Re: [UFOnet] UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 10 Number 18

  • MUFONinKC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Does Anyone know how to reach Jim Johnson in kansas city mo?? I am Jack
      Sauvains wife and I need to contact him to let him know that Jack passed away on
      4/30 If you can please have him call me at 816-420-0045 I would like to give him
      the info for the funeral which is on Thursday 5/5 in holt, mo

      Thanks
      Ericka