Re: orb photos wanted

  • Arthur Bell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005
      Hi,

      I dont mean to sound rude, but we need to talk. ORBS are dust. water.
      but they are not ghost.

      If you honestly think that orbs are more then dust, please keep
      reading.

      Ok. back in 1982 the dumas brothel in montan was purchased. when the
      state officially eneded legal prostitution in 1985 the new owners
      needed a way to make money off of the place, so he set it up as a
      museum (no kidding) to the oldest profession. needless to say, after
      months of no one walking through the door, he came up with an idea.
      tell people the place is haunted.

      well it worked until kindof but in about 87, he really only got "the
      ghsot hunters" in. and after rolls after rolls of film being burned and
      nothing came outta the pictures, it started decline in people walking
      through the door. then one day a guy with a polaroid camera was taking
      photos, and when he asked the owner "wheres a good place to see the
      ghost" the owner saw the pictures and "oh well you have some, those
      little globes on your pictures are ghost!"

      now where the term ORB itself came around, i cant tell ya, but doesnt
      it seem mildly ironic, there there have been people investigating the
      para normal for years upon years, and no one before 87 reported
      any "orbs" as ghost . (hell the warrens who investigated the Amityville
      case, and supported the hoax till this day had photos taken at the
      hose, and in one photo they had dust, but they themselves reguarded it
      as dust, and if there was ever someone to cash in on bunk ghost
      sightings, the warrens are on top)

      on various occasions people have taken orb photos with a video camera
      looking sideways and with the photgrapher in plain view, they show
      specs of dust floating in the air in front of them, then when the
      footage is matched up with the "orb" photos, you see what they are.

      I am not a skeptic, i think ghost do exhist. but I will not allow
      myself to be blinded with belife. you would be amazed at how many times
      people mistake things for the paranormal, hell its funny to see
      the "ectoplasma" pictures and then findout how many people smoke,
      either while taking the photos or are by someone who is, or even more
      funny is how many people who take these phtos in air cold enough to
      make your breath apear, but to them, its a "ectoplasmatic cloud"

      get real proof, dont settle for questionable proof, but the real stuff.

      Art Bell