more active group?

  • argona369
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
      i've noticed that posts sometimes take days to get posted up.
      does anyone know of another yahoo group to recommend that stays on
      track like this one
      but more active?

      thanks,
      Cliff
    • ronnie h
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
        Hi Cliff
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/
        Here is a link to a real active group and UFOs are discussed here alot, enjoy.
        Circle

        argona369 <argona369@...> wrote:
        i've noticed that posts sometimes take days to get posted up.
        does anyone know of another yahoo group to recommend that stays on
        track like this one
        but more active?

        thanks,
        Cliff

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

        test'; ">

      • argona369
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2005
          Thanks Ronnie,

          but i was not looking for "ascension" :)
          but more of a nuts & bolts sort of group. I'm interested in
          ufo behavior, their ethics/way of thinking and also communication.
          and of course, what are they doing on our planet.

          Cliff

          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, ronnie h <teamronnie2005@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Cliff
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/circle2012dreams/
          > Here is a link to a real active group and UFOs are discussed here
          alot, enjoy.
          > Circle
          >
          > argona369 <argona369@y...> wrote:
          > i've noticed that posts sometimes take days to get posted up.
          > does anyone know of another yahoo group to recommend that stays on
          > track like this one
          > but more active?
          >
          > thanks,
          > Cliff

          > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-admin@d...
          >
          > Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this
          list require
          > further investigation.

          Service.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 18, 2005