Fox 10 news &n UFOs

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi Gang

      I thought some of you folks might be able to pick up the Fox 10 news channel so I figured I would fill you in. Keep in mind I am not completely sure when the UFO story will be airing, but I believe darn quick.

      So here is the scoop.

      I just finished doing a telephone interview with Andrew Davis for the Fox ten news. They cover mobile, Baldwin, Washington counties - Escambia, Santa Rosa counties, Florida - southeastern Mississippi. The Fox 10 news is doing a large UFO story.

      So keep an eyeball open for it.

      Take care
      Brian

    • Gil Whaler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        It'd be great if someone in the receiving area could make a copy of this
        available to the group!

        Gil Whaler

        --
        "Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawnshop?" � George Carlin