Re:Reply...Regarding the real-art-bell.....Re: orb photos wanted

  • Arthur Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 10:12 AM
      But then again Sandy, it is a proven fact only the ones who are
      online and are trying to force false information try to spin it
      around to something it is not.

      in other words... "when a bullshit artist has been stuck in a corner,
      he always finds a way of lasing out either through spelling or
      contex. but never with credible responces"

      but theen agen, thnx four spelll-cvek. even dough I height it. So I
      nhever-hever use it... does it show?

      From the high desert,
      Art