New message board.

  • Wingsmanh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:58 AM
      Hello everyone,
      I have now created a new message board for my UFO NEWSWIRE web site. Here you
      can post questions or comments about the site or any of the pages on the
      site. I would like all of you to check it out and post your comments. You can find
      the link on the site or here is the direct link. I would like to thank
      everyone that already has been to my site. It will continue to grow as time goes on.
      Thank you.

      http://s12.invisionfree.com/UFO_NEWSWIRE/ <----- Message board link

      www.ufonewswire.2ya.com

      Marty Sheedy