Chance to put ufology in the media

  • Joe (uuk) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      A Swedish newspaper is holding a vote for individuals to have an
      article published. Amongst the contenders is Claes Svahn of
      UFO-Sweden. I have had dealings with Claes and found him to be a
      dilligent and hard-working ufologist.

      To register your vote for him, visit:

      www.aftonbladet.se/vss/debatt/story/0,2789,634015,00.html

      and click the radio button next to " Claes Svahn, ordförande
      UFO-Sverige: Vad regeringen bör göra för UFO-forskningen ". Your
      vote will be registered as soon as you click, and the results
      displayed. Currently, he is neck-and-neck with Lottie Knutson,
      apparently best known for her coverage of the Tsunami, so your
      vote could tip the balance!

      I am sure that if Claes can get his article published, it will
      benefit AFU (the archiving project run by him and other members
      of the Swedish UFO scene) which in turn will benefit
      international ufology.

      Regards,
      Joe