Re:Orb video.......Re: orb photos wanted

  • tewrecks
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, wsmith51@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:46:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
      > tewrecks@y... writes:
      >
      > Any videos of orbs? Not to my knowledge, but if you know of some
      > could you post? It would be more convincing than just photos.
      >

      > Click on the link.........go to the virtual tour of the patio/pool
      > area........
      >
      > _Realty World South Florida - Property Virtual Tour_
      > (http://www.besthometours.com/realtyworldsf/18930_SW_31_CT/index.asp?
      view=18930_SW_31_CT_Pool)

      It's stills put together, not a true mpg. Looks like reflections from
      the pool, maybe from the sun. If thats the best? Not as convincing as
      some UFO videos.
    • Arthur Bell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2005
        Allright, I put together a lengthy post. one filled with links, and
        more importantly one that would have shown some of the most credible
        evidence that these Orbs are not ghost, and I posted it, but I see
        where it didnt go up. so that leades me to think that my post are
        being monitored by a moderator.

        and at the same time the moderator of this group who deleted it with
        out allowing the information to go out to the group is probally
        someone who just wants the HOAX of these orbs to go one so he/she can
        make their money and nothing more,

        now if this post goes through then good, my resetting a few minor
        adjestments on my end, to not be defracted by this person means at
        least some of this truth gets out.

        Art Bell