'Awha'y -- Goddess Moon -- Re-Awakening!

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2005
      ~~~
      ~~~~

      just wanted to say that I returned to my hometown
      in Ojai, California, North America -- afther 33 years
      absence.

      to find that the actual name of the town is 'Awha'y --
      and that 'Ojai' was a hispanic mispronunciation.

      and the true name of the town does not mean
      'The Nest' -- as we had been misprogrammed
      for a hundred (five hundred?) years.

      the resplendant name of this town is Goddess Moon!
      (yes, 'Awha'y means Goddess Moon!!)

      it was a sacred village of the divine feminine
      for all our Chumash ancestors.

      and still is, for a world consciousness ...
      song, language, tribe ...

      ... refining, growing, daily.

      ~~~
      ~~~~~~