Re: [UFOnet] more active group?

  • ronnie h
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
      Hi Cliff
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/
      Here is a link to a real active group and UFOs are discussed here alot, enjoy.
      Circle

      argona369 <argona369@...> wrote:
      i've noticed that posts sometimes take days to get posted up.
      does anyone know of another yahoo group to recommend that stays on
      track like this one
      but more active?

      thanks,
      Cliff

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      further investigation.

      test'; ">

    • argona369
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
        Thanks Ronnie,

        but i was not looking for "ascension" :)
        but more of a nuts & bolts sort of group. I'm interested in
        ufo behavior, their ethics/way of thinking and also communication.
        and of course, what are they doing on our planet.

        Cliff

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, ronnie h <teamronnie2005@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Cliff
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/
        > Here is a link to a real active group and UFOs are discussed here
        alot, enjoy.
        > Circle
        >
        > argona369 <argona369@y...> wrote:
        > i've noticed that posts sometimes take days to get posted up.
        > does anyone know of another yahoo group to recommend that stays on
        > track like this one
        > but more active?
        >
        > thanks,
        > Cliff

        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-admin@d...
        >
        > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this
        list require
        > further investigation.

        Service.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2005