I think I may have found Dulce base

  • Lesley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Once again using googles mapping and satellite I am
      pretty sure I have found Dulce base. You can do it
      yourself. First I searched for Dulce New Mexico which
      took me to the town, then I thought for a moment and
      entered Dulce Base New Mexico. I was taken north to
      the Jicarilla Apache reservation, which is the land
      many www sites I read about Dulce said it was located.
      Then clicking and moving a bit to the left I started
      seeing green circles, not like the test grids from
      Dugway, but like the green circles found at Area 51.
      Then I found something that looked very much like what
      would be a underground base. You can do this yourself
      or view the pix on my blog
      http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com

      Lesley

      Visit me for fun news and late night musings at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com