Re:Reply.......Re: orb photos wanted

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
      In a message dated 4/30/2005 1:51:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
      tewrecks@... writes:

      orb photos wanted Hi im trying to make a data base of different types
      > of orbs so if you have any can you please send them to me at
      > gloster_ghosts@h...
      > many thanks for your help

      These are just dust etc. near the lens.

      This is what skeptics and debunkers can't explain......and they never
      will.........

      Dust is everywhere, millions of dust particles float in the air at any given
      second. Computer chip makers must have special clean rooms so that not one
      speck of dust lands on a circuit. It gets in our nose and makes us sneeze, so
      it is closer than close to the camera lens. A slight puff of wind or simply a
      person walking around will cause it to fly everywhere. One of the worse
      places to see dust floating around is in our own homes, and many Orb photos are
      taken in homes.....and especially the old, dilapidated, dust ridden, falling
      apart and neglected ones of haunting fame.......

      So why then I ask you, why in the world do we not get these dust particles
      in every photo that is taken.........

      If somebody can explain this to me in a very logical way and it makes sense,
      then I will say that Orbs are nothing more than just dust
      particles.........and please don't insult my intelligence by saying that when a person capture
      Orbs in say 5 photos out of 25 taken, that there was no damn dust in front of
      the camera when the 20 were taken.

      Sandy Nichols

    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        A TV program called Proof Positive looked at some film (or maybe it was
        photos?) of orbs and found that they were caused by reflections.

        That's not to say all orb pics are reflections; but some probably are; and
        one has to find a way of saying whether an orb can be explained by a mundane
        thing like reflection before thinking about extraordinary possibilities.

        A Ghost Light in an abandoned Lighthouse also turned out to be reflection.

        Some UFO pics have turned out to be reflections.

        I was coming home one night on a ferry, and in the front window there was
        what looked like lots of ufo lights moving across in the clouds. It was
        reflection from a ship behind that had lots of lights on.
        -Roger

        > In a message dated 4/30/2005 1:51:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
        > tewrecks@... writes:
        >
        > orb photos wanted Hi im trying to make a data base of different types
        >> of orbs so if you have any can you please send them to me at
        >> gloster_ghosts@h...
        >> many thanks for your help
        >
        > These are just dust etc. near the lens.
        >

        > This is what skeptics and debunkers can't explain......and they never
        > will.........
        >
        > Dust is everywhere, millions of dust particles float in the air at any
        > given
        > second. Computer chip makers must have special clean rooms so that not
        > one
        > speck of dust lands on a circuit. It gets in our nose and makes us
        > sneeze, so
        > it is closer than close to the camera lens. A slight puff of wind or
        > simply a
        > person walking around will cause it to fly everywhere. One of the worse
        > places to see dust floating around is in our own homes, and many Orb
        > photos are
        > taken in homes.....and especially the old, dilapidated, dust ridden,
        > falling
        > apart and neglected ones of haunting fame.......
        >
        > So why then I ask you, why in the world do we not get these dust
        > particles
        > in every photo that is taken.........
        >
        > If somebody can explain this to me in a very logical way and it makes
        > sense,
        > then I will say that Orbs are nothing more than just dust
        > particles.........and please don't insult my intelligence by saying that
        > when a person capture
        > Orbs in say 5 photos out of 25 taken, that there was no damn dust in
        > front of
        > the camera when the 20 were taken.
        >
        > Sandy Nichols

        > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > require
        > further investigation.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • tewrecks
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          > This is what skeptics and debunkers can't explain......and they
          never
          > will.........
          >
          > Dust is everywhere, millions of dust particles float in the air at
          any given
          > second. Computer chip makers must have special clean rooms so that
          not one
          > speck of dust lands on a circuit. It gets in our nose and makes us
          sneeze, so
          > it is closer than close to the camera lens. A slight puff of wind
          or simply a
          > person walking around will cause it to fly everywhere. One of the
          worse
          > places to see dust floating around is in our own homes, and many
          Orb photos are
          > taken in homes.....and especially the old, dilapidated, dust
          ridden, falling
          > apart and neglected ones of haunting fame.......
          >
          > So why then I ask you, why in the world do we not get these dust
          particles
          > in every photo that is taken.........
          >
          > If somebody can explain this to me in a very logical way and it
          makes sense,
          > then I will say that Orbs are nothing more than just dust
          > particles.........and please don't insult my intelligence by saying
          that when a person capture
          > Orbs in say 5 photos out of 25 taken, that there was no damn dust
          in front of
          > the camera when the 20 were taken.
          >
          > Sandy Nichols

          Any videos of orbs? Not to my knowledge, but if you know of some
          could you post? It would be more convincing than just photos.