Brian Vike Speaking On UFOs In Salmon, Arm, British Columbia.

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Brian Vike Speaking On UFOs In Salmon, Arm, British Columbia.

      Below is the information on where I will be speaking on the UFO topic in Salmon Arm, British Columbia. Also I will be again speaking in Vernon, B.C. on July 21, 2005. Just waiting on everything to be finalized.

      The Shuswap Branch of the Canadian Society of Questers

      Regular monthly meeting- Tuesday July 19th at 7:00 p.m.

      Learning Center Room Downtown Activity Center 461 Shuswap Ave (Shuswap Ave at 5th Street).

      Our quest speaker is Brian Vike UFO investigator and researcher. He is also the director of the HBCC UFO with a web site located at http://www.hbccufo.org which is a worldwide UFO reporting center.

      Please let us know by email or phone whether you or your friends plan to attend so we know if we need to rent a larger room at the Downtown Activity Center.

      The cost will be $6.00 to help cover his costs, the room plus coffee and tea.

      See you there.

      RVSP Sarah Roer Sarah Roer Tel. (250) 835-8236.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: If you would like to attend the UFO talk, please make sure you contact Sarah Roer.