Re:Reply Joe....Re:An Ultimate Orb Photo

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 9:32 PM
      In a message dated 4/27/2005 7:01:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
      joe@... writes:

      Sandy's assessment is fundamentally flawed;

      from her web site:

      Joe, thank you very much for the feedback, but I would have to say your
      assessment is flawed from several points.....

      First of all.......It is a "His" web site.....There is a photo of me on my
      web site that proves this.......My full name is Charles Sanford Nichols......I
      go by Sandy.....

      Second of all.......I respect Maccabee's work, especially with the Ed
      Walter's and the Gulf Breeze sightings, but to make a blanket statement that Orbs
      are just dust particles, moisture, light refraction/reflection or whatever,
      etc, is ludicrous at best without examining every Orb photo taken.....This is
      typical scientific mentality at its worst.......if one is dust, then they are
      all dust.......

      Third of all.......There is no way on God's green earth that the "mullion"
      is lighter than the Orb...and I assume you are meaning lighter in color and
      intensity. To clarify, the "mullion" is the wood strip separating the
      individual panes of glass. The glass is double pane with an inert gas sealed inside
      for insulation. The "mullion" was surfaced coated at the factory with white
      paint, then repainted at the house with two coats of paint, as all the windows
      were, with a Hi-Gloss, White Satin Finish (Porter Paint Brand). This alone
      would make the particular "mullion" in question much brighter than the Orb
      itself, not to mention that the Orb can be seen not through a single pane of
      glass, but through two panes of glass which means that there are two distinct and
      separate "mullions" obscuring the Orb.........

      Third of all......I am sending you alone in a separate e-mail after this
      one, the original photo of the Orb. The you can zoom in to see every tiny
      detail.......

      Fourth of all.....With all the modern trickery that can be accomplished with
      computers these days, it is first a good thing to have a skeptical outlook
      with any photos, but one must put aside his skeptical view when the obvious is
      staring him or her in the face. The main flaw with a skeptic is that they
      refuse to admit when they are wrong and their logic and reason does not account
      for the phenomenon in question........

      Fifth of all......If a qualified Optical Physicist would like, I would be
      more than happy to download the original photo for them to examine. I would
      also be more than happy to welcome the person to my home and let them examine
      the exact area where I took the photo....This is if one were to accept my
      invitation.

      Sandy Nichols