Alien Existence?

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Just what are the chances that intelligent life-forms exist on other
      planets and how are we looking for them?
      Is there a formula which calculates the probability of their
      existence?
      See "Alien Contact" at The WHY? Files,
      including:

      SETI
      Some useful articles and essays relating to the exploration and
      understanding of the origin, nature and prevalence of life in the
      universe.

      Articles and essays relating to the existence of alien life forms.

      The Drake Equation
      A brief history of Frank Drake and the formulation of The Drake
      Equation.

      Predator And Prey Models And Contact Considerations by Douglas
      Raybeck

      http://www.thewhyfiles.net/alienlist.htm

      Peace,
      Geoff Richardson