HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jun 14, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: June 14, 2005

      HBCC UFO Research Note: There has also been a new audio clip added to the site. It is rather different or unusual. A lady reports that in the Connersville & Greenville, Indiana in 1973 a craft landed and took two men aboard. Police and factory workers were witness to the chain of events. Check out the site to listen to the audio interview.
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2782

      Also I am working on a report of Missing Time aboard a National Airline from Las Vegas, Nevada to DFW which occurred on Date: June 6, 2001. The full story on this can be read at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2778

      I would also like to add that I am writing to many ex- employees of the National Airline in hopes someone might remember the incident and have other information on this.

      Possible Sasquatch Sighting East Of Prince George British Columbia

      Brian,

      Now, for my questionable sighting. About 13 years ago, I was East of Prince George with a friend. Two of my sons, ages 6 and 2 at the time, were asleep in the truck with us as it was after midnight. We had just pulled out of a friend's driveway, turning north. Within 50 to 100 meters, we crested a hill and saw "something" up ahead. Since they were asleep the boys didn't see it but my friend and I did. Whatever it was walked on two feet and had a bulkiness that suggested it to be covered with hair. We never got close to it, so we never got a really clear look at it but, at the time, we both agreed that it never dropped down to all-fours as it crossed the road (left to right - west to east). As I hit my bright lights and sped up to get a closer look, the truck went into a shallow dip, so we lost sight for a moment. We then crested the next rise. Whatever it was then walked back across the road, again (or still), on two legs. Much later, my friend changed his story. Now he says he thinks he remembers it dropping down onto four legs after it crossed the road.

      I honestly don't know what it was. It certainly could have been a grizzly bear, but I don't remember it having a muzzle, and it seems like I remember it swinging it's "arms." It also seems that its legs were longer (and its body shorter) than a grizzly's would have been. I do know that one's mind can play tricks on them. You know, sometimes you see what you expect or want to see, or remember things a little differently than what actually happened. Anyway, I didn't want to be one of those people who doesn't check things out, so, after I passed the spot and didn't see anything, I turned the truck around and went back. When we got close to the spot, I got out and had my friend drive while I walked in front of the truck, looking for evidence by the light of the headlights and a tiny flashlight that I had with me. I admit, considering that it could have been a grizzly, that wasn't the smartest thing I could have done, but you've got to give me more credit for guts than brains. I really wanted to know what it was. I didn't find a single track crossing the road. The road was really hard-packed at the place where "it" crossed. There were moose, coyote, fox, and other tracks that paralleled the road, but nothing crossed it. We went back the next morning and didn't find anything either.

      At the time, I did ask some of them (friends) what they thought I could have seen that would have looked like that. Although one of them said a caribou, the rest all thought it was probably a griz. I don't buy the caribou idea at all, as the coloration of a "bou" should have made the back end more visible than the front, not made it look like it was on two legs.

      What do you think?

      Take care.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      ------------------------

      Farmville, North Carolina Huge Craft Fly's Over The Town Of Farmville

      Date: Spring 1990
      Time: 10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Huge roundish-flat.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Driving east of Farmville on a clear night on a country road with no city lights, I noticed a shape moving slowly, blocking out the stars as it moved toward Farmville. I stopped, turned off the engine and lights, no one else on the road, I stood outside the car and watched the large (mothership size) craft moving slowly right over downtown Farmville. It had only random small lights around the edge, and seemed to large not to be making any sound. I'm from the small town of Farmville, and to me it seemed to be about the size of downtown, maybe a ten-twelve block - square diameter. I remember watching this "Mothership" as if I were watching a jet cross the sky. I wasn't over excited as I should have been, but almost as if it was a normal occurrence. I keep thinking that maybe I was in a form of shock. It took years to tell anyone. I kept searching for similar sightings, but I can't fine anyone else reporting a "mothership" size craft. I'm a college professor and don't care to take these things lightly, but why am I the only to report a craft this size. If you've sighted any craft this size please let me know.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      ----------------------------

      Kelowna, British Columbia Bright Object Maneuvers Over Mountain & Lake

      Date: 1997/98
      Time: Between

      I took a call from a gentleman who reported that he and family members back in 1997/98 in the Kelowna, B.C. area watched the most unusual light going up and down the lake and mountains. The object made many strange maneuvers, the witnesses first thought it may have been a helicopter. But after observing it for a very long time, plus seeing what it was doing, they soon knew that what they were watching was not a helicopter or normal aircraft.

      Audio Clip Kelowna, British Columbia Bright Object Maneuvers Over Mountain & Lake - Audio clip - 13:58 minutes long.

      Audio Report can be listened to at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2766

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      ----------------------

      Edmonton, Alberta Unusual Symbols During The Northern Lights

      Date: 1998
      Time: Evening

      Message: Hello,

      Something I saw a number of years ago still defies explanation and I thought I would bring it to your attention with the hopes of you being able to shed some light on the subject.

      My experience deals with some strange northern lights viewed from within the city limits of Edmonton Alberta in the year 1998. I know it's a long time ago, but I only recently gained access to the internet.

      I was with three friends aged 25-30, we had been playing soccer during the day. At sunset we decided to retreat to a little park a few km's away to kick back and drink a few beers. When we finally picked up some beer and got to the park, it was dark.

      We were on our first beers when I looked up and noticed a band of turquoise northern lights directly above us. We all stopped and stared up at the display. The band (or line) of lights was continually shimmering as northern lights do, but then something bizarre started to happen. The band of northern lights started to form shapes. (I should mention that I have witnessed the northern lights many, many times through out the years and I have never seen them displayed in such a structured or deliberate way.)

      I clearly remember two shapes in particular. The first was a spiral pattern similar to a snail's shell, the second and more alarming shape was that of a bird. It was the type of bird you see in western Indian cultures. The bird was completely symmetrical, except for the head that was facing sideways as to display the beak. It looked similar to the phoenix you see on the hoods of old trans-ams & firebirds. The bird shape stayed intact for at least 3 minutes before my friends and I decided that this was a bit freaky and that it was time to leave. (in hindsight I wish that I would have stayed for the whole night!)

      Anyway, that's what happened & and that's what I (we) saw. I know it doesn't classify as a UFO but it was strange, a bit disturbing and definitely real!

      Have you ever heard of someone who has had similar experiences?

      Thank you for your time.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------------------

      Huntsville, Alabama To Tullahoma, Tennessee Low Flying White Ball

      Date: July 27, 1999
      Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

      Message: I was driving alone at about 9:30 at night on my way home from Huntsville, Ala. to Tullahoma, Tenn. I was on a hill between the community of Mulberry and Lynchburg, Tenn. (Moore County). Suddenly a white ball came up from my right, low down and shot across in front of me about telephone height. It appeared to be about the size of a soccer ball. There was no other traffic on the road and it was a clear night. I tried to contact a Nashville paper, but received no response. I called Professor Gary Flandro (of the UT Space Institute here). I told him what I had seen, but he couldn't explain it. I saw the light on 27 July 1999, Tuesday. I had to go back through my journal to remember the date.

      I never expected to ever see the light again, but I did. This time I was sitting in my upstairs bedroom watching TV. I saw the ball shoot across from the direction of the field across. This was on 25 Oct. 2002 on a Friday night about 9:30.
      It was the same type of ball. There is no glow, just a circle of white. I don't know that I should call it a light as it did not shine. This white ball is very fast, not big.

      I had tried to find something on the net, but couldn't at that time. Recently I was watching a show about crop circles. I now know that what I saw is related and that I am not the only one to have seen the balls. It is hard wading through the junk on line to find a reliable place to report what I saw. Perhaps you know who might be interested in my data. I can't say that I believe in UFO's as alien related. God made us in his image, so I do not believe in little green men or big eyed midgets. I do know what I saw and I'm sure there is a logical explanation. If our spy planes can read a license plate from space, I'm sure they can maneuver remote objects that could carve out crop circles computer generated. That is just a guess, of course.
      I do know that these white balls are real. They evidently have something to do with the legitimate crop circles.

      Thanks for listening.

      Thank you to the person for their report.

      -----------------------------

      Calgary, Alberta Unusual Fast Moving Object

      Date: May 3, 2005
      Time: 10:40 p.m.

      Message: It was May 3rd 2005 around 10:08 pm when I wondered outside to see what was going on upon that there were clouds in the sky, and thought ok I guess there wont be anytime for sky watching tonight. Not even 10 minutes goes by and I heard a sound that brought me to look out the window, as I noticed no clouds I stepped out into complete darkness, so I turned back in to grab my binoculars I turned around and in the sky there was this star that was turning all colors, and I'm like WOW I've never seen that happen before. so I tried moving around in the back yard to get a better glimpse and oops my backlight came on. So I got my stuff together and drove over to South Glenmore Park (reservoir) to see if I can locate it again. I didn't find it but what I did see was unbelievable. Have you ever seen a motorcycle flying thru the air, the kind that has one headlight on it, ok so it wasn't a motorcycle but do satellites have a light on it when it enters the atmosphere? This baby was moving very quickly, it was inside our atmosphere and it was coming from the south heading east up into the sky and it disappeared. When I looked at my time it was 10:40 pm. I've seen quite a few satellites in the sky, never seeing bright lights on them tho, so I wonder who that was in such a hurry?

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------------

      San Marcos, California Flying Saucer

      Date: May 8, 2005
      Time: 1:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Flying Saucer.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I looked up at a patchy cloudy sky and observed a rhythmically flashing light that penetrated the cloud below. The clouds were at about 5000 feet. A landing corridor for the local airport (McCellan Palomar), go's right over my house, like in a bad real estate ad. The passing jet's, give me a good idea of the height of the clouds. The objects motion, to the west let me anticipate it's appearance in the clear. It came into view as a wobbling object. I either couldn't determine it's exact shape, because of it's apparent motion, or some degree of excitement kept me from seeing it clearly. I had my lo power binoculars, just by chance I saw them on the table by my door, and thought let's see if there's anything interesting flying, I watched the objects location in reference to my flagpole, and used it to train right on the object. I saw a oscillating disc, extremely bright on the top, and dark on the bottom. It was the size of a dime to the naked eye.

      It began to descend and turn south then reversed course east. It entered another cloud, and popped out, seconds later, on the same course. It came to a complete stop and continued oscillating, then slowly moved north. It was spinning and wobbled like a top about to fall over. I watched it at no more than 1 1/2 mile distant for at least two minutes. My neighbors drove into their driveway, I spoke, and I tried to attract their attention, by describing what I was watching,without giving them too big a shock. The object was in plain sight. They went inside without having heard me talking at the sky. The thing then starting to climb to the west, back the way it traveled at my first sight of it. It entered a cloud, and after watching the cloud for quite a while, it showed itself no more. The cloud seemed to be acting strange though, streams of vapor seemed to be unusually emerging from the cloud. I think the object was inspecting 2 large water tanks that are close to one another on a local mountains slope within a couple miles of my vantage. If you get to read this report Brian, It's a continuation of my sightings. This one wasn't a UFO. It was a Flying Saucer.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------------------

      Las Vegas, Nevada Morphing Object Emitting White Light

      Date: June 7, 2005
      Time: 2:30 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Above house.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: Morphing.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Brian, Well here we go again twice in four days, this is really disturbing me! Since Saturday I have been keeping an eye on the sky and today there were two more objects above my house!

      I was on the phone and stepped outside to sit in the sun, and as I looked up, it looked like a very bright white star up against a bright blue sky (like the one I told you about on Sept. 14,2004), it was not hard to see with the naked eye.

      I put the phone down and ran to get my binoculars and movie camera. When I came out it was still in the same spot. Through the binoculars it looked like it was emitting the white light and seemed to be changing shape! It would appear to be round, then triangle, then with appendages. Then all of a sudden a second one came and was underneath it, really, really weird! The one underneath seemed to just disappear, and we followed the other one as it moved north and went down between two mountain ranges in the distant. I got a shot of them on the video recorder but it was a short, the camera is new and I was trying to work it. I will keep looking up. I have a feeling this isn't the last time! Take care Brian.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      ----------------

      Books:

      "THE NEPHILIM AND THE PYRAMID OF THE APOCALYPSE" written by Patrick Heron.

      a.. It is the first in-depth book to throw light on a mysterious race known as the NEPHILIM, and to provide evidence of who built the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico and other great monuments of ancient history.
      a.. It is the first book to show that the dark forces which roamed the Earth in those primeval times will once again be at large during the coming Apocalypse, with the purpose of visiting mass destruction on an unsuspecting world.
      a.. This book also demonstrates why the builders of the ancient world chose the pyramid shape, and it links this to a prophecy, which was written almost 2,000 years ago and is still unfulfilled - THE PYRAMID OF THE APOCALYPSE.

      For more information and how to purchase Patrick's book, please visit: http://www.nephilimapocalypse.com/

      ----------------------

      Bigfoot Challenge Of The Century by Leonard C. (Leo) West.

      Leonard C. (Leo) West lives with his wife Donna on their own private estate consisting of 6-five acre parcels with a new house on one. They are overlooked by snow capped mountains outside of Houston, BC, Canada.

      His faithful canine and feline companions are: Rolls, golden retriever; Royce, white cat; Bentley, black cat. Leo is a caregiver to Donna who suffered brain and other serious injuries in a motor vehicle accident three years ago.

      This is his first attempt at writing and will endeavor to have another book out in 2005.

      To find out more and read excerpts from the book and to place an order, please visit: http://www.bigfootchallengeofthecentury.com/

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5 10:11 PM
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.