Virtual Lecture - Advanced UFO Propulsion

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:36 AM
      July 17th, 2005:
      4pm pacific standard time

      Advanced UFO Propulsion
      Modern and Ancient Technology

      http://www.xfacts.com/live_av/

      David Sereda
      Advanced UFO Propulsion

      Jason Martell
      Ancient Technology Connection

      Learn about David Sereda's deep investigation into the scientific community
      at NASA and outside of the agency into 1990s space shuttle mission video
      footage of UFO's. The results of that investigation led to the development
      of the book and documentary film, "Evidence, The Case For NASA UFOs."

      Could Ancient Man have also known and harnessed this type of energy for
      levitation?

      100 years ago when the tablets were first discovered, scholars didn't
      understand the depictions of the planets and stories being told by the
      ancients of GODS who visited ancient man. The Annunaki "Those who from
      Heaven come to Earth".

      * How did the Ancient Astronauts come to Earth from other star systems
      to begin the human civilization?

      * What is the evidence? Are there signs of ancient space technology?

      * Current Approaches to Air and Space
      Propulsion: Jet engines, Rocket engines, and Ion Propulsion Drives; and
      expressing how fast we are able to go in relation to the speed of light.

      * The G-Force limitations.

      * Robert Lazar and element 115, why it may be a legitimate energy
      source, but not the method of propulsion.

      * UFOs reveal the secret to Advanced Propulsion beyond any
      conventional theory.

      * Why mainstream physics cannot accept the UFO phenomenon. Because
      current propulsion physics does not allow for any civilization or spacecraft
      to attain the speed of light and beyond.

      * The Wave Transformation of mass to reduce the "Mass-Gravity-Effect"
      of a pilot and spacecraft down to near-zero.

      * Will we eventually meet our co-creators when we travel into space?

      http://www.xfacts.com/live_av/

      <http://xfacts.com/xfacts_email.gif>

      Jason Martell
      <http://ancientx.com/> http://AncientX.com