Re:Orb video.......Re: orb photos wanted

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:46:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
      tewrecks@... writes:

      Any videos of orbs? Not to my knowledge, but if you know of some
      could you post? It would be more convincing than just photos.

      Click on the link.........go to the virtual tour of the patio/pool
      area........

      _Realty World South Florida - Property Virtual Tour_
      (http://www.besthometours.com/realtyworldsf/18930_SW_31_CT/index.asp?view=18930_SW_31_CT_Pool)

      These virtual tours are taken with a video camera.....

      Notice the Orb in front of the fence......Notice the possible reflection of
      the Orb in the pool..........it is not from the ball that is floating in the
      water.......notice how the shadows are falling on the fence line.........the
      tour is 360 degrees, and you will see there is nothing on the left side of the
      fence that could cast the possible orb shadow......

      there is a hose in the water between the ball relflection and the possible
      orb reflection......the hose is attached to a pool walker that cleans the
      pool......the hose is attached to the wall near the possible orb
      reflection........

      Also, pause the virtual tour and zoom in on the far side of the pool......in
      the grass near the pool deck........not saying what this is, but kind of
      looks like little transparent people......three of them........not saying this
      is what they are though.........just something else strange.

      Sandy

    • tewrecks
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, wsmith51@a... wrote:

        > In a message dated 5/2/2005 10:46:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > tewrecks@y... writes:
        >
        > Any videos of orbs? Not to my knowledge, but if you know of some
        > could you post? It would be more convincing than just photos.
        >

        > Click on the link.........go to the virtual tour of the patio/pool
        > area........
        >
        > _Realty World South Florida - Property Virtual Tour_
        > (http://www.besthometours.com/realtyworldsf/18930_SW_31_CT/index.asp?
        view=18930_SW_31_CT_Pool)

        It's stills put together, not a true mpg. Looks like reflections from
        the pool, maybe from the sun. If thats the best? Not as convincing as
        some UFO videos.
      • Arthur Bell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Allright, I put together a lengthy post. one filled with links, and
          more importantly one that would have shown some of the most credible
          evidence that these Orbs are not ghost, and I posted it, but I see
          where it didnt go up. so that leades me to think that my post are
          being monitored by a moderator.

          and at the same time the moderator of this group who deleted it with
          out allowing the information to go out to the group is probally
          someone who just wants the HOAX of these orbs to go one so he/she can
          make their money and nothing more,

          now if this post goes through then good, my resetting a few minor
          adjestments on my end, to not be defracted by this person means at
          least some of this truth gets out.

          Art Bell