Beam Me to Mars

  • Joe (uuk) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Source: Astrobiology Magazine Website.

      Beam Me to Mars

      Moon To Mars Summary (May 08, 2005):

      Are we there yet? Everyone has faced this exasperating question
      from impatient companions on a long road trip. Imagine if the
      trip lasted six months. One way. It takes conventional rockets
      about six months just to get to Mars. Could a technology send
      astronauts racing to Mars up to six times faster?

      Full story at:

      http://www.astrobio.net/news/article1551.html