HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jun 5, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: June 5, 2005

      Tim Martindale's Sasquatch Sighting Outside Of Merritt British Columbia

      HBCC UFO Research done a interview with Mr. Tim Martindale this evening, June 4, 2005 over a Sasquatch sighting he had. The gentleman was a complete pleasure to talk with and what he saw that day certainly was unforgettable. Matter of fact he soon after started investigating sightings of this animal around his area and to date has received a stack of reports.

      The CTV news also went up to visit with him and did a interview for the news hour. Tim also has been active in writing articles for different newspapers which has brought more eyewitnesses to Sasquatch sightings rolling into him. Tim is serious at what he does and looks forward to hearing and investigating these reports of the Sasquatch.

      Tim will be sending along some material for me to post, also I will be posting a link to his blog where he is working on adding many of the reports he has received. As soon as I receive the information I will post it straight away.

      I would like to extend my many thanks to Mr. Tim Martindale for taking the time to speak about what he witnessed.

      Tim Martindale's Sasquatch Sighting Outside Of Merritt British Columbia - Audio clip - 17:59 minutes long. Interview date: June 4, 2005

      To listen into Tim Martindale's audio report: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2761

      Also on the page with the audio clip you will find another link which will take you to a video interview that was done with Tim Martindale with the CTV News.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      ---------------------------

      Cave Creek, Arizona Numerous Lights Light Up The Sky

      Date: Early 2005

      Here in Phoenix the activity is increasing and a fellow named Josh is taping incredible lights appearing and seemingly taking off at great speeds. The video is great and compares to the Jeff Willis video recently shot earlier this month. We are starting to get some unreal video and this is what Josh caught by his house earlier this year.

      On the Josh video...from what I understand the video was one of many shot in Cave Creek, Az. just North of Phoenix. It was a clear night and no winds. I have received another email from a resident living up there who have seen the lights and they say they show up often but never that bright. I also received an email wondering if they were airplanes but then that would mean there were 5 or 6 planes turning their lights on at the same time and then turning them off. Unlikely, especially at that location. I also found out the distance from house to object (s) may have been several miles away but seemed much closer like a few miles away. Probably hard to tell at night. It was close enough that if they were planes you should be able to hear them.

      No-one knows what the lights are. It may be the Phoenix Lights all over again but they probably never left.

      Hope this helped.

      Video footage �2005 Josh

      Thank you to Josh for the report and footage to post.

      Video clip Cave Creek, Arizona Numerous Lights Light Up The Sky can be view at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2756

      ------------------------------

      Mineral Springs, North Carolina Amber Colored Object

      Date: April 15, 2005
      Time: Approx: 7:25 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking out of my house to catch a smoke and I just happened to look up just above tree tops from my point of view. It traveled from north to south, faster than a jet, but slower than a shooting star and it was being guided. The speed was estimated around 900 mph. This thing was not giving off a light, but yet appeared to be an amber object and had no sound whatsoever. After seeing this, I knew I had just witnessed a true UFO and I feel much better for having seen it. I have seen another object one night, but it was a triangular craft. The date of that was 04/05/2002. It was traveling from west to east and actually it looked like a part of the sky. It moved from 3 points of light traveling together and then stopped. It was humongous. If there's anyone in NC that maybe saw either one of these and would like to compare notes, please give me a holler.

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      ------------------------

      Terrace, British Columbia White Disk Of Brilliant White Light

      Date: May 25, 2005
      Time: 11.15 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: White disk.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, Tonight I was sitting outside my place, with my two dogs, and at 11:15 p.m. I witnessed a white object, same kind you witnessed with us in Kitwanga, flying from westerly direction into a east north east direction. It was pretty easy to spot and I would estimate that the object was +- 2000 meters up. Anyway, I used the often described lighter thing and after 30 seconds the object became very hard to spot, because it decreased it's lights considerably to the point that one could only vaguely spot it's round shape. I thought this would be the end of my " UFO experience" for the night, but this was not the case. Suddenly there appeared a huge light, again looking in westerly direction. Above me. The object, a white disk of brilliant white light, was only in between 50 to 70 meters away from my location. I would estimate it's size at +- 20 meters in width. The object remained stationary for 4 to 5 seconds and disappeared on the spot. like

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      ---------------------------------

      Tacoma, Washington Red Overpowering Light

      Date: May 27, 2005
      Time: 11:59 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Triangle

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was out Friday evening May 27, 2005 looking at the night sky here in Tacoma, Washington with my 12 inch Dobsonian telescope. It was a beautiful evening, full of stars, with no clouds or haze at all. I am situated here in a great location because even though I live in the city Tacoma, it is approximately 8 miles west of downtown and located at Point Defiance which is surrounded on three sides by Puget Sound. The sky is pretty dark here except for looking eastward towards downtown.

      I looked at Jupiter and notice to pairs of moons grouped tightly together on the left side of the planet. It was very interesting. CAVEAT: Because this is a Dobsonian telescope, everything is upside down and backwards, so the moons were really to the right of Jupiter if you could see them with your naked eyes. I went inside to look at my planetarium program to see which moons these were. I stepped back outside and walked up to my telescope to start viewing these moons.

      I looked up at Jupiter at 23:59 when I noticed a very bright deep red light ramping up and down in luminosity at a rate of approximately 1 cycle/second 5 degrees higher in elevation than Jupiter heading S-SW toward the horizon. My mind instantly searched for familiar clues to this object. It does not appear "right". I then quickly looked for the familiar green FAA markings. None exhibited. OK, what? All this transpired in less than 5 seconds. I immediately grabbed my telescope and was determined to not this possible once-in-a-lifetime event get away from me. I spotted it with my finder scope and somehow kept it in the main field of view of the 2 inch wide angle 32mm eyepiece that I had in the telescope at the time. It was the show of a lifetime for me!

      Now for my observation: First of all, what I want to state here is that it was "tough enough" to keep this object centered to the best of my ability by hand in the center of my field of view during the 30-45 second period of observation, especially in the beginning, because at the closest point to me it was at a minimum of 10 diameters of Jupiter. Because of this, I concentrated only on what "I" thought was extremely unique to this craft. These were in two areas.

      1) The main deep red overpowering light in the center of the triangle.
      2) The apparent surprising (to me), non-flat bottom to this craft

      Let me now expand on the "light":

      Size and Intensity:

      This light was extremely wide. It appeared to me to be approximately 1/20th to as much as 1/10th the diameter of the bottom of the triangle. It was extremely bright when it would ramp up in 1 second duration cycles. The intensity was extremely bright but soft, (diffuse). The intensity at maximum was as bright as on-coming passenger jet headlights when they are heading directly towards you, (but this light WAS NOT pointed in my direction, but was straight down 29 degrees in elevation S-SW of me). Also, there was one other small red light at the right triangle tip blinking in unison with the main one. I did not notice one on the left side, but this may be due to the angle of the craft.

      Now for the Hue:

      Almost, but not quite, as deep red as a street blinking stop light with a "true" glass lens and "filament" type bulb. The reason I stress here a "Filament" type bulb is because it is the closest analogy that I can come up with that describes the ramping up and down of the main light at 1 cycle intervals. If you can picture one of these lights as described above blinking on and off at a 1 cycle/second intervals, but never going completely out before it starts increasing in intensity again. This most accurately explains what I saw. All this is happening on a non-wavering linear repetitious cadence.

      Now for the "bottom shape" of the craft:

      If you notice on any kind of modern jet aircraft, the main wing has a dihedral, (note; Dihedral is an angle raising the centerline of the wing tip above the centerline of the wing root).

      This angle appeared to me about a similar 3 degree angle starting at it lowest point from the front tip of the craft, running straight to the rear, dissecting the rear flat edge of the triangle in half. This angle then moved upwards both to the left and right tips of the triangle. Hypothetically; I would suspect if you saw this thing on the ground in the daytime from the rear the bottom would have a chevron shape to it, (if this helps).

      Now for the bottom's "reflective property":

      One thing that was quite evident in the telescope was how reflective it was. I could plainly see that the glow from ground illumination was casting a whitish soft glow to the bottom. Now for the "interesting" part of this observation that may make this light different from any normal light that "we" may know about. As bright as this center light did ramp up to, it never cast ANY portion of this to the bottom whatsoever. The light would be intensely bright but you could see right adjacent to it the glow effect from ground lighting without ANY hue change. It was quite amazing to see.

      Other Observations:

      Apparent observed height:

      From the elevation above horizon (29 degrees), and it's width of 10 Jupiter's minimum, the best guess I can come up with is 1-3K feet. Very close to the ground.

      An explanation of this is warranted here:

      I am an amateur astronomer and avid aircraft enthusiast. I know a lot of different aircraft from the WWII era to modern day. I have been a multi-year Boeing Museum of Flight member, gone to air shows for years, etc. This craft appeared to be in altitude of about in between the height of C-17's landing a few miles south of here at McChord Air Force Base & passenger jet aircraft heading north to Sea-Tac.

      Speed:

      I would estimate that it must have been slower than passenger jet. The reason I say this is because I have tried following passenger jets at this angle of elevation above the horizon in the past and they are too fast to track. Even with this 2 inch wide angle 32mm eyepiece that I have.

      Sound:

      None apparent. Could be that it was too far away to hear though.

      Flying Characteristics:

      Smooth, gliding, graceful, effortless. No yawing, pitching, front point always staying straight ahead in the line of travel.

      Personal Observations:

      I spend every moment that I can outside for quite a few years now and never have seen anything "out of the ordinary". Nothing, since I had when I was a child, very many years ago.

      I have been listening to Jeff Rense now for quite a few years and have been hearing the "I went out for a cigarette" routine. Well isn't it ironic that I have been patiently waiting for years for this chance and just the night before this sighting, I then finally said to myself; "Gee, for heavens sake, am I ever going to see anything myself? Then 24 hours later, Wham!

      It almost makes you think; "Is someone reading my thoughts?". What a coincidence, that's all I can say. What are the odds on that?

      One other small thing, If only I had come out 10 seconds earlier it would have been right over my head. I kick myself over that one. The only good part of this is that I would have never been able to track the craft with my telescope. At this angle it would be too fast to track.

      "Ours" vs. "Theirs":

      In some respects, I would think "Ours".

      Examples: Speed. Non-wavering flying. Dihedral "type" angle making you think, lift.

      In other respect "Theirs":

      Examples: The intensity of the light. None of this light reflects on the bottom, but the glow of the street lights below, do. No FAA markings. The sheer beauty of this thing.

      "Ours"? Doesn't make sense to me:

      If it IS a Black Project, why fly it low over Tacoma? Ok, so you aren't worried about someone taking a "pot shot" at the thing. Then why put the biggest, brightest, red-light in the world and stick it on the bottom, advertising; "Look at me!" "Look at me"!

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      A nice diagram of what was seen can be found at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2753

      ----------------------------

      Carnesville, Georgia A Strange Sound Overhead But No Object Seen

      Date: May 28, 2005
      Time: 2:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Not seen.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Husband was in yard doing work on car. Suddenly, he heard a whooshing air sound coming from far away. As it came overhead, the sound was loud, as if whatever it was, were air powered. He looked up, but never did see anything. Then he could hear it as it passed and then the sound disappeared as went off in the distance. The sky was crystal clear, no clouds, not even a contrail was seen that whole day. I thought that was rather strange too. He never saw anything through the whole experience but only heard it. He said it did not go by fast like a jet, but slower, like a small airplane. It traveled more of an east to west direction.

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      ------------------------

      Toronto, Ontario Light Coasting Across The Sky

      Date: June 1, 2005
      Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Ball of Light.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Just looking at the sky admiring the stars and I saw this light in the sky at a very high altitude that started to get brighter, brighter than the brightest star in the sky. It was coasting across the sky at a slow speed and when it reached it peak of brightness the light started to fade and then it was off.

      Thank you to the person for the report.

      ---------------------------

      An Interview With Corina - Missing Time In Kelowna, British Columbia

      Interview done: June 3, 2005

      Corina's experience on July 31, 2003 was such an event that it took a toll on her emotionally and physically. I would like to point out that other experiences have taken place in her past, also her children have been pulled into everything that has taken place. In this interview with Corina, her emotions rise to the surface due to the stress of what has been happening to her and her children. On a personal note, I am glad to know her, we have become good friends throughout some of these events and I stand with her and will be there for Corina whenever the need arises.

      Corina also has a book she has written coming out in the near further which will give us all her thoughts, and a personal look into what has taken place, both in her life and her children. Corina's book will be posted on my site (HBCC UFO Research) when it comes out and information how and where to purchase it.

      Also it is important to note that there are many people around the world who have and are going through these types of experiences and are not talking about what is taking place. These folks hold everything in until things become unbearable. By listening to Corina and reading the reports, please know that you are not alone and it helps greatly to open up to someone you can trust, and someone who will take you seriously.

      I would like to extend my many thanks to Corina for being so strong in coming forward to talk about her experiences. Our prayers are always with her.

      Clip #1 - An Interview With Corina - Missing Time In Kelowna, British Columbia - Audio clip - 33.08 minutes long.

      Clip #2 - An Interview With Corina - Missing Time In Kelowna, British Columbia - Audio clip - 28.04 minutes long.

      To listen to the two emotional audio clips: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2759

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      --------------------------

      Scarborough, Ontario Oblong With A Red Light Behind The Object

      Date: June 03, 2005
      Time: 3:10 - 3:15 p.m.

      Hi Brian, I caught this one at work in Scarborough on break at 3:10-3:15 pm. I manage to snap a photo of the object seen at a high altitude in a westerly direction of my position. Due to the direct sunlight, I blocked the rays with my hand. You will see the object that appears oblong, with a red light from behind the object. You can also see a round white object, 90 degrees ahead of the oblong object. Can you justify what this object could be? I'm starting to loose count of these very high distant flying objects seen when the skies are very clear. I'm keeping very patient for a closer object photo opportunity with camera at hand. I find the recent report over Toronto on June 1, 2005 interesting, not to mention all the happenings reported in Southern Ontario this year. I have a friend in Georgetown, who has also seen the two different objects at night similar as reported in Georgetown in the month of April, 2005. One small bright ball flying low (500 feet approx.), and a much larger dark craft higher up. This person witnessed this earlier this year, end of January 2005. Maybe I can get this person to contact you, as there has been crop circles on the property.

      Thank you to the person for this report.

      -------------------------

      Las Vegas, Nevada Multiple Orange Colored Objects Witnessed

      Date: June 4, 2005
      Time: Between 5:45 & 6:40 p.m.

      I received a telephone call from a lady who resides in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 5, 2005. She wanted to report that her and a neighbor witnessed a number of objects. Some of the objects witnessed were on their own, and the last sighting on the same day ended up being a large orange, pulsating cluster of objects. The lady mentioned another neighbor drove by and asked what the two ladies were looking at, when the two women pointed out the objects in the sky, the lady in the car drove off immediately without saying a word.

      Audio Clip Las Vegas, Nevada Multiple Object Witnessed - Audio clip - 14.04 minutes long. Sighting date: June 4, 2005.

      Audio report can be heard at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2762

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      I would like to thank the lady for her report, also I would like to note it was a real pleasure speaking with her.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.