Abductees - UK TV Request

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      I received this request from Guy Manners of Unique Television in the
      U.K.
      Geoff Richardson
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net

      My name is Guy Manners and I work for Unique Television. We are
      currently producing a documentary about people who claim to have
      been abducted by aliens, for a television channel here in the UK. My
      colleague Suzy Smith has already been in contact with Philip Mantle
      and I hope you will not mind me contacting you too.

      We are currently looking for people who are knowledgeable in this
      field, either through their own research or actual experience and
      who may be willing to speak to us in confidence about these
      experiences. We have a tight deadline of two weeks to find our cases
      and are keen to reach out to as many people as possible.

      Having found my way to your website, I was hoping that you might be
      able to post the following there or even include it in the email-
      based discussion group:
      If you have experienced `missing time' we want to hear your story.

      Unique Television is producing a documentary about alien abduction.

      We aim to investigate this phenomenon through personal accounts of
      people who believe they have, or may have been, abducted. We want
      to understand:

      The stress caused by such a traumatic event.
      The stigma associated with this phenomenon.
      The constant fear of, or wish for, future abductions.
      The development of `special abilities' such as telepathy and
      healing.

      Please call 020 7605 1235 or email: real4400@...

      All calls will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.