Re:Reply..... orb photos wanted

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      In a message dated 5/1/2005 1:13:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
      a.w.r.v.b@... writes:

      People in the field searching for Orbs told me that they sometimes can see
      Orbs with there own eyes and that they are the same as on the photos.

      ( That woman wrote it in Dutch! Newsgroop: nl.wetenschap )

      Bert RvB.

      I have heard of this myself. I wonder if not sometimes the things we
      sometimes catch out of the corner of our eyes are not these orbs flying around, but
      we dismiss them as our imagination or a trick of light, etc.

      Sandy