What was it ?

  • Lee Nottle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 6:26 PM
      Hi,
      I haven't posted before as I hadn't seen anything before, but i DID
      see something 3 times and it has me mystified !! I am hoping someone
      can tell me what I saw !

      I was driving home, about 5-6 weeks ago. It was a totally clear day,
      NO clouds at all, but in the distance about 1 oclock, there was a long
      streak of what looked like cloud or a chemtrail. However, this trip
      took me over 1/2 hour and this didn't dissipate or move at ALL in the
      whole time I was driving. It was still visible until I changed
      direction and then I lost sight of it.
      The next time I saw a week later it was almost exactly the same, same
      place in the sky etc. The last time I saw it was about 2 weeks ago in
      clouds just above the horizon.
      Anyone have ANY idea what I saw ??
      This happened driving from Ballarat to Beaufort in central Victoria,
      Australia.
      Lee N