Re:Orb video.......Re: orb photos wanted

  • Arthur Bell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 12:11 AM
      Allright, I put together a lengthy post. one filled with links, and
      more importantly one that would have shown some of the most credible
      evidence that these Orbs are not ghost, and I posted it, but I see
      where it didnt go up. so that leades me to think that my post are
      being monitored by a moderator.

      and at the same time the moderator of this group who deleted it with
      out allowing the information to go out to the group is probally
      someone who just wants the HOAX of these orbs to go one so he/she can
      make their money and nothing more,

      now if this post goes through then good, my resetting a few minor
      adjestments on my end, to not be defracted by this person means at
      least some of this truth gets out.

      Art Bell

      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, wsmith51@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:46:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
      > tewrecks@y... writes:
      >
      > Any videos of orbs? Not to my knowledge, but if you know of some
      > could you post? It would be more convincing than just photos.
      >

      > Click on the link.........go to the virtual tour of the patio/pool
      >
      > _Realty World South Florida - Property Virtual Tour_

      (http://www.besthometours.com/realtyworldsf/18930_SW_31_CT/index.asp?
      view=18930_SW_31_CT_Pool)