Re: Re: [UFOnet] Infra-red UFO communication?

  • a.w.r.v.b@wanadoo.nl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      >There is no references which one can check back on for this article or for
      >other articles on that site, so I emailed them asking for their information
      >source; I doubt they will reply.

      The alien on this photo comes from Iarga ( as far as I know ).

      There is a beam of light going to his helmet and I suppose from his helmet too to the craft ( not on the photo and not visible ! ).

      http://wearenotalone.net/alienpics.asp

      The Cumberland Spaceman
      In May 1964, Jim Templeton took this picture of his daughter. When it was developed, a spooky figure in a "spacesuit" could be seen in the background, which they did not see on the day.

      Blue Streak missiles were assembled in this locality, and then shipped to Woomera, Australia. Shortly afterwards, a Blue Streak launch in Woomera was aborted, due to large men seen on the firing range. Technicians at Woomera said that the figure in the Cumbrain photgraph was the same as the ones seen on their monitor.

      Click here to read more on this fascinating story, including visits to Templeton by government officials, and evidence unearthed from public records.

      Bert RvB.