HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jul 9, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: July 9, 2005

      Whiteswan Lake, British Columbia Grapefruit Sized Bright Light Right Overhead

      Date: July 1992
      Time: Evening

      Hi, I have witnessed a strange phenomenon near that lake while in the nearby natural hot springs. It was a very bright light, about the size of a "grapefruit??" that appeared almost directly overhead. It then "took off" in a right hand motion across the sky after being stationary for about 2 seconds. It only took another 2 seconds for it to zoom off the horizon (high mountains). It did appear to get smaller as it rapidly moved across the sky, only slightly.

      The cabins on Whiteswan are ~ facing south - southwest.

      Also, the "sighting" that I am referring to occurred in ~July 1992

      I believe that the area has had significant activity of this type. It may not be that the number of UFO appearances is greater than any other place, but I believe that the number of sightings is much higher as people visit the hot springs at night and watch the sky while being in a nice warm "bath". The hot springs are "natural" and flow through several rock pools before entering the ice cold Lessier River. There are no lights, no ceilings, they are in the wide open surrounded by mountains.

      Thank you to Bob for the report.

      -----------------------------

      Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 60 Plus White Spheres

      Date: February 5, 2005
      Time: 5:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 4
      Number of objects: 60+
      Shape of objects: White spheres as depicted recently over San Luis Potosi.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Santiago Yturria's report on a fleet of UFOs over San Luis Potosi mirrors an exact sighting made earlier this year on February 5th 2005 in Cape Town, South Africa. My apartment overlooks Cape Town's Harbour. It was a clear afternoon with a southerly 15 knot wind. Myself and three others were relaxing on the balcony, when we observed approximately 60 white spheres slowly moving in a SE directing. At first glance they seemed to be white balloons that were the size of a pea at arms length.

      However their movements did not resemble objects floating at the winds mercy. Several tacked back against the traffic as if on their own agenda. The break-away group were actually floating against the general wind direction. At about this time a friend from across the harbour phoned. I asked him could he see any objects in my direction. After climbing onto his roof he should've had a similar view from the opposite side I had. To my surprise however, all he could see was a white haze with no discernable spheres at all.

      After 35 minutes all spheres travelled away from the harbour and out of view over Table Mountain. The apparent "white haze" visible from across the bay had also disappeared. These were definitely no balloons!

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ----------------------------

      Mission Bay, San Diego, CA Oval Shaped Object Lifted Off The Water

      Date: April 28, 2005
      Time: 7:05 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      Just dropping a line to let you know I had a sighting on Thursday, 4-28-05 at 7:05 PM.

      I was sitting on the 10th floor of a high-rise and looking towards Mission Bay here in San Diego, CA waiting to take some sunset pictures. As I shifted my eyes towards the bay, an oval shaped object lifted off the water and started coming directly at me. I watched it rise , getting larger and larger as it flew directly over the building. It was absolutely silent! It took 5 seconds to traverse the 2 miles from the bay to the building. When over the building I could see a 5 sided black area on the underside shaped like a baseball plate. I also took finger measurements and calculated its size and speed. At 0.5 inches over the bay, to 5.0 inches over the building, that calculates to 176 feet in diameter.

      Traveling the 2 miles in 5 seconds comes out to 1,440 MPH. The 10th floor is 100 feet above ground level, and the street is 425 feet above sea level, for a total of 525 feet. It also had to clear the microwave antenna on the roof, so it could have been at 50 feet or so above the antenna when it passed over. An awe inspiring sight. Unfortunately I couldn't get my camera ready soon enough, plus I would have missed the sighting of a lifetime. As long as it remains in my mind, that's all I care about.

      Have a GREAT DAY. I'll let you know if it happens again.

      Sincerely,

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      -----------------------

      Bella Vista Hillside South Of Vernon, B.C. Glowing White Circle

      Date: July 1, 2005
      Time: 10:40 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 5
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Glowing white circle.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Five of us were out on the hillside to watch the fireworks when the glowing white object slowly came across the sky. It made no noise and sounds like the exact same one saw in Merritt, B.C . It was only about 350 feet off the ground from us so we could make out the shape of a disk shape. It flew very slowly and somewhat stopped at one point where it sort of "jiggled." Then continued. The whole sighting lasted about 2 minutes as we talked about it and watched it. We joked that it was here to watch the fireworks as well

      Its size wasn't that big about 25 feet across. It flew almost directly over us and as it left . as it was going away you could make out the crescent shape and red lights and blue/green mixed with the white. It flew in basically a straight line from south to north. It definitely wasn't a plane or blimp or anything that I've ever seen fly before.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------------------

      Mount Cobb, Pennsylvania Object Shines Beam Of Light Into Field

      Date: July 4, 2005
      Time: 11:28 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Light

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, At approx. 23:28 while looking out of the window at a south western direction I saw a stationary bright light oval shaped flashed a beam of light down on the opened field next to my property. Looked like a flash light turned on and off at 1000 feet. and then it disappeared. It was a clear night no moon.The sighting was about 1 minute.

      Additional Information:

      The object was about 1000 feet. No sound came from the object. The beam of light covered approx: 3 lots of land small part of my land about 50 feet by 50 feet, the lot next to me 250 feet by 50 feet, and the farm next to that which I couldn't tell because it's behind a line of trees which divides the land. There are cows on that land and the strange part about that is last
      year after a sighting of a strange sort, a cow did disappeared and never found. The land seems to be untouched. The object was not flashing lights. The object just appeared out of nowhere and all of sudden it shot the beam of light very bright moved slightly to the west and disappeared.

      One more detail I forgot to mention was a few minutes later I saw a rod looking object, it's color was bright green outside my window, about 12 feet above the ground I saw it at eye level. It was about 16 inches long and as wide as a pencil. Seemed to have come from the sky and we heard something hit the ground. My sons were with me at the time.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------------------

      Las Vegas, Nevada Objects Pulsing And Morphing

      Date: July 5, 2005
      Time: Between 3:00 pm & 4:00 pm

      Location of Sighting: Above my home in the sky.
      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 6
      Shape of objects: Morphing.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Well it looks like the those morphing objects are back again! I have been keeping an eye to the sky & yesterday it paid off.

      I went out into my backyard to do some gardening and saw the first one, it appeared as a bright white light against the blue sky as usual. It was pulsing & morphing at the same time & this sighting was at 3:00 pm and lasted less than 5 min. The next sighting was at 3:09 pm and it consisted of two objects & they looked like the first one. One was underneath the other one, then it moved away to the west & the other one moved to the north. This sighting lasted less than 5 min. The next one was at 3:16 pm and it moved from east to west in about 20 seconds again above the house. Then at 3:40 pm another one came from the same direction moving even faster again only visible for seconds.The last one was at 3:57 pm and was the brightest & lowest in altitude. It stayed stationary long enough for me to get my video camera and film it. I was visible for only minutes but you can clearly see it morphing. I played it back on my 60" TV and many different shapes were visible. I would like for you to see the film and get your opinion. Thanks again for the work you do!

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      --------------------------

      Kelseyville, California Orange/Amber Lights Making Sporadic Movements

      Date: July 5, 2005
      Time: From 9:30 to about 10:30.

      Location of Sighting: Going west on Highway 20 towards Clearlake Oaks.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: As far as I could tell flat with orangish amber lights.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian.

      I was driving home with my boyfriend going west on highway 20 and I saw this very bright looking star, it caught my attention because of its brightness. I would get a good look at it every now and then, when a hill wasn't in the way or tree's and when I got another look at it I noticed a amber colored star smaller than the first coming out from the bottom of the first one!! Then I couldn't see it again for awhile because of all the hills and mountains. Then as we got to the 20-53 junction close to Clearlake Oaks, I had full view of one and I couldn't really tell what kind of shape it was still, but it was very bright amber color and looked to be heading south to me.

      We turned on 53 and we were heading to lower lake and I tried to look back and see it some more. But the nice person behind us had there brights on us and it made it hard for me to see much, and plus there were lots of tree's. We got to lower lake and then turned on interstate 29 and as we got to the top of this bend were you can see the valley bellow, I saw two of them , they looked like they were over Clearlake the city, not the lake itself, not quite sure and I could tell that they were flat looking, and they were flashing amber lights and some red as well.

      Then I couldn't see anything after that, for about 10 minutes. Then we turned off of 29 onto red hills road and as we got to the top of another bend where I had a better view, and at this point I was quite excited from what I saw 10 minutes prior. I took my seat belt off made my boyfriend stop. I stood up out of the sun roof to look, all I could see was just one of them and from my distance from the UFO. It looked like a bright star again but amber in color and was doing all these sporadic movements. When I saw them both on 29, they were pretty low, I'm guessing about 900- 1000 feet maybe a bit higher, but I'm just guessing. More people had to of seen this besides me, there is no way we could have been the only ones! My evening was very interesting, its strange I haven't seen not one UFO in a long, long while and bam, there you have it. Well take care, keep up the great work as always.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------------------

      Kelseyville, California Flashing Bright Colored Lights

      Date: July 9, 2005
      Time: 2:00 a.m till 2:30ish

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Looked like a star.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Brian, Well this time I was watching a movie with my boyfriend when I noticed a bright star like object. It was flashing bright orange, blue, white and red lights. It looked like it was pretty far away, I'm guessing 30 or so miles. It was pretty far up too, I'm not sure how far though. Me and my boyfriend watched this thing for about a half hour and I remembered I had my disposable camera, so I went and got it and snapped a shot as best I could,I hope it turns out ok. And about not even 40 seconds of snapping the picture. It was gone, just like that. It freaked me out, it even freaked my boyfriend out too, we were feeling pretty un easy about that, since I flashed my camera and then it just vanished. I'll get the film developed as soon as I can to see how that came out :) oh yea, earlier my brother told me he and his best friend seen a UFO while they were in Lakeport watching a movie at the drive in. Alot of activity going on here!

      Additional Information:

      Well I can tell you it was very low in the horizon when we first were watching it. Then it started to go upward then stopped again, kind of moved to the right side then back every minute or so too after going up a ways. I have no idea how far up it was, altitude wise, but seemed pretty low to start out with then got higher. Probably about as high as a commercial plane when seen coming from that direction. The UFO was in the south west horizon from my position, I don't which way it was going it just sort of stayed stationary and went up and moved around a bit and blinked alot of colors. As for the weather conditions last night it was pretty clear a few wispy clouds, I seen a kind of haze, probably fog in the horizon of were the object was, but the UFO was right above it when I noticed it. That's about it as far as I can remember.
      Best regards.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      --------------------------------

      Salmon Arm, British Columbia UFO Lecture

      Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research will be speaking on the UFO topic at the Shuswap Branch of the Canadian Society of Questers in Salmon Arm, British Columbia for their regular monthly meeting - Tuesday July 19, 2005 at 7pm.

      The talk will be at the Learning Center Room Downtown Activity Center 461 Shuswap Ave (Shuswap Ave at 5th Street). Salmon Arm, British Columbia.
      Our quest speaker is Brian Vike UFO investigator and researcher. He is also the director of the HBCC UFO with a web site located at www.hbccufo.org which is a worldwide UFO reporting center.

      Please let us know by email or phone whether you or your friends plan to attend so we know if we need to rent a larger room at the Downtown Activity Center.

      The cost will be $6.00 to help cover his costs, the room plus coffee and tea.

      See you there.

      RVSP Sarah Roer sroer@... Tel. (250) 835-8236.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: If you would like to attend the UFO talk, please make sure you contact Sarah Roer.

      ------------------------

      Vernon (Okanagan) British Columbia UFO Lecture

      Brian Vike will also be speaking on the UFO topic with the Vernon (Okanagan) Branch of the Canadian Society of Questers in Vernon, British Columbia for their regular monthly meeting with will take place on July 21, 2005. I should have the details this week for the time and location in Vernon.

      If anyone has any questions and wants to attend, either contact Sara in Salmon, Arm, B.C., (her contact information above) or myself.

      As for the Vernon information, I guess the best thing is to contact Brian Vike at this time. hbccufo@...

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.