Then two days later came Corina's experience. Even before the event where there were over 200 witnesses, there were stacks of sightings pouring in. So I wonder what was going on in July of 2003.

      So watch for Corina and I somewhere near you one day soon.

      Take care

      Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

      ----------------------

      Lansing, Illinois Large Object Hovering Over The Trees

      Date: 1973
      Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

      Message: I was with my mother and my sister in 1973 in our home in Lansing, IL It was about 2:00a.m. We looked out my bedroom window and saw a very large object just hovering in the sky over the trees across the street from our home. For whatever reason, we were extremely frightened. We watched for at least one hour. We all must have fell asleep, as we don't remember seeing it leave. My husband teases me saying that we were all abducted. I had several months later, on different occasions saw other UFO's. Each time it was either with my mother or my sister. I had and still have a strange feeling when I see shows that have pictures of aliens with the large eyes and small gray bodies. I have no knowledge of seeing anything other than the UFO's. I would really like to talk to someone else who has had a similar situation.

      Thank you to the person for their report.

      -------------------

      Granisle, (End Of Babine Lake) British Columbia Unusual Light

      Date: Early 1990's

      Time: 11:00 pm � 2:00 am

      Hello.

      I was talking to a friend yesterday who happens to be researching property in the Granisle (Babine Lake) area.

      He surprised me when he casually mentioned there have been many UFO sightings in the area.

      I was interested in this because in the early 90�s, I worked for the Ministry of Forestry on a short-term contract � approximately 2 weeks in a Fire Lookout Tower located on Cronin Mountain. This was toward the end of August at that time. There was a forest fire off to one side and expected thunder activity on the way for that time of year. The bed in the tower was level with the windows so I could comfortably look over the countryside and see for miles with a wide scope of land area.

      I had an excellent view of Babine Lake and the Granisle area. Over a relatively short period of time in the late evening and early a.m. (11pm � 2am), I noticed a light in one specific area � toward one end of Babine Lake (Granisle) but off to the side. This was a great distance away (50 - 100 miles approx.) and I used binoculars to have a closer look. As I was monitoring weather activity � very clear evening, I noticed one light that seemed to move in a systematic and grid-like pattern. My initial thought was this may be a logging truck on a road, or perhaps even a helicopter. But the pattern of movement did not fit was I was seeing � it was quick and sharp in its movement and seemed to repeat its course.

      The next morning, I reported this to the Fire Control Office � I was told there was no road in that particular area, or anything going on � to their knowledge. This activity went on for a number of nights and I was always fascinated by it. I had a friend come up to witness to the activity � (personal information removed).

      Of course this was roughly 15 years ago and I never thought too much of it until last night. Should you want to view the area � I would suggest taking a hike up to Cronin Mountain (Lookout Tower). While there, I�ve seen people on horses and ATV�s coming and going for day trips to view the area. This may prove to be useful to your research.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------------------

      Willsboro, New York Beam Of Light Shines Down From Object & Hitting Witnesses

      Date: July 1, 1992
      Time: Approx 1:00 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 3
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Unknown.

      Full Description of event/sighting: In the summer of 1992, two friends and I witnessed a UFO in Willsboro NY. My father owns a house on Lake Champlain in Willsboro Bay. We were up at night sitting on the back deck of my father's boat house. It was a very quite and still night, there was a heavy overcast, but at a high altitude. I noticed what I thought was a plane at that time, flying across the sky from west to east, and at first I thought nothing of it. But it turned around and went back from east to west and behind the mountains there. The light came out again and flew the same pattern, going from east to west and then turning around. The third time it came out I took notice because I thought it odd that this, what I thought was a plane at that time, was flying in circles. I was aware that there was an air force fuel depot directly under where this object was flying. This is directly north of Skagarack Mountain on the shore of Lake Champlain.

      So I mentioned all this to the guys I was with and I think we thought it was a government plane and one of us came up with the idea to flash our flashlight at it. Immediately, a beam of light shown out of the object and illuminated the porch we were standing on to the point that when we turned around there our shadows were cast on the wall. The distance between the object and us at this point is approximately 1 to 1.5 miles and none of us were aware that a light could shine precisely on 3 people from that distance. This is the point that we all knew that something very abnormal was going on. We all became very alarmed at this and I remember that we began to tremble. The object then went west, behind Skagarack Mountain again, on the north side of the mountain. We thought that it may have left because it did not come out again moving east as it had before. So we were slightly relieved, that perhaps the air force was not after us. However, it came out from behind the Skagarack Mountain on the south side, north of Rattlesnake Mountain, this time a little closer to us!

      At this point it was going strait up and down, repeatedly coming from behind Skagarack Mountain, and each time it raised above the mountain, the beam of white light was painting us. It was almost as if it was playing a game with us. Then it flew over the mountain and started flying around the bay, and this is when we got a really good look at it. It was basically a ball of pulsating light, there was no wings, no rotors, and discernable body or fuselage. Just a pulsating light that would change colors constantly, as the colors changed, one color seemed to just meld in the next color, I remember it being mainly reddish orange. Perhaps the oddest thing was that it was absolutely silent, it made absolutely no noise at all. It moved well within the normal envelope of normal aircraft, there was nothing remarkable about how the thing moved. At this point a train was coming down the tracks on the opposite side of the bay from where we were, and the object immediately lost interest in us and painted its light on the train and followed it for a short time. Then it left the train, floated across the bay maybe .25 miles north of where we were and headed to the same side of shore that we were on. It disappeared behind the horizon there and at this point my friends and I ran around the front side of the house to find it but it was gone, and that was the last we saw of it.

      Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

      -----------------------

      Summerland, British Columbia Large Orange Pulsing Globe

      Date: March 2002
      Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Over Okanagan lake north of Penticton. B.C.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Extremely large orange pulsing globe.

      Full Description of event/sighting: At first we saw many flashing arrows of light streaking across the upstairs bedroom window. We ran to the living where there are huge windows, looking out at the lake (Skaha). We lived just south of Penticton at the time. Nothing was visible, so we sat there for about ten minutes when the huge globe appeared hovering above Okanagan lake. It was incredible. It pulsed twice, then again these long arrows of light shot out horizontally over Penticton and across the length of Shaka Lake, approx: ten miles in length (the lights) this happened twice. The second time the pulsing globe was farther up in the sky.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      --------------------------------

      Eccles, Manchester, U.K. A Bizarre Object ?

      Date: July 10, 2005
      Time: Approx: 10:00 a.m.

      In The Witnesses words...

      First of all I would like to point out that I am a big skeptic as far as UFO sightings are concerned but in some ways this only makes me more determined to show the photos to people and to try and get some kind of answer or comment about them. The bottom line is, that myself and colleagues know what we saw whilst not knowing what is was and ultimately if need be would take a lie detector test to prove that we are telling the truth.

      The photos were taken using a Cannon 300D camera with a 300mm image stabilizing lens. The original photographs untouched are available if required.

      At around 10.00am this morning July 10th 2005 I was sitting outside with 4 colleagues when I saw a very bright flashing rotating object in the sky. This I pointed out to everyone, and everyone saw it. At this point I must say that I am one of the worlds greatest skeptics with regards to UFOs. I managed to photograph the object and have 6 very good photos of it.

      Please do not take this e-mail as a crank contact as I must admit that I would be very dubious but others saw it as well.

      To continue... 3-5 minutes after the object had passed over we all saw another object flying in at the opposite direction at great speed against the wind direction and seconds later suddenly took a sharp turn to the left, second later to disappear from view. We are all professional people and quite frankly have better things to do with our time than to make wacky
      e-mails or photos but we all feel that what we saw was totally unexplainable taking into account the possibilities of the object being a weather balloon or plane reflecting the sunlight.

      I must say once again, please do not take this e-mail as a hoax. I have the photographs to back up our claim of seeing a UFO.

      To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2910

      Thank you to the eyewitness for sending along the report and photos.

      ----------------------------

      South Scottsdale, Arizona Fast Changing Colored Lights

      Date: July 2005 (Various)
      Time: Various

      July 4th, July 28th we saw lights in south Scottsdale, Arizona too. East valley area. Described like in your report. Fast moving, up and down very fast changing color. July 4th we saw 6 total, around 9:15 to 10:00 pm. July 28th between 9:30 -10:30 only two lights this time. Red, blue, green, no shape really. Tried to video tape them, believe we might have a brief glimpse but by the time we got it together they had disappeared and not returned. Both locations we saw they above from where we are seemed to be above Mckellips-Hayden going east towards the reservation. I've looked up the net and many of the same reports other locations same lights over the course of many years. July forth on one web site the lights were throughout California to Arizona, sightings were timed about 15 minutes apart at each site thus new location or state. These were not aircrafts as we see daily. Nothing we have seen moves as they do as quickly side to side, up and down stopping still, crossing over in patterns as well as going so low towards tree tops they almost become level with the tree tops and street lights. We would like to hear from you. Residents of South Scottsdale for 40 years. July 4 th sightings 10 people witnessed sightings. July 28 th 3.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ------------------------

      Brookpark, Ohio Red UFO

      Date: July 10, 2005
      Time: About 10:45 to 11:00 p.m.

      Message: Hi! Just a note about the Red UFO spotted on July 10, 2005. I was at a backyard party in Brookpark, Ohio when we noticed the Red Object in the sky. I'm guessing at about 10:45 to 11:00 p.m. I thought it was just another fireworks display in the distance until it never exploded. To make a long story short, we watched this object moving westerly until it was above our heads (which took about 10 minutes coming from the east, very slowly), then, it didn't move for about 20 to 30 minutes and it just hovered above our heads all that time and never moved. After just a couple of minutes we knew it couldn't be an airplane or helicopter. It just stayed way too long in one position.

      My daughter took some pictures with her camera but at this moment they are not developed yet, I doubt they will come out as it was just a regular 35mm camera, but we'll wait and see. We decided to try to call NASA at this time and as we were looking up a number to call, the object decided to take off. I watched it move off (now at a very quick pace compared to when we first watched it) to the left which would be in a Southwesterly direction, not the direction it was first moving in, making it look like it was actually falling. Then, halfway through it's descent or whatever it was doing, it totally just disappeared. I can't figure this out as there didn't seem to be much cloud cover that night as quite a few stars were out. That's how we knew it wasn't moving when it was above our heads all that time. All I can say is that I and an few other people who watched this were totally amazed at this sight!. Thanks much,

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      -----------------------

      Brittany, U.K. Object With No Wings Or Tail Fins

      Date: July 15, 2005
      Time: Daytime

      Message: Having just arrived home from a holiday in Brittany on Saturday 16th July, I had to write to someone like yourself to report what myself and my family saw whilst driving to our ferry departure at Roscoff on Friday 15th July.

      We were progressing along the D69 close to Lambader not far from Roscoff, when my wife spotted what she thought was an passenger airliner flying east to west across our path of vision, if this aircraft was the same size as a typical airliner I would estimate it's height to be about 5 to 10,000 ft traveling at about the same speed as a typical aircraft would at that height.

      The problem with this craft, was that there appeared to be no wings or even tail fins, it was pure white, but we couldn't actually decide if this was the sun shining on a silver fuselage, as the sun at this time of day was very bright and behind us at that time, the weather was perfect with no cloud cover and blue sky.

      The shape of the object in question appeared to be the shape of a fuselage only, rounded at the front and less so at the rear, it's direction omitted the possibility that the craft was at an angle that would obscure it's wings or tail fins from us.

      In writing to you about this sighting, I hope it helps with any more reported sightings in this area at this time.
      I would be interested to hear if there are more reports of this strange object.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      --------------------

      Corona, California Dull Glowing Orange Sphere

      Date: July 15, 2005
      Time: 11:35 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Outside of my home.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Orange glowing sphere.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Ok I was just leaving my home to go meet up with some friends of mine at the local pool hall. They had just called me at around 11:30 that night asking me if I was coming, so that's how I know the time because the call time is still on my phone.

      Well anyway back to the story, I was walking to my car and I was looking up into the sky as I always do (I'm very fascinated with the night sky, for some reason I can help but to look up at night all the time) anyway and that's when I saw what I thought was a slow flying private plane or a small helicopter, but then I noticed it was moving way too slow to be either one. So I kept my eyes on it as it was flying in a westward direction in the sky. It was a dull glowing orange sphere, pulsating in a almost sporadic or of set way. (Not normal for any aircraft) At this point I was very excited and I decide to run in and grab my girlfriend who was in the house watching T.V., so that she could see this thing. I got her and we went out side, and it's still there hovering slowly to the west. Now at this point I turned to my girlfriend to ask her for her opinion on what we were looking at, and she didn't really know what to think of it either, and that's when the object started to kind of Zig-Zag in motion. First it Ziggged to the south then almost immediately back to its original position.

      So as it was doing this, I definitely knew this was no airplane or helicopter and I was amazed to see such a spectacular site. Anyway I wanted to see this thing closer and I had some pretty good binoculars inside. So, I told my girlfriend to stay out there and keep an eye on it, while I ran back in, to get them. I ran and got them, came back out and pointed them at the object. It was very blurry so I started focusing in on it, and as soon as I did focus, the UFO just disappeared. I stood there a little longer hoping it would return but it didn't. So I went and played pool with my friends and that's the end of it. Like I was saying though, this is a pretty spectacular thing to see and I'm very glad I got to see it. This isn't the first time I've had a UFO encounter though. I've had plenty of experiences with this phenomena. I just thought this report would be more relevant because it happed just last night. Well anyway thanks for your time, and if you ever want to hear or learn about any of my other experiences, or just more info on this one, feel free to contact me Via Phone or E-mail. Once again thank you and keep up the good work.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ----------------------

      Spring Lake, Alberta Orb With Different Colors

      Date: July 16, 2005
      Time: 23:00-00:00?

      Message: Saturday July 16th 23:00-00:00? Canada Alberta, Spring Lake (formerly Edmonton Beach) about an hour out of Edmonton.

      We had the fire going, my father in law (ex-military), mom in law, wife and myself. It was windy and the nimbostratus cloud covering was low but in the distance to the west we could see clear sky and the tree-line. The sun was still setting and would of been beautiful if not for that blanket above us, still we could see the red light on top of the tower in Wabamun and the beautiful Alberta peach colored sky.

      My wife has an eye for UFOs, she as usual said "what is that over there"? At first I thought for sure it was Venus or Sirius. It looked like a planet and even my father in law agreed and said it was a planet or star. I figured it was a planet, due to the sun would of been hitting it directly and would explain the magnitude of this thing. It might of been moving from south to north slowly as we didn't notice.

      But than after 3-5 minutes we all noticed this thing was lower and slowly moving north. The whole sighting was about 10 minutes, or it seemed that way. My wife ran in and grabbed the binoculars and we all got a glance at this thing. It was one orb with colors going from red, orange, yellow and white. We all agree it was orange red, yellow, well we agree on those colors. It would head north in a straight line. Than drop altitude stop. than hover north again and drop altitude again than we lost it in the tree-line.

      My mother in law stayed there with bionics in hand, waiting for it to come back up out of the tree-line but to no avail.

      I asked my father in law if he could identify it being in the forces and he said "no". I was so happy there were 4 witnesses to this.

      This isn't our first report to this site and I by the way things are going all around the planet I don't think it will be our last.

      Watching the skies as always,

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      --------------------------

      Banora Point, NSW Australia Two Objects Rotating In The Sky

      Date: July 21, 2005
      Time: 6:00 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Banora Point, Object seen maybe 10Km away.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: White/Red Lights.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian. I had just returned home from work when I looked into the sky above the roof of my house, when I noticed two faint, star like objects rotating in the sky. I observed as they rotated once, then separated, one heading North, the other Heading East.

      I called to my brother and father to watch. My brother noticed the moving lights as they traveled across the sky. My stepfather however, did not notice the lights, and still refuses to believe.

      After incidents of injuries during the night, such as my broken leg and bleeding nose at age of 5, observing flaming objects in the sky, bright flashes over our town, and identical unknown scarring on both my mother's back, and my back, It is quite difficult to ignore what is happening to us, and around us.

      My friend and his mother both watched 3 red lights rotating and 'dancing' in the sky very close to my home. Whether these lights have similarity with the objects I have seen, still is unknown.

      I now keep a Video Camera handy if I ever see the lights again. If I ever capture footage, HBCCUFO will be the first place it goes.

      Thank you very much for your time.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ------------------------

      Cordoba, Argentina UFOs Filmed

      Date: Various
      Time: Various

      17/7/2005 - "2 Ufos are observed and engravings in video, moving on the sky of Cordoba, to 20h09m - pm, it is I observed a light that outline, with considerable sheen, that step to very few degrees of the moon, to that hour
      almost in the zenith of the sky cordobes, but few seconds after, other light (this if with abnormal path)
      it is to him/her/you supreme to the par of the first and together the two, continued moving southward during almost 1 minute.

      18/7/2005-19hs59m again a, fire Ball Ufo, of the magnitude of Jupiter, rut the sky of Cordoba, with abnormal displacement attitude, Appeared already with much sheen on the horizon South, and step to very few degrees of the Moon,while I accomplish a very stressed curve, toward the This, with a mild North trend and disappeared suddenly to the few seconds, to 20h30m several traced of smaller magnitude furrowed, northward but two of they also with abnormal attitude, happened very nearby to the planet Jupiter .

      Thank you to Ricardo E D'angelo for his photos and reports.

      You can visit his website at: http://www.glaucoart.com.ar/

      If you have any problems accessing Ricardo's website, please drop back again. There is a bandwidth issue there for him, but well worth going back to view the material and clips.

      To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2903

      ---------------------------------

      Tucson, Arizona Faint Blue Light

      Date: July 24, 2005 (Continuing)
      Time: 0315 - 0330

      Seems about the same time at night, 0315 - 0330 to the ESE of Tucson Az, I'm going to try to catch it on video if I see it again, just appears in view like a faint light blue light, then gets very bright white light, then dims again and disappears, very strange.

      Additional Information:

      I looked for it last night but couldn't see it, we had some high thin cloud cover around that area, the moon was hazy, I don't know what more I could describe, but just that there was one dim blue light that came in and out after that one that glowed bright, now being two UFO's but it didn't glow, they were traveling about the same speed as your average IFO,(Identified flying object) no flashing lights though, lasted only a few seconds, I view the sky alot, but never seen anything quite like that, it may have been over New Mexico or the gulf, it was in that vicinity.

      Thank you to the witness for the report..

      ---------------------------

      Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia Unusual Moving Object

      Date: July 25, 2005
      Time: Approx: 11:15 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Looked like a star in the sky.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Daughter and I were star gazing and thought it was a satellite. It looked like another star in the sky and it was so far away. I noticed it flashed a light, but the flashing was not consistent (almost looked like light was being reflected off of it) It moved up erratically upwards in an "S" formation and then disappeared. I then I noticed it had moved down in a "V" formation and moved upwards to where it originally was, it moved up slowly. Then suddenly disappeared. The thing that stood out was the way it moved, very unconventional for an airplane, satellite, etc. My daughter had also observed this at the same time.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------------

      Terrace, British Columbia UFO About 3/4 Full Moon Size

      Date: July 25, 2005
      Time: 2235hrs & 2340hrs

      . 2235hrs:

      I was looking towards the west from the most western extend of my property, where I do watch sunsets often sitting on a bench. Suddenly a grayish cloud materialized out of nowhere and a UFO appeared in the same. The sky was otherwise completely clear with superb vision. The intensive white light, 3/4 full moon size, moved slowly north behind the crown of a solitary Cedar and appeared on the other side of the same within a few seconds. I could witness how the light increased in brightness and size to 1 1/2 times the size of the full moon, and turned!! towards the west before disappearing within 10 + seconds. My estimation is, that the craft was less than 500 meters away from my position when it was the biggest and brightest.

      2.2340hrs: Same location. Witnessed a bright white light appearing over the mountains in south-western direction and flying straight north-east.The speed was very fast because, from first spotting the object in the distance, until losing it out of sight east of my place, took only 23 seconds. Interesting to see, that the light intensity of the object changed from bright white to grayish dim when it came close to the city below. I would estimate, that the object was at least 2 to 2.5 km high up in the sky.

      Please inquire about additional details if you feel the need to do so.

      Thank you to the witness for the reports.

      ---------------------

      Norfolk, Virginia Cylindrical/Spherical Object

      Date: July 27, 2005
      Time: 9:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Cylindrical/spherical

      Full Description of event/sighting: Oh how I love storm watching. The rumbling thunder and spectacular lightshows, to the pouring rain and endless candlelit games of charades during power outages. On the evening of July 27th, 2005 at approximately 9:00pm, my girlfriend and I witnessed an object flying that was, and remains, unidentified. Was its purpose to view the storm, or for the storm to help view it.

      The anticipation of an ending record breaking "heat wave" had been felt all day. Finally these 100+ degree daytime highs were going to be crushed by a cold front, resulting in large, severe thunderstorms. In fact, weather reports earlier in the day were claiming that the huge ban of thunderstorms (from Texas to New England) were producing wind gusts up to 60mph, and large hail stones. As soon as I heard the emergency broadcast alerts by means of television, I knew it was coming.
      After a few rumbles of thunder were heard, I decided to head outside to watch. It was about 8:45pm and the sun was set, yet there was still a shimmer of light in western sky coming through the clouds of the oncoming storm. I sat in my usual spot on the deck steps. Our deck is roofed which provides excellent storm watching without getting wet. My eyes were wondering back and forth between my 11 month old puppy playing in the yard and the inconsistent flashes of lightning reflecting off neighboring houses.

      As I looked to my right, I noticed a bright star in between two parallel power lines from my vantage point. It flickered violently between white and amber colors, just as a star rapidly twinkles in the distance.the object didn't appear to be moving at all and I thought to myself, maybe this is a planet because it seems much larger than even the largest, brightest star. So there I was trying to decipher the object and realized that whatever it was seemed to be under the veil of storm clouds. There was no clear patch in the clouds to peek at the humbling vastness of space. So as I watched this mysterious light in the sky, it became clear that it was moving. I performed many visual tests with stationary objects (power lines) to make sure the object was moving. This went on for about two minutes before I decided to ask my girlfriends opinion and grab my video camera. I began recording for a total of 6 minutes. The glowing object ever so slowly hovers to my east and descends. There was approximately 4 more min of viewing before the object descends below the tree-line and out of view. That are not in this footage.

      As far as the objects actual size and distance I have no idea. At approximately 9:45 pm I decided to call the non-emergency line of one of the Norfolk police depts. I asked the officer (or whomever answered my call) if there had been any reports of unidentified flying objects in the area within the past hour or so. He said not at that particular station, but inquired about my sighting. I explained and his response was that a logical explanation was that there is always a high amount of helicopter traffic from local TV stations etc in the area. I thanked the man for his time and hung up. This object was NOT an airplane (although Norfolk International Airport is within about 7 miles from my location). The object was definitely NOT a helicopter (my sister flies CH-46 helicopters for the navy and my father is a retired commander). There were no signs of any flashing beacons. The object was NOT a star or planet due to its movement and location under the clouds.

      I am not 100% sure on the following topic of balls of light appearing in storms due to the electrically charged atmosphere so I cant rule it out. More personal research will tell. Here is a video capture in mpeg format from the original, non duplicated hi-8 Sony video camera tape. The transfer appears darker than the original tape, but I didn't want to edit the picture quality in any way. The only editing done is a layer of text with date time location and my name. The most exhilarating image however appears when I took a still photo of the image during the illumination of a lightning flash. I challenge all of you to dissect this footage with my full cooperation to help in ANY WAY NECESSARY. I was privileged to witness this event and hope this footage can provide some stepping stone closer to truth.

      To view the photo: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2900

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report and photo.

      --------------------

      Near Greenville, Texas Yellow Disc With Black Windows

      Date: May 2005
      Time: Midday

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: It was not actually me who saw it, it was my husband. He is a flooring subcontractor and sometimes does work out of the city. He said he was somewhere near Greenville Tx, he does not know exactly where, on a 2 way road with hardly any traffic. He was on his way back when he saw a yellow disc with lots of little black windows going all the way around it. He said he could not believe what he was seeing. It was on the ground. And he said that he was looking around to see if any other cars would drive by to see what he was seeing. I would have not believed him if he had not taken a picture of it with his picture phone. I showed my co-workers the picture and they could not believe it. I was going to try to email my self the picture and print it but my husband accidentally broke his phone and we lost the picture. But in the picture it looked as if there was a small door open to the ground, it was unbelievable

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.