HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , May 8, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: May 8, 2005

      HBCC UFO Research has added a number of new audio reports from eyewitnesses to the website under the Vike Report. There are 4 new audio clips just added.

      1. - Sasquatch Reports From The Sunshine Coast, British Columbia - 35:14 minutes in length.
      2. - Virginia and Maryland Sightings - 2 clips. #1 - 16:39 minuntes in length and #2 - 5:34 minutes in length.
      3. - Dickinson, North Dakota Excellent UFO Footage - Three Clips - 16:14 minutes in length.
      4. - Yellowpoint, South Of Nanaimo Round Fluorescent Green Object - 3:20 minutes in length.
      5. - Peterborough, Ontario Triangular Craft - 30:30 minutes in length.

      There are lots more audio clips on the site.

      North Miami Beach, Florida Triangle Sighting

      Date: 1976
      Time: Evening sighting

      Message: I saw something similar to the Dickinson, North Dakota event. This was back in 1976. I was in North Miami Beach at the time. The moon was out, and there was this bright light. In prospective it was almost double the size of these in this video. It split into 3 lights. I think I remember it being a triangle with pretty equal sides. They sat there for a few minutes - like five, then two changed colors a bit, and they in turn shot up and away out of site. First it appeared they went up -in perspective an inch or two then away ( appeared that way because they got smaller as they went up ). It was like they made an L or turned a 90 degree turn as they were moving, and it was fast.

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

      --------------------

      Orange County, North Carolina Objects Lights Up Car

      Date: January 1982
      Time: 10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round

      Full Description of event/sighting: As my girlfriend at the time and I drove along state highway 54 outside of Chapel Hill, we were on a hill top going down the hill, and heading back up the next hill when we saw a round lighted object sitting across the road. It was about 60 feet in diameter and it just sort of hung over the road. It made no sound at all. As we approached, it rose up into the air about 50 feet or so and as we passed under it, the inside the car turned kind of blue. Needless to say, my girlfriend freaked out on me. I slowed to about 10 mph. As we moved, the object stayed right over us, still the whole inside of the car was lit up. I rolled down my window and looked up and saw that it was round, and had bright colored lights. The lights seemed to change some how. As I calmed down my girlfriend, I assured her we were not going to die. I got her to grab my camera and snap off a few shot of the object. As I continued to drive along the cars behind me seem to all stop. The object still stayed right on top of us as we drove along. When I turned, it turned. I noticed that the on coming traffic did not move either. The traffic was light at this time and after about 15 minutes the object stopped, I stopped, then it went straight up at such a speed and then just shot off at an angle into the darkness.

      We drove back to Cary, North Carolina and went to se my girlfriends next door neighbor. He had worked on Project Blue Book, so he seemed like the right person to talk to. He wanted my film bad, but I would not give it to him. He left the room and I could hear him make a few calls as we decided to leave. I took the film to the drug store for processing and when I got it back, all of the negatives of the object where gone. The pictures I took before the encounter, and after all came out fine. But I was short by 5 negatives. Not even blanks were in the pack. I told my dad about it and he thought I was nuts. I know my Dad was in the air force too.

      When I went home for a visit a few years ago, my dad made a point of telling me that my UFO experience had been reported a few weeks ago in the local paper, as a squad of helicopters. Now mind you, this is some 18 years after the actual event. I know that at the time there was a small article in the paper and some 300 people reported the sighting.

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

      ------------------------

      Possible Sasquatch Sighting Above The Athabasca Glacier, Alberta

      Date: 1990

      Several years ago, I used to go mountaineering with a friend of mine. In 1990, we were climbing Mount Athabasca. As we rested at one point, my friend pointed across the valley and related a story about how, two or three years earlier, while climbing the same route he and another friend watched a creature nimbly scramble across the scree and rock slopes above Athabasca Glacier. He said they ruled out the possibility of a bear because it was walking upright and striding very quickly. It was larger and much more nimble and sure footed than a human, he said. He said they watched it for several minutes until it ascended into a fog bank. My friend found the experience somewhat fascinating and creepy at the same time.

      Thank you to the person for relating the story.

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

      ---------------------------

      Yellowpoint, South Of Nanaimo Round Fluorescent Green Object

      Date: 1990
      Time: Evening

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round, fluorescent green.

      Full Description of event/sighting: While at work, I happened to look out my lunchroom window which faces to the South east and has a perfect view of Northumberland Channel I saw in the sky a perfectly round fluorescent green object on a downward trajectory towards what I assumed either the ocean further south from where I was or the ground somewhere around Ladysmith. The object was about the size of an orange with a wispy green contrail. In fact I half expected to hear a conclusion and threw the window open but being on an industrial site none was heard. I immediately phoned my partner who was also in the same location to ask him if he saw what I had seen. He said no. I work outside at night and I am very accustomed to seeing aircraft and such in the evening sky but never in my life have I seen something as odd as this.

      HBCC UFO Research called the eyewitness. This fellow told me he works outside and always looking around, observing numerous aircraft, etc. But when seeing this fluorescent green object, he told me this event he won't ever forget. Also the sighting lasted up to approximately 20 seconds.

      The audio report for this sighting - Yellowpoint, South Of Nanaimo Round Fluorescent Green Object can be found at:
      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2669

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

      Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

      ---------------------------

      British Columbia Sasquatch - More Stories

      I have moved to Sechelt where we bought our home. It is funny how my wife had the first encounter. It was our first summer here, then my son and other people around us have had encounters as well. We have alot of bears here and deer.

      We are just a short jaunt from Chapman Creek where we get alot salmon coming in the fall to spawn.

      But let me tell you about the last story I heard, not from here but where you seen our first track in Strathconna Park.

      A friend of mine heard a scream three to four times in the park when he was hiking. I think it was this spring as he goes to see his sister on Vancouver Island alot. He did not believe in the Sasquatch. I had told him some of the stories, and the fellow said he has heard these screams and movements in the woods on his hikes. He hikes all the time and it has only happened once to him.

      Now the next one was in the fall, morning time in Chapman Creek, a friend was fishing just off the power line, he was there for about one hour when rocks started coming from the bush. Not right at him but in the pool where he was fishing. He thought at first that someone was just trying to bug him or scare him, after about 10 to 15 minutes he said to whoever. "Hit the road"!.

      It did not stop and lasted for about an hour. He finally packed up and started back to his truck, but he could hear
      something following him. It was to the right of him off the trail and he said he got real spooked.

      Some mountain bikers told me this story that took place last summer on trails over Selma Park. The trail they were on came up to a flat spot. They saw a black lump, it got up and walked a way as they got closer. It had a bed made up, these trails are all around where I live and close to Sechelt.

      Thank you to the person for the report. Also HBCC UFO Research has called the gentleman and had a nice talk with him about some of these sightings.

      --------------------------

      Dickinson, North Dakota Excellent UFO Footage - Three Clips.

      Date: August or September 2004

      HBCC UFO Research Note: There is some excellent footage taken of this event, alot more than I have posted here with the three video clips. In the first clips you can easily see the triangular shaped lights, but watching the video more lights appear from the top corners of the original lights. In the third clip, which is really interesting to watch, but watch closely as lights move rapidly vertically and looks like something out of a Star Wars movie.

      Brian, to help to understand the film it is very important to view the film I have following the event in night shot! I did that right after I lost those lights and could not find them again! It�s important to see this because in night shot you can see all the trees and layout of the approximate place I was filming! The trees are a key factor in which the lights disappear from time to time when I move to the right or left or up and down! I did not even realize that at the time because I did not see all the trees in the dark and was just focusing on the moon! I hope that will clear up some of the questions when the skeptics do there thing! Now I will try to explain the whole situation of that night!
      First off hand I don�t remember the exact month we had the blue moon but I�m sure it was August or September and this filming took place on the second night I am pretty sure because what I do remember is forgetting about the blue moon and I remember being happy I saw it on the second night!

      I believe I went to pick up my wife from work and noticed the moon coming up really big and orange, so when I got home I grabbed my camera and went into the back yard to get a good picture! I always am interested in full moons just because of there beauty and also one can look at a full moon with binoculars and get a pretty good view! Also I have taken some pictures in the past that have turned out quite well! I set my camera on the sunset and moon mode in the auto position which allows you to maintain atmosphere when you are recording sunsets, general night views, firework displays and neon signs! In this mode the camcorder is set to focus only on distant objects! You may be able to set the exposure manually but in this case that was not done as I haven�t learned how to do that yet!

      As I started filming the first thing I wanted to do is find the right distance with the zoom and the right mode and lighting settings! I already had it set at 20x so I left it there and began filming and experimenting. I wasn�t expecting to have these lights show up so I was not trying to be very professional! In the dark it is hard to find the settings for brightness so it was necessary to basically quit filming to find the settings so I lose the moon momentarily and then when I refocus I began to zoom out and I notice two lights that are dim and have come to the conclusion that they are just two lights in someone�s yard that are lined up with each other and are lower and through a opening in the fence! I am pretty sure this is not a part of the phenomena! As I zoom back in I notice a flash out there in the view finder! Even though this flash was a little different than all my other experiences it still alarmed me right away because at this time I was convinced or I convinced myself that since I did the praying for the UFO phenomena to go completely away I suddenly felt that maybe UFO�S were not completely out of my life, so at this time I immediately recalled the black box like object that came zooming in directly from the East and stopped on a dime and hovered for about two seconds right above my house with me lined up with it at 90 degrees! So it was exactly straight in front of me just above the treetops and then took off at the same bullet speed straight west! That is when I came running into the house very upset and started praying! Also I quit going outside to observe! Didn�t mean to get off the subject but just thought it might be helpful to know what was going through my mind at that moment! So as the camera is still shaking with me struggling with the settings it begins to pick up these lights with two and then three in the form of a triangle which immediately made me suspicious because of all the little coincidences that have involved three�s and triangles! At that moment I realized that by taking my eyes off the view finder and just trying to see them with my own eyes I could not see even one light! There is a fence in front of me about five feet high so I am standing about 20 feet on this side of the fence with the viewfinder looking over the fence just focusing on the moon! As I said before there are trees directly in the line with the moon that are all still fully leafed!

      Even before it shapes into a triangle I guess you can see other smaller lights that match up with the other two lights as if they are coming off the main light! Anyway it suddenly turns to four lights and other smaller lights seem to morph off the brighter ones If I would have been aware of all the tree branches out there I would of done a better job of keeping it focused on just the one area but being I did not notice that at the time I notice now that when I moved the camera even a little left or right the lights fade out due to the branches! At the time It just appeared to me as if they were going on and off by themselves! There may have been times that they did do that but it is very hard to be definitive on that! Also to the right you will notice a bright light high with the moon! I have studied that many times and it looks to me as if the first time that light shows up it might be part of the phenomena,but later as the moon is rising and sliding further south the bright light to the right is a street lamp that is a half block over to the south on a hill! A good example on how the phenomena like to play with your head!

      Now when it gets to four lights, closely resembling a square they seem to be right below the moon and you begin seeing other smaller lights morph off or just show up in line with them, and when I notice the fourth one light up I was pretty surprised and awed! At this point I realized I was getting something very strange and bizarre! My excitement level defiantly takes on a new form as I am being awed! They seem to separate from each other or morph so to speak! I have heard other people talk about morphing on UFO reports so I immediately associated this sighting with a possible UFO event and I was excited because I had come to the conclusion I would never be able to get a actual UFO on tape because for me the UFO�S I saw always moved to fast for the camera to even get a chance to focus or I didn�t have a camera with me

      Then as the four are sitting there the two on the top right seem to rejoin together as the one in the back comes back into the original one in the front and then it starts to reform in front of it and a little to the left of the original one. At that point I realize for sure they are not street lights or yard lights and I am getting something very buzzer!

      At the same time with the two on the left, one suddenly appears in the middle of the two making the event even stranger. Then the one in the middle suddenly disappears and shows up on top or behind the one on top, which pretty much blows me away at this time.

      Also the one on the right bottom seems to be struggling or its morphing capabilities are just taking a little longer or maybe it is suppose to do something different, but can see other little balls sort of melting off of it. Then as I zoom in a bit more, it turns out to be a string type of thing, the seems pretty long. Then suddenly the one on the left bottom turns out to be two of them, and the one on top left turns into three! It was pretty hard to absorb as it was all happening fast! At this moment I wanted to have someone else witness this with me, so I turned the camera and moved towards the house to yell for my daughter, and I realized quite fast that she probably wouldn�t hear me, either being on the phone, or listening to music, and the windows closed with the air conditioner running. All of a sudden, they dim out, and I see one on the right that is up high and quite bright and at this moment I think it is part of a phenomena and maybe one of the main ones. Then they start reappearing closer to the moon looking right behind it.

      But here it gets confusing because of the tree interference, and I perhaps played with the zoom too much. They seem to jump around a bit here. Then they start to slip farther down from the moon and again in a different formation, but one cannot tell how many are being blocked out from the trees. Now at this point you will see a street light as I pan to the right. Then in a different formation, laid out with three of them in an oblong gated V-form, there seems to be a flash above the one on the right, and at the same time there are suddenly two in the middle again and then the electrical impulses start between two of them on the right. The Intensity magnifies as electrical impulses or lasers are sent in a revolving matter between the two on the right. The one on the bottom right starts to brighten and flare out almost forming two of them, while the one on the top right seems to have its energy drained out. At this point I just make a sarcastic remark (Star Wars), as I started having fun with the absurd.

      All of a Sudden there is one the left that almost dims out. But then in the blink of an eye it turns very bright and intense, and with one below that, it seems to go up in smoke or something! Just very strange indeed! I wanted to reset the camera to super night shot, but I didn�t want to risk losing what I was seeing because it always takes time for nightshot to focus. Then as I try to figure things out I realize the one on the far right that comes into view is a street light a half block over that sits up on top of a hill! Everything east of that is at a lower altitude! When I moved and tried to find the place I was standing again I was getting a lot of tree interference so I thought I would try to get higher on the deck or roof of my house but was unable to! About now I pretty much blew my opportunity to get anything and when I tried to find my spot they were just showing up sporadically here and there so I decided to go ahead and put in supernightshot mode and with that you can see the trees and fence and street light to the right and if you look long enough you will see as I zoom out a little that there is a object or craft right above me!

      Some people will say it is a lens flare or light reflection but take a good look at it and you will see how black it is and also the two glass like lit lights right in the front of the craft! Even when I was filming I did not notice this! I would like to think that was there way of saying good-by to me! I did pray I would not see UFO�S again and I didn�t! The camera did though! As I said I never saw anything with my eyes and that mode was set for focusing in on distant objects! Apparently it did! So maybe they were saying good-by with a good laugh at my expense! I did have those three cases of sleep paralysis though after I did my praying! That was absolutely terrifying!

      Video clip #1 Dickinson, North Dakota Lights Leaving A Triangular Shape

      Video clip #2 Dickinson, North Dakota Lights Leaving A Triangular Shape
      Video clip #3 Lights Traveling Vertically Like Something Out Of Star Wars

      Also an audio clip from the eyewitness telling what he was able to observe.

      All three clips are a must see and can be found at:

      http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2629

      All photos and footage is � 2005 DF

      I would like to extend my many thanks to the eyewitness for sending the material along to me so I can share this with everyone else. Also I am working on some other reports, etc from the same gentleman.

      --------------------

      Banora Point NSW Australia Mother And Son Believe Of An Alien Encounter

      Date: 2005

      Hello Brian.

      I have something that has shocked our family and their beliefs of extra terrestrials.

      About 4 Weeks ago I noticed a cut on my back. I couldn't remember how it got there, and I couldn't recall injuring myself. The cut was about 3 inches in length, and was deep. There was no blood however.

      The cut has formed into a scar, which looks similar to that of a surgery related operation.

      I didn't think much, or take much notice of it until this morning.

      My mother woke me this morning and complained of back pain and asked me to check to see what the problem was. After checking, I realized that her cut was identical to my cut 4 Weeks earlier. I showed her the scarring on my back, and she was shocked. After taking photos, we both noticed that our scars were exactly the same length. Her's however, was on the left side of her back, and mine was on the more upper right side of my back.

      Both of us do not know how we acquired these cuts.

      Both cuts are in a straight line, exactly the same length.

      My mother never used to believe in extra terrestrials or conspiracies, but now this incident has encouraged her to learn more.

      As this has only been discovered in the morning, we have not yet checked my Father or Brother to see if they have the same scarring in their backs.

      My mother's friend is a Psychic medium is ready to do an evaluation of this. My mind is not that "elastic" to believe in afterlife and so forth, but we have experienced things related to this. It will be interesting to see what they uncover.

      I have had similar things happen to me like this, one time waking to find my foot broken and my nose bleeding, and some other bruises that I know I have not caused.

      Additional Information:

      I currently live in Banora Point NSW Australia, and previously lived in Hastings Point NSW Australia.

      I believe that I have seen and had contact with extra terrestrials, my previous submissions describing them. When I was a child, I saw 3 tall shapes around my bed, and another time I woke to find my foot broken and nose bleeding.

      Also, I have seen a flaming red object in the sky, and just recently I discovered that a number of years ago my father saw a green object in the sky.

      We have also experienced a strange occurrence in our town, when a bright white light flashed in the sky over our town, causing a blackout. All of our towns power is underground, and the nearest transformer is a couple of kilometers away.

      After noticing the scars, I have found it difficult to sleep. I have noticed sounds outside, and sometimes have a feeling is if they are outside looking in at me.

      I have heard strange noises at night, and sometimes both our two dogs bark late at night, for reasons we don't know.

      Both my mother and I have strange "Tingling" feeling around the scars. I usually notice this feeling when around water, or when I go to bed.

      I noticed mine four weeks before my mother noticed hers. Hers now, is beginning to form into what looks like a medical scar.

      We have checked, and both my brother and sister do not have scars on their backs. We are not sure if my father has scars, as he won't let us check as he is quite against it.

      Whether this is an Implant, Brand, or just a very strange coincidence.

      After this incident, I believe my mother is trying to forget about it, and refused the psychic medium to perform an analysis.

      Thank you to the people for the report and the photos.

      The below four photos are of the Mother and Son's cut/scar on their backs.

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2631

      -----------------------

      Scarborough,Ontario Unknown White Object

      Date: April 21, 2005
      Time: 10:20 a.m.

      Hi Brian,

      I want to bring to your attention of two different sightings on the same day at work in Scarborough, Ontario accompanied with photographic evidence. On April 21,2005 at work, I was on break admiring the beautiful clear sky at 10:20 am. Facing to the southeast and cutting off the sun's rays with our building. I again noticed visible objects with the naked eye very high in the sky (3-5000 feet + or -). They were traveling from the northeast to the southwest towards Toronto,/ Lake Ontario's direction.

      Again, like the Jan.27,2005 report sent to you with pictures you posted, they were also in intervals from 30 seconds to over a minute, flying one at a time. The speed I would guess at 200-300 MPH +. I observed this with, binoculars and snapped 5 pictures, instead of running for witnesses. So again, please find attached, a picture of a brilliant white spherical object, that in "no" doubt, can be a bug or bird. That is not the exciting part, here's the kicker of awe. Later at lunch, outside talking to a co-worker at approx.12:20 pm, I observed from 90 degrees facing west, a larger round white object hanging in the sky.

      The distance from our position would be half a mile away, at a altitude between 2-3000 feet-a guess. I tried to point it to the co-worker, and once again not wearing her glass, she could not see the object. As I watched the object for 1-2 minutes, than ran inside work to get my camera for a beauty of a close shot. I had to delete two last two pictures of the five snaps taken earlier. I took no more than 1 and a half mins to return outside to photograph this closer bigger object, the object was gone or cloaked out? One detail also to note, this object had a slight "light" field outside circled craft, while it hovered. So I had lost 2 pictures of the earlier sighting, but caught one of the remaining three pictures taken. The picture is a great companion of proof, to add to these two report sightings. The object is in the upper, center of the picture, just zoom. Not a bird,but an object.

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2634

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report and photos.

      -----------------

      Near Timbo, Arkansas Unknowns Filmed In Sever Storm

      Date: April 28, 2005
      Time: Daytime sighting.

      Message: I have some digital images I shot yesterday, we had severe rain, with the chemtrail clouds and subsequent rain for the past few days. Yesterday, between heavy rains, we had some boiling, rolling type cloud activity, worse than Dorothy would have seen.

      Anyway, I got my camera after 20 minutes or so, so the images I actually got are quite tame, cloud wise.

      We frequently see strange lights here, I watch the skies since we moved here in 2001 and noticed the heavy chemtrail activity. I have lots of chemtrail images also, but not many with a good digital. We recently got a fairly good Sony Cybershot 4.1 mega pixels. I am not very computer savvy, but I am able to enlarge the images somewhat now and see lights and things that I can't identify. If you would like to see some of these images, email me back so I can email them to you. I was later taking the shots during the after the storms chemtrailing, trying to get the plane images.

      We live very far back, 3 miles down a dirt road from the Hwy pavement, in a rural area, it is very dark here with no pole lights lit at night.I have been told we under a military exercise/game flight path, and we do see many military planes. C 140's fly over regularly seeming to be going under the radar, and barely missing the tops of our mountains here. This is usually daytime activity though.

      Additional Information:

      Brian,

      Thanks for emailing me back so quickly. I am just now getting back online today, having been quite busy.

      I am sending this particular shot first, since it is the one with the most unusual things within. Bear in mind, I did not see anything with the naked eye and I my intention was only to obtain shots of the cloud activity, it was so surreal and eerie. I am an amateur with this camera and the computer. This new technology baffles my brain.

      But since we see and feel so many different things wherever we go and that seems to be for both my husband AND I, we are open to perceiving things that not be visible. We have seen many, unknown to us, "lights" here and military type flares, etc since we moved here, and especially the chemtrail activity and resulting strange weather below the chem cloud deck. We have livestock and acreage, so we watch the weather. I was marking on the calendar the chemspray days, with X's and all, for almost 2 years, then decided it was easier to mark the days with NO activity.

      After enlarging these images the other day, I wish now I had had this camera or a better one the past 3 years.

      Anyway, in this image, right in the center is a circular light or spot that attracted my attention. When I enlarged it, I was a little concerned. Then I noticed to the left of the circular thing, is another "something" more solid looking. Then I panned all the way to the left of the picture and I saw up in the left upper corner another solid looking thing with 2 different colored lights. I was shocked to see this stuff in here, because I was only shooting clouds, never would I have thought to go looking for these types of things. I do, however, take shots trying to get the chemtrail plane images in other pictures I take on a regular basis and did take some later this same day after the chem storms blew through and sure enough, the planes were up above the chemdeck, plucking along as usual.

      But these images that are in this shot, are below the cloud deck, and actually very close, as the crow flies. I also cannot imagine anyone stupid enough to be even trying to fly a small plane at that time, it would have been suicidal to be in the clouds or go through them, maybe above or below, but below would have resulted in them crashing into the mountain. These clouds were rolling and looked like boiling custard, thick. We do not have satellite or local TV right now, so we rely on the weather scanner for approaching storms, this one caught us off guard. Actually, I wasn't scared of the weather, more, pissed at the weather modification occurring.

      To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2641

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report and the photos.

      ------------------------

      Vicinity Of Dulles Airport, Virginia Object Remained Stationary

      Date: May 03, 2005
      Time: 5:30 a.m.

      As I got up this morning and went into my kitchen, I looked out my patio doors and saw this thing in the sky. (Note that I live in Virginia and in the vicinity of Dulles Airport and live in the direct flight path of all aircraft landing there.) Anyways, this craft was going the opposite direction that the normal direction of planes land at Dulles. I could not make out the shape of it since it was still dusk, but I could tell it was definitely not a plane. It really stood out to me and it sort of "glided" across the sky. I opened my patio door to get a better look and I didn't hear any sound. It flew over an industrial park which is behind my neighborhood and kind of remained stationary. There were a lot of lights underneath it, not like your typical airplane which usually has lights on the wing and sides. The whole bottom was lit with red and white lights. I went inside for a moment and came back and it was gone.

      The strange thing is that although I live in an area where there is a lot of plane activity, this one really stood out to me and I'm surprised that no one saw it or reported it because it was around 5:30 a.m. and I'm sure people were driving to work and it is considered "rush hour" here. I live very near a main freeway. I don't have much more details to give, but thought you'd be interested. It could very well be my imagination also, but I know if something's not right and this surely did not seem like the norm.

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

      --------------------------

      Vernon, British Columbia Star Like Objects

      Date: May 7, 2005
      Time: Between 1:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.

      Clear night

      Hi Brian

      The star like objects that brighten to the size of Venus were back in our sky last night. I reported these last year at about the same time. I counted several passes last night, south to Kelowna, east to Lumby, west over Lake Okanagan, and north toward Armstrong. Every so often one would brighten to the size of Venus and then fade to a small orange color and
      disappear. They look like low flying satellites.

      I did see something different this time. I was watching one satellite, then it appeared to be two satellites flying, one behind the other. Then a third light appeared between the two others. They were duller but it suggested the edge of something. The front light was the brightness of a satellite and the two following (about one quarter inch between each light) were duller and
      slowly fading in and out. It suggested something big with under lights lit on the one edge. I also heard the puzzling sound of a muted jet engine. The "suggested "object was on a slow hover fly heading north. I could not tell how high it was, as the lights were small like satellites, but it suggested something big.

      Take care,

      Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.org HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      --------------------

      Ann McWilliams Music CD's - Sample Song On Site.

      Ann McWilliams is a wonderful singer, songwriter and has released three wonderful CD's. Ann performed at President Bush�s inauguration and has traveled the nation. Ann went to college at DePauw University [Greencastle, Indiana] she would steal away to the music rooms to play the piano and would find herself losing hours at a time.

      I personally have enjoyed Ann's CD very much.

      Please have a look at my site at the below link where you can find a sample of one of Ann's songs. Also there is a link straight over to her website from mine to read her full bio, tour dates, media press kit and where you can listen into a few of her songs. Also the store on her site where the CD's can be purchased.

      Visit this link for information on how to order: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2611

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.