UFO Propulsion - Virtual Lecture

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Next Lecture -
      July 17th, 2005:
      4pm pacific standard time

      <http://ancientx.com/banner/banners/lecture_july_2005.jpg>

      <http://www.xfacts.com/live_av/> http://www.xfacts.com/live_av/

      Advanced UFO Propulsion
      Modern and Ancient Technology

      David Sereda
      Advanced UFO Propulsion

      Jason Martell
      Ancient Technology Connection

      Learn about David Sereda's deep investigation into the scientific community
      at NASA and outside of the agency into 1990s space shuttle mission video
      footage of UFO's. The results of that investigation led to the development
      of the book and documentary film, "Evidence, The Case For NASA UFOs."

      Learn about a revolutionary new idea to test samples from the Roswell
      spacecraft against new forms of possible manipulation by wave frequency,
      known as "The Hutchinson effect". The effects produced include levitation of
      heavy objects, fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood
      (exactly as portrayed in the movie, "The Philadelphia Experiment")...

      Could Ancient Man have also known and harnessed this type of energy for
      levitation?

      100 years ago when the tablets were first discovered, scholars didn't
      understand the depictions of the planets and stories being told by the
      ancients of GODS who visited ancient man. The Annunaki "Those who from
      Heaven come to Earth".

      We view our world through our advances in modern science. But when we apply
      modern science to test ancient knowledge, new insights can be gained.

      <http://www.xfacts.com/live_av/> http://www.xfacts.com/live_av/

      <http://xfacts.com/xfacts_email.gif>

      Jason Martell
      <http://ancientx.com/> http://AncientX.com