orb photos wanted

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 11:16 AM
      orb photos wanted Hi im trying to make a data base of different types
      of orbs so if you have any can you please send them to me at
      gloster_ghosts@...
      many thanks for your help
    • tewrecks
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29 4:44 PM
        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <littlegreys@h...> wrote:

        > orb photos wanted Hi im trying to make a data base of different types
        > of orbs so if you have any can you please send them to me at
        > gloster_ghosts@h...
        > many thanks for your help

        These are just dust etc. near the lens.
      • a.w.r.v.b@wanadoo.nl
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30 3:03 PM
          >--- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <littlegreys@h...> wrote:
          >>
          >> orb photos wanted Hi im trying to make a data base of different types
          >> of orbs so if you have any can you please send them to me at
          >> gloster_ghosts@h...
          >> many thanks for your help
          >
          >These are just dust etc. near the lens.

          People in the field searching for Orbs told me that they sometimes can see Orbs with there own eyes and that they are the same as on the photos.

          ( That woman wrote it in Dutch! Newsgroop: nl.wetenschap )

          Bert RvB.

          >UFOnet is an international news and discussion list dedicated to:
          >UFOs, UAP, Anomalous Phenomena in general and the Paranormal.
          >
          >To subscribe, send a blank e-mail message to:
          >ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >To unsubscribe, send a blank e-mail message to:
          >
          >Website (Dutch only): http://www.ufonet.nl/
          >Messages to the list-owner: ufonet-admin@...
          >
          >Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena posted to this list require
          >further investigation.
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Arthur Bell
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2005
            Hi,

            I dont mean to sound rude, but we need to talk. ORBS are dust. water.
            but they are not ghost.

            If you honestly think that orbs are more then dust, please keep
            reading.

            Ok. back in 1982 the dumas brothel in montan was purchased. when the
            state officially eneded legal prostitution in 1985 the new owners
            needed a way to make money off of the place, so he set it up as a
            museum (no kidding) to the oldest profession. needless to say, after
            months of no one walking through the door, he came up with an idea.
            tell people the place is haunted.

            well it worked until kindof but in about 87, he really only got "the
            ghsot hunters" in. and after rolls after rolls of film being burned and
            nothing came outta the pictures, it started decline in people walking
            through the door. then one day a guy with a polaroid camera was taking
            photos, and when he asked the owner "wheres a good place to see the
            ghost" the owner saw the pictures and "oh well you have some, those
            little globes on your pictures are ghost!"

            now where the term ORB itself came around, i cant tell ya, but doesnt
            it seem mildly ironic, there there have been people investigating the
            para normal for years upon years, and no one before 87 reported
            any "orbs" as ghost . (hell the warrens who investigated the Amityville
            case, and supported the hoax till this day had photos taken at the
            hose, and in one photo they had dust, but they themselves reguarded it
            as dust, and if there was ever someone to cash in on bunk ghost
            sightings, the warrens are on top)

            on various occasions people have taken orb photos with a video camera
            looking sideways and with the photgrapher in plain view, they show
            specs of dust floating in the air in front of them, then when the
            footage is matched up with the "orb" photos, you see what they are.

            I am not a skeptic, i think ghost do exhist. but I will not allow
            myself to be blinded with belife. you would be amazed at how many times
            people mistake things for the paranormal, hell its funny to see
            the "ectoplasma" pictures and then findout how many people smoke,
            either while taking the photos or are by someone who is, or even more
            funny is how many people who take these phtos in air cold enough to
            make your breath apear, but to them, its a "ectoplasmatic cloud"

            get real proof, dont settle for questionable proof, but the real stuff.

            Art Bell