HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Apr 10, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: April 10, 2005

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I have decided to give something a try to see how it goes over. I have stacks of sighting reports that have come in to me through the telephone. What I have done is to start taking some reports and place them to an audio file so folks can listen into the actual report. Of course as always, the reports have been cut down or edited so all of the eyewitnesses personal information has been removed. I have added four clips to the site and more will be added as I go along.

      These clips can be heard at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2595

      Or you can visit my main page on my site at: http://www.hbccufo.org/index.php and scroll down to you find a small banner entitled the "Vike Report".

      Any and all feedback on the idea is welcome. Thank you, Brian.

      Hull, Qu�bec A Huge Triangle With Red And White Lights

      Date: March 26, 1994
      Time: 9:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 3
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Triangle

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hull, Qu�bec,Canada (a huge triangle)

      One night in spring on March 26, 1994, City of Hull, Province of Qu�bec (5 minutes from the Capital "Ottawa", Canada) around 21:00 hrs.

      I (name removed) front passenger; my sister (name removed) driver; and my mother (name removed) rear passenger. We were driving for a stroll one night when I saw a white light (spot) in the sky. The sky was full of stars and no moon. Still driving, and I noticed that the white light was always there. I asked my sister to turn in a side road so we could look at the light.

      When my sister stopped the vehicle and shot the contact, that's where it all started. The white light was on top of the tree far away and moved so fast that it stopped right in front of us forming a huge triangle with red and white lights all around and at the three points, there were big white lights. In the middle of the triangle there were three red rectangles and below the middle one, one red lozenge.

      I opened the door and I put one foot out of the car when I saw that thing moving.I went back inside the car and that thing flew like an arrow.

      So we decided to go back home, but that thing was going towards Ottawa.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Bowser, British Columbia Night Turns To Day - Brilliant Light

      Date: January 1998
      Time: Midnight

      Number of witnesses: 2

      Full Description of event/sighting: it was pitch black that night, suddenly the sky seemed to turn to daylight but through green sunglasses. Our power went out and then all of a sudden the sky started to flash red and blue and green, meanwhile the sky was still green. I could see very clearly outside, although I was scared; I went outside to check it out because my father is
      a paraplegic and I was the only one that was able to go outside. When I looked up into the sky, I couldn't see anything but the flashing lights, after about 2 minutes{it was freezing and snowing out} I finally came inside and about 10 minutes later it all stopped. It never happened again but it will stay with me forever.

      Additional Information:

      Sorry about the confusion, I meant to say as though I was looking through green sunglasses. I wasn't actually wearing green sunglasses. It looked like daylight but as though you were looking through a pair of green sunglasses. Thank you for getting back to me and not just sloughing me off as if I were some sort of nutbar.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------

      Jackson, Mississippi Boomerang Shaped Craft

      Date: October 10, 1996
      Time: Between 8:00 - 8:30 p.m.

      Between 8:00 - 8:30 p.m. last Thursday night myself and two other witnesses spotted 5 UFO's in Jackson, MS. The first of the five we spotted up close. Myself and my friends were sitting on my friend's patio at his apartment in an apartment complex in the middle of north Jackson. It was smoke gray and very distinctly shaped like a boomerang. It seemed almost ghost-like in appearance and was flying at about 5 miles per hour approximately 200 feet above us. It made absolutely no noise and was close enough that we would have heard any type of engine running.

      We ran out into the street to get a better look and watched it disappear into thin air. After that, our eyes were glued to the sky thinking it might re-appear. Instead we spotted something else. These were bright objects far, far off in the sky flying at extremely high velocity. They looked like large electric sparks and they cycled through different colors as they moved. Each of these UFOs we spotted individually. The first three of this type of UFO flew in either a straight or slightly curved path.

      The last of this type of UFO appeared and was making rapid zig-zag motions in the air. Then it started flying in a somewhat downward direction then made an almost 90 degree turn upwards. It appeared as if it were literally bouncing off thin
      air. My friend compared it to when you skip a rock on water.

      Additional Information Below:

      I remember it was the first Thursday in October of '96 (October 10, 1996). Myself and two friends were sitting outside on his patio in the middle of north Jackson talking. I was sitting across the patio facing the two of them.

      One of my friends was the type who was prone to flights of "fancy." In other words, he was quite often the type to exaggerate or sensationalize anything just for the thrill... My other friend was very much not that type: even keeled, and the most chilled out normal guy I know. While we were chatting, my one excitable buddy jumps out of his seat and starts pointing up over my head to the sky trying to say something. Knowing how he is, I just sat there and incredulously was
      like "yeah right whatever, Richard.

      Give me a break" and then that's when things changed dramatically, as my other friend John, who never jokes around got up out of his chair and started doing the same thing. Both were pointing over my head in the sky. Finally John says the word
      "alien!" I was about to say "alright, whatever guys c'mon" but the look on their faces was so messed up, I literally didn't even bother to turn around to see what was above my head. I jumped out of my chair and ran in the direction opposite they were pointing. I managed to run out into the street and they were calling back at me to look.

      I turned around and what I saw defied description. There was this V shaped ghost type object simply floating overhead very slow, making no sound whatsoever. It appeared to be somehow almost cloaked, foggy, or ghost-like. We were able to see stars on the other side. The object was distinctly in shape of a V somewhat tapered at the ends, but whatever it was, it wasn't aerodynamic and had no possible way to "fly" at the rate of velocity at which it was passing.

      A few blocks down at the end of the apartment complex was a high school football field. The lights were on at the field. We watched this thing fly almost directly over the field and completely vanish not too soon after that. Later we guessed that the only reason we were able to see this thing was because of the stadium lights adjacent to the complex. Now properly and completely "freaked the heck out" by what we had just seen, we kept our eyes glued to the sky thinking it might re-appear.
      Instead we spotted something different. These were bright objects far, far off in the sky flying at extremely high velocity. I honestly have no idea what something looks like flying at over a thousand miles an hour, but if I were forced to guess, these lights were trucking it at over or near 2000 MPH.

      They looked like large electric sparks and they cycled through different colors as they moved. Each of these UFOs we
      spotted individually. The first three of this type of UFO flew in either a straight or slightly curved path. The last of this type of UFO appeared and was making rapid zig-zag motions in the air. Then it started flying in a somewhat downward direction then made an almost 90 degree turn upwards and disappeared. It appeared as if it were literally bouncing off thin air. My friend compared it to when you skip a rock on water. Following this we did call the airport, but they just hung up on us. I
      believe we called the local news stations, or emailed them with similar successes. I ended up sending this.

      Thank you very much to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Lowman, New York Disc Shaped Craft Over Top Of Witnesses Vehicle

      Date: March 27, 2001
      Time: 8:45 p.m.

      I was taking my daughter to catch her ride to work at 8:45 p.m. She saw the craft approaching from the SW heading across the left front of our car, at that time she screamed to stop the car "dad its a UFO". No sooner than she got those words out the car sputtered to a stop along the dark country road. I leaned over and looked out the passengers side window and there it was not more than 100 feet above us. It was disc shaped, the top was a slightly curved (dome like), the bottom (as I took it to be) was even less curved almost flat. It was grayish in color, metallic looking, no seams and looked like it was all 1 piece. There were 3 softly lit orange orbs on the bottom spaced out in a triangle shape. As it was going over us I got out of car and could feel something like a strong static pulling on me.

      Funny thing is it looked as if it was tipped up on its side with the top moving ahead. It was only moving at a very slow pace, maybe 5 mph. This was close enough that if a dinner plate was held at arms length the craft would have been larger. There was no sound that I recall after getting out of car, but before exiting car as it was coming overhead I heard a low drone like thumping sound (my daughter heard it also). After all this it proceeded across the farm field and up the side of a hill & stopped over a revolutionary war monument. At that time it changed to a white light that grew in intensity until very bright, than all at once poof, it was gone. It just vanished. If it left, instead of vanished, it must have flown at a very high rate of speed directly away from us as it was gone in less than 100th of a second or the light simply went out. The car started right up and we drove to where my daughters ride was already waiting (10 minutes) late and we should have been a few minutes earlier.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Stanwood, Washington Bright Orange Orb

      Date: October 28, 2004
      Time: In-between 9:00 -10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Orange Orb.

      Full Description of event/sighting: My son and I were at a McDonalds where I took him to play on the playground that night. I had just moved to Seattle area from Post Falls, Idaho where I had another daylight low flying UFO sighting that I told you about Brian, remember that one was a Black Diamond with heat waves visible around it and no sound. Well that happened like not even a month or so before I moved to Stanwood. Well my son and I left McDonalds and noticed there was a full Lunar Eclipse happening. I educated my son on what was happening to the moon and then we got in the truck. My son was almost 5, and as we I closed the door and was about to start up the ignition, I looked up a little out my drivers side window. All of a sudden a Bright Orange Orb flew over the top of the truck. I was parked facing east and this thing flew straight south. It was low, around the altitude a small plane would be flying at and was very bright orange and glowing.

      Also what made me realize this thing wasn't some kind of plane or aircraft from earth is that this thing was flying at a speed of at least over 1000 mph and there was no sound at all heard from it. It just kept traveling in the same direction heading south until it disappeared into the horizon and behind the pine tree tops. I remember saying to my son, look its a UFO. Now my son has seen a UFO now too like me. This Friday there is going to be a Solar Eclipse so I plan on getting a camera just in case anything happens in the sky's this Friday. I heard on Jeff Rense's site somewhere that alot of sightings do happen too during Eclipse's.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      San Antonio, Texas Lights In The Sky Change Direction

      Date: April 2, 2005
      Time: 7:57 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Backyard in Big Dipper.
      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: Small star shapes in sky.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was watering the dogs for the evening. I looked over at the Oak tree to see how the leaves were beginning to bud out. As I looked up at the top of the tree I noticed a star moving. I thought I wonder if that is a satellite? I followed the moving star heading towards the cup end of the big dipper from the west, when I saw more movement. To the east a star moving faster was heading in a collision coarse with the other east-moving star. It was like watching jets fly grids after 9-11. Just as they were about to crash the one moving west disappeared and the east star changed coarse and moved more north.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Hollywood Los Angeles, California Different Multiple Objects

      Date: April 2, 2005
      Time: 11:00 a.m.

      Have you guys been getting any sightings reports from Los Angeles because I can't believe what I'm seeing up there? Saturday 11:00 am black geometrical orb above Hollywood, it sat there in a trail for a few minutes. Sunday a black inkspot that morphed into other shapes. White orbs on Monday and nothing less than star wars today! Multiple black and white orbs and crafts, multiple luminous crafts and lasers, spirals and other phenomenon that I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around. Several witnesses to today's action as I brought the telescope to work with me so I could confirm I'm not going
      bonkers. Four people went holy crap! Call someone with a telescope in LA and tell them to point it above Hollywood and get some more confirmation. They seem to be way up there.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Ashdod, Israel Disc Shaped Object Low Over The Ground

      Date: April 5, 2005
      Time: 9:17 a.m.

      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Very round in the size of a small building.

      Full Description of event/sighting: On the 5th April 2005, 3 days ago.

      It was night, I took out the trash, when on my way back home I noticed a red bright light. At first I started ignoring it, but after a minute it started moving slowly, as it moved it got to my eye range. As I saw it, it was a shape of a disc, 100 feet off-ground, it flashed with blue orange and red bright lights.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.