Re:Reply...Regarding the real-art-bell.....Re: orb photos wanted

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 7:04 PM
      In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:49:45 AM Central Daylight Time,
      the_real_art_bell@... writes:

      I am not a skeptic, i think ghost do exhist. but I will not allow
      myself to be blinded with belife.

      I'm not the greatest speller in the world, and thank goodness for spell
      checker in MSWord and included in AOL e-mail, and I'm not one to slam someone
      because of their spelling......And I know that a person's wisdom should not be
      measured by their past learning accomplishments in school, but it is kind of
      hard to take a post serious when the spelling was butchered this bad........

      But then again, if you are the real-art-bell, then you don't have to do much
      spelling to be a radio host, but then again you would have to know how to
      spell fairly descent to co-author a book with Whitley Strieber.

      Sandy

    • Arthur Bell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 10:12 AM
        But then again Sandy, it is a proven fact only the ones who are
        online and are trying to force false information try to spin it
        around to something it is not.

        in other words... "when a bullshit artist has been stuck in a corner,
        he always finds a way of lasing out either through spelling or
        contex. but never with credible responces"

        but theen agen, thnx four spelll-cvek. even dough I height it. So I
        nhever-hever use it... does it show?

        From the high desert,
        Art