Re:Reply... ABC News Video Footage of Man Who Calls Up UFOs At Anytime

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      In a message dated 6/9/2005 3:37:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
      argona369@... writes:

      think the Gov grabbed him? i feel a conspiracy coming on :o

      He was on Coast to coast last night.........his new date is July
      15th.........

      I think the guy is total BS

      Sandy

    • Billie Brinkley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
        Hi, Sandy,
        Was PY on Coast to Coast last night? If so, did you hear what he had to say
        and is it archived anywhere?
        Thanks,
        Billie

        argona369@... writes:

        think the Gov grabbed him? i feel a conspiracy coming on :o

        He was on Coast to coast last night.........his new date is July
        15th.........

        I think the guy is total BS

        Sandy

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • argona369
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
          well, i agree , the guys totally into himself of course.and missed
          that program.
          but did he stumble on something that a UFO responds to?
          i tend to wonder what decision mechanism or rules a ufo uses.
          for instance , a flashlight flashed at a ufo will tend to get a
          response.
          flashing a response back or attracting the ufo to fly closer, or
          nothing.
          so , would someone doing a rain dance in the desert trigger a
          response? lol,
          and i do believe they do monitor us rather closely. and if they had
          a rule for a rain dance.
          they would respond to it, sort of thing,,,

          so what's their mode of operation? its like they have a rule book
          that they haven't told us about.
          no one knows what makes them "tick". what they might respond to or
          even what there doing hovering over houses.
          we don't know how they think or how they react or even what there
          really doing.